What is your Minecraft username?:
MidFizzy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Mid#0050

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
BST.

Describe your activity on the server:
I try and play on SRP for around 5 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand that I will be demoted if I am inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A caretaker hold an important role within the school system. Essentially their job is to maintain the school's property and to make sure everything is organised for the students such as; keeping the school clean and keeping up to date on maintenance.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I do not currently have experience in being a caretaker but I have experience in RP and I am familiar with the server rules.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
German app 1 :
Denied
German app 2 : Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Bernard would remember to stay calm because if he yells at the students then the situation will only get worse. Bernard would then calmly talk to the students to try and find out the reason on why they are cursing at him. Bernard would then start to talk to them to calm them down, if the students dont stop he would then report the students to staff.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Bernard would quickly run over to the students and get in the middle of them and he would tell the students to stop fighting and also to take a couple of steps back from each other. He would then find out the reason on why they was fighting, and finally he would give them both a detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Bernard would simply ask the other school employee to stop being inapropriate, Also he would tell them to stop being dangerous and that they should start acting their age and he would remind them that they are an adult. If they continue then Bernard would simply tell a higher up staff member, depending on how serious the situation is.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Before Bernard entered the room he would have a bright smile on his face and after he entered the room he would then begin talking to the other staff and he would start off by saying "Hello" and "Good morning" or "Good afternoon" to everyone, he would usually be very chill and happy.

Provide us with at least three detailed / me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&#a6ab93&l&oHe'd take a deep breath before getting down on his knees with a sponge in his right hand and a bucket of water on the floor to his left. He would then dip the sponge into the water and begin scrubbing the toilet until it was sparely clean.

/me &#a6ab93&l&oHe would notice the rubbish on the floor and he would begin to walk over to it and bend down to pick it up, his expression would be blank and he would let out a soft sigh and walk over to the bin and drop the rubbish into the bin and he would smile softly.

/me &#a6ab93&l&oHe would notice the 2 students fighting and immediately rush over to them, he would then get between the students and get them away from each other and then he would look at both of them with a disappointed look on his face and would begin to talk, &f&l&oWhats happening here?

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Bernard Wilson
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
MR
Preferred Name:
Bernard

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Not religious
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
customer service skills, human recourses
Minors:
English and maths

Nationality:
German
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
German
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Bernard Wilson was born in a town in Germany called Wismar, He lived with his Mother and Father. His Father would work as a carpenter. Bernard's would always look up to his Father and he would always want to be like him when he was older. Bernard would always try and help his Dad to fix things around their house. When Bernard turned 8 he would begin helping his mother around the house by fixing appliances and he gained a lot of experience, He would do a good job at fixing these and his father and mother would be very proud of Bernard. As Bernard grew up he learned its better to help people than to hurt them.

When Bernard turned eighteen he would move to Karakura to continue his studies, He would then graduate from high school and he would continue to teach himself on how to build and fix things, he did this to develop his skills and to further his education. Bernard would still continue to clean and fix things through high school and when he went to visit his family he would still help him Father around his house. A couple years later Bernard graduated and he was still very interested in becoming a caretaker and he was very invested in looking for a job, he wanted to get into Karakura high school and work there to become a caretaker, He knew his way around the school and he also knew the staff there.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I have always wanted to join a team and help the community. Since I was a little boy I have always wanted to help my Father and he would always learn me on how to fix things and how to take care of things. I have also watched Karakura high school develop over the years and I want to help keep the school up to date and clean for everyone.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applicants because I know how hard this job is and I am willing to put 100% into this job. I also have a very kind personality and I will be a great addition to the staff team. I am also known to be very patient and I will be ready for everything.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I've decided to deny this application for the following reasons:

- Your answers are relatively short, make sure to detail them more next time you apply!
- It seems like you don't have much knowledge or experience with this faction by reading some of your situations. You don't have to have a full experience but try to learn more about how the faculty works more and re-apply!
- Make sure to fully follow the format​

Users who are viewing this thread