mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Caretaker Application - ClearCatastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSpark

Level 0
In Game Name: ClearCatastrophe.

School Employee Role you are Applying For Caretaker.

How often do you log onto the server?: Every weekend\Friday, 1-2 hours on weekdays.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes, and it is ready to be used anytime.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I can, and if I cant you can take away my position.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do, and I sincerely hope it does not come to that. But if it does I fully accept the consequences.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Someone who takes care of the school as much as possible and makes sure it is a safe and an up to date school environment. A caretaker must be able to handle any situation that stands in the way of the learning environment.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I have played as a caretaker many times before on different servers/games. And, I have learned from many different people, who all respond differently to different experiences.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I would say a lot, I have been here for a long time before the Japan update, and in just, in general, I have roleplayed in and out of this server very much

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: A caretaker is someone who takes care of or cleans the school, they often will clean the school in and out of school hours. They also have to be a person who doesn't have a short temper, because they need to be able to stand the ridicule.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Calmly, and I would say,"I'm sorry you feel that way but I am trying to work, if you have a problem with how I clean, please speak to the principal about it." I would also direct the student to someone who can punish or deal with the student's behavior.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would do the job, without complaining, but if I have a major problem with it I would ask to do another job if possible.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I wouldn't let them know I saw them and would report it immediately to someone who can deal with the problem at hand.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Conswayla Amor
Chosen Job: Caretaker

The motivation for Joining YHS: I would like to be able to say that I helped the server in the future, and I realized that there were no caretakers and decided to apply for it, instead of applying for a more popular role.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because not many people would like to be a caretaker, and I believe that some of them may just want it so they can try and impress people, not actually work.

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
You have some punctuation errors you need to fix from the OOC & IC section.

Re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread