players online

Denied caretaker application

JohnyS1nns

Level 2
What is your Minecraft username?: JohnyS1ns

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): JohnyS1ns#9259

How old are you? (Optional):N/A

What is your time zone?: GMT +1

Describe your activity on the server: im on all weekend. Im usually on all the time for about 5 hours and will only not be on for family matters

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes 7 days about a month ago for saying in ooc yonio meta games

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes i do

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Care Taker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:Care taker goes early and stays late after school cleaning up the school,looking after it as your child

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: At first i tried to go into school RP but found it boring then decided to go into gangRP joining Hatake . Carried out around 20 majors with 10 KPS and 2 KPD kills. By now have been playing for around 2 years.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: None

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12 but i think i passed my exam might me college by the time of reading

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: At first i will try an ignore it but if it caries on i will inform a memeber of staff and not taking affect of the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: At first i would attempt to split them up. If or after they stop fighting i will call a higher member of staff.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I will ask them to stop and inform an higher memeber of staffor admin.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? quite. would usually say hi to people but me shy.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &c&oWould pick up the two peach treats stuck together with chewing gum with his right index finger and thumb while pintching his nose with his left hand, taking in a sniff of the moldy food &fUghh i hate my life &c&owould then proceed to walk over to the nearest bin placing the dirty rubbish inside.

/me &c&oWould Grab the pair pushing them away from eachover then saying &fWho started this fight.. ahg it doesnt matter your going straight to the principal.

/me &c&oPulled a groaning face before pulling out the toilet brush from the corner. Using all of his strength scrubing the toilet trying to get it sparkly clean.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Tyrone Tukishi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Tyrone

Age (Minimum is 25): 28 Years old
Religious Denomination: atheist
Marital Status:N/A

Academic Degree: Masters degree in Computer science
Year of Graduation:2013
Major(s):Maths and Science
Minors: Geography

Nationality:African american
Current Location:Japan,Karikura
Native Languages: N/A
Other Languages:Japanese

Backstory

Motivation for Joining KHS: Nothing to do in life after college so decides to try and get a job. Parenst die and Tryone goes into a suicidal state. He then remebers his dads job as a caretaker wanting to remeber him he decides to become one untill he gets over his parents dying.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think Tryone will be hard working for the will of his dad and will not take any opertunity for granted. And basically has no other life (anymore) so will be working full time + alot of extra time

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:N/A
Do you have any questions?:N/A

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- Your answers are relatively short, try to develop them more next time you apply!
- Your constant failure to properly Fear RP faculty also made me choose to deny this application​

Users who are viewing this thread