Do you have Discord (If so, what is y
our discord username?):

miksx-#7703

How old are you? (Optional):
Im 16, but i´ll be turning 17!

What is your time zone?:
JSL

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm rarely offline on the server, I really like this server and the school is what has called my attention the most, I admit that I've done a lot of things wrong at school but I've improved and I've helped a lot even though I don't have to.
So I will say that I am always active on the server... more or less 9/15 hours active!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, unfortunately I was banned once!
Reason:

Glitch, i was trying to get into a closed store to see what's on

When: 3 or 4 months ago.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
[Caretaker]

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
In the role of Caretaker, I think they play an important role in the school. They make, beyond any doubt, that everything in the places is clean. And no matter what is brought in they will always clean up other people's things. They do more things than instructors, although they are, in addition, a part of safety and a professional. A janitor takes care of the youngsters and the staff to ensure, without any doubt, that everything is fine even if it is unpleasant for them, that's what I know!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've never been one to play RPG but I've played it on some servers, and this server caught me a lot of attention! I wouldn't say I have a full roleplaying experience, but I know DetailRP depending on how the person responds back. I just try to handle it as much as possible and reply back with one line so I don't waste mine and your time, otherwise I would do a lot of DetailRP with people who did it with me. The way you respond to the person, you think of the scenario in your head and you just type . That's how I was able to learn after the RPG stuff.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

[Denied]
[i cant find my others 3 but i was Language Application for French, Spanish and Korean i removed French!]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] 18 years old

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would just be there for a few minutes, adjusting to what she had just heard. She wouldn't be mad at them because she knows the others might just be having a rough day. She will likely approach the person while she is still cursing her. She would warn her by constantly telling her that. And She would have a little talk with them to find out why he was saying this and would give them some water so they could calm down.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
After she sees two students throwing their fists at each other. Her immediate reaction is to run towards them to avoid further causes of struggle. She would try to pull one of them away from the other and put herself between the two to stop them from continuing to do more damage to each other. She would hand them over to detention without thinking twice about it.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Depending on how they were acting, it was against school rules. She approached them questioning why they were doing this and warned that she would have to report this to someone if it happened again. She wouldn't want to do this, but she would feel the need as it would help with security within the school.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When alone, she finds a way to stay focused on something like reading a book or staying on her phone for a while. Some days can be stressful for her, so when necessary she doesn't say much. She's not the type of person who usually talks about the lack of socialization in her life, but when another employee is in the room with her. She tries to have a brief ongoing conversation. One way or another, she wants to be able to get others to talk to her as easily as it is for her to talk to others.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me

she was walking around the school and came across garbage on the floor and some dirty tables, she sighed with a bit of annoyance but with ease, took her cleaning things, starting by taking the garbage off the floor and putting it in the bag she had, then she took her cleaning spray and a small cleaning paper cleaning the table, she used the cleaning spray on the table, passing the paper, cleaning all the dirt that would be on the table, then doing the same process with the other tables to avoid more dirt and make everything shiny, after it's finished it goes to the trash can and she walked to the place putting the trash in the trash, after that I smile for having done your job

/me
He was in the waiting room, reading a book when there was nothing to be done, after hearing the bell ring, she whispers "Cleaning time!" happy, she goes to the hallways took the mop with the bucket of water and began to clean the floors of the hallways. She hummed as she cleaned up while singing her favorite song! When she started to do this, she walked to the other side of the school and started to redo the same action.

/me
She walked over to the students struggling among them as she sighed "You two stop it!" she quickly separated the two students and stood in the middle saying "You two to the infirmary, ill see you both in detention!" She looked at the students walking to the infirmary as she walked with them to make sure they didn't continue to fight. She talked to the nurse about what happened as she walked away after the incident, she went back to school when he started humming.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Miyu Swan

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miyu or Mi

Age (Minimum is 25):
25 if its possible, if not 26!

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Taken

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Sociology

Minors:
Photography

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

Native Languages:
Korean

Other Languages:
Japanese
French

Backstory
Miyu Swan, from Korea. Living in her hometown with her grandparents taught her important things like surviving alone and protecting others. All her life she was taught to earn everything by working hard. After finding out that her grandfather had killed her grandmother for money, she became desperate.
Thereafter, she eloped to be with her uncle in Japan. As she grew up, Miyu Swan became more independent and struggled to achieve what her grandfather couldn't. It took her years in high school, from age 15 and up, to make it through high school and get decent grades. Making some friends for company and security. At a young age, Miyu always wanted to become a Photographer and to achieve her goal, she worked hard in high school to take any extracurricular classes that would help her succeed in school.

During her high school years, she felt determined to excel in every class she attended. From then on, she kept a balanced life and followed her community and her work. Participate in clubs, sports teams and any small projects that would appear in her transcript. She has stayed away from any illegal actions or from many parties that get her into trouble, as she still makes mistakes along the way. When she was 18, her friend Harry stayed with her; as well as her uncle, who protected her until she came of age.

Living alone, she brought many struggles, but also gave her new experiences. Familiar with the fact that she had to survive on her own, helping her to realize how important her grandfather's wisdom was. Dealing with the losses she made, she strengthened herself and revealed who she really was and helped her along the way. As her adult years approached, she thought of needing a job, so she contacted some of the city's residents and asked them for job ideas. Knowing what job she could get might not suit her interests, but she knew it's what it takes to get the money she needs and move on in life. So she applied for many jobs near town and finally decided to check out any school jobs or job opportunities that came up. Finally getting the job, janitor, as the school didn't interest her, but she seemed to enjoy it.

Despite her past situations and what she will be dealing with in the future, she has learned too many lessons from her fiancée to realize that hard work pays off. She has remained aware of all the opportunities she has found and is still determined to become a photographer and succeed as best she can.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I really do believe this will be a great opportunity to experience new things and help others achieve their goals. I have observed quite a bit of caretakers that have roamed through the hallways of Karakura High School, and I just felt in that moment that this job is for me. That I have the opportunity to keep my environment and the environment of these students clean and well up to date.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I really don't think that's why I should be accepted over others. There is a way to establish a fair level of who is to be accepted and who is not. This varies in many different people with what they want to do and how experienced they are. People have different mindsets, skills and experiences.

Extra

Thanks for taking the time to review my application, have a great day or night!

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

anime-hug (1).gif

<3 discord:
miksx-#7703 <3

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for CARETAKER has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread