I'm with family most of the time
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I'm aware of that.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
In the role of a Caretaker, I think they play a big part in the school. They make sure everything in places is cleaned up. They clean up after others no matter at what cost. They just do more stuff than the teachers while at it they are also a part of security and a technician. A caretaker takes care of young ones and staff to make sure everything is all well even if it is stressful for them.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve grown up being a part of roleplay servers, whether they were discord or Minecraft servers. I wouldn’t say I have a full experience of roleplay but I know DetailRP depending on how the person replies back. The way you respond to the person you think of the scenario in your head and just type out how you want it to go when you respond. That's how I was able to pick up after the roleplay stuff.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

ACCEPTED

Language APP | SchoolRP
Gaelic app | SchoolRP
Russian Application | SchoolRP
Spanish Application - LontraRP | SchoolRP

DENIED
Russian Application- OhSpamF | SchoolRP
Denied - DarkVipex’s tutor app | SchoolRP
Denied - Private Tutor Application | SchoolRP
Denied - Care taker | SchoolRP
Denied - Caretaker application | SchoolRP
Russian Application | SchoolRP

PENDING
Reporter Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

HighSchool Council | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade_12 | Age 18

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He would just stand there for a few minutes, adjusting to what he heard. He wouldn’t snap or rage at them because he knows others may be having just a tough day or possible time. Most likely approach the person while they're still cussing at him, he would give them a warning for constantly saying it towards him. He would have a small chat with them and hand them a small snack and ask them what's their whole purpose of doing this.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Once he sees two students throwing fists at one another. His immediate reaction is to run towards them to prevent any more causes of fighting. He would try to pull one of them off another and get in between the two to stop them from continuing any further harm to each other. He would hand them down towards detention without a second thought about it.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Depending how they were acting that was against the rules of school. He would have himself approach them questioning why they were doing this and give them a heads up that he would have to report this towards someone if it happened again, who would have more control of the situation than him. He wouldn’t want to do it, but he would feel the need to since it would help the safety within the school.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
I would probably have a little snack, greet the other staff members and have a little chat with them. I would talk to my sister who is a teacher and like probably meet other teachers.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Would walk around the hallways checking for any inappropriate activities among the students, to his left he can see a male student holding alcohol while talking to his friends, he would shake his head disappointedly while walking up to the male, he’d then extend his hand out, looking at the male straight in the eyes and telling him “you shouldn’t be drinking that, hand it over”, he would wait for the student to give him the bottle, giving him a small smile “Thank you, next time I catch you with this time of drink, I’ll have to give you a warning”, saying before walking away, heading towards the break room, placing the bottle on the table.

/me Would stand in front of the school gate, watching and greeting most of the students walking in, making sure no one is trying to leave, he would observe which direction all the students are going, in the corner of his eye he could see a student heading the opposite way, he would walk up to her, try to stop her by saying “Excuse me, you’re heading the wrong way, you’re supposed to head that way”, would point at the school behind her, watching her walk away in that direction.

/me Would walk to the bathroom looking to his right to find a spray and a cloth, he would pick them up, and starting to walk towards the class room hall, he would walk in and spray the teacher’s desk and wiping it was a cloth, after he was done, he would take a look under the desk to check of any dirt on there, after inspecting, he would walk to the next class doing the same thing.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Kawa T. Koji-Drakos

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Kawa
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
N/A
Marital Status:
Single
Academic Degree:
M.D
Year of Graduation:
college: 2021

Major(s):
Medical~ Nuclear Medical Technician
Psychology~ Developmental and child Psychology, Social
Engineering~ Mechanical Engineering
Minors:
Communication~ Journalism
Nationality:
Italian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Gaelic
Other Languages:
Japanese
English
Scottish
Gaelic
Backstory

Kawa’s life in Italy was a normal one, a happy family with no issue at all, up until when he turned 14 years old, his mom got fired from her job for assaulting her work mates and slacking off, this mother took out his anger at Kawa, she would hit Kawa and yell about the most weirdest things you can think of, all drunk from her night outs, Kawa really admired this mother, he was really heartbroke about this family changing this much from one mistake his mother had made.

3 years later, on Kawa’s 17th birthday, this parent divorced, and his father moved out to live with his grandma (his mom) in South Africa, Kawa was already struggling with bullying at school for having divorced parents. His dad was the only one who accepted him so him leaving meant him staying with his abusive, homophobic mother alone. His mother would pick on him before leaving for school and would fight with him after coming back from school, sometimes she would hit him, but it wasn’t regular. Kawa couldn’t sleep at night because his mother would bring drunk people over all the time and would make a lot of noise.

6 years go past and Kawa’s 23 years old. His mother started abusing Kawa around the age of 14, he would go sleepover at his best friend’s house, Louis K. Morello, to avoid his mom. Louis and Kawa were friends since middle school, he knows all about his family problems, the only thing he didn’t know was that Kawa was abused and he didn’t want to tell him, he helped him a lot in school, with the bullying and the studying, he was a perfect find to him, kind, funny, protective, etc…

On days where Kawa wasn’t sleeping over, he would come back home very quietly, not to alert his mom, and would walk slowly to his room, trying to not make noise, he would sometimes fail and is mom would start hitting him if he woke him up, Kawa didn’t enjoy this game but his mother did.

The only thing keeping Kawa with his mom, his school and Louis, one day Louis’s parents found out about Kawa’s bullying and family problems, and they didn’t want Louis to hang out with him anymore, and that’s what he did, Kawa was all alone again, he decided to call his grandpa and begged him to move in with him, he was very fed up with his mom and couldn’t take it anymore.

He lived with his grandpa until he turned 18 and travelled to Italy to live alone, he never saw his mother, father and Louis again, trying to forget about them and moving on.

His high school years were pretty boring, these friends were all busy, and he was single of course so he was alone most of the time, the only thing he can do in school was watch the employees to their job, he enjoyed observing people, watching their every move from how bored he was, he would hang out with Rinui, his sister from time to time but that’s all. He imagined himself working in a school, he didn’t hate the idea, and he was quite interested.

Time goes by and he is in college, alone again, all he can think about was his future, where he wanted to end up in life, he wanted to work in school, he didn’t want to be too far from what he is used to, so he studied hard, and applied to become a Caretaker.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I had the movement to join for a while now, ever since I got to meet that one caretaker. I’ve observed her from the way she does her job and it got me thinking, what if he became a caretaker someday.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don't think it's about why I should get accepted over others. There's a way to put a fair level of who should get accepted or not. People have different mindsets.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread