CarnageRP
Rich
IGN (In-Game Name):
CarnageRP.

Previous bans:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ban-appeal-3.20020/
(First and last ban.)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am extremely active within the server as i am on at least 4-6 hours a days roleplaying with some of my friends and having an all good and fun time.My current role right now is [27] [Adult], I also want to add i have left the BMD to have a possible chance on getting back into the KPD.

Which timezone are you in?
I currently am in BST. (British Summer Time)

Do you have Discord?
Yes i have a Discord it is CarnageRP#6666.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes i have a microphone and it works well.

List your current and past applications:
This one was my first Application i made for The KPD:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/carnagerp-police-application-1.21476/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I wish to come back to the KPD because i feel like i made a mistake on going back to Gangrp and just causing trouble towards everyone and i wish to be back within the ranks of Cadet or Patrol officer again and go up the ranks with my fellow officers.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes i know some but not all of them.

What are the Police ranks?
The rankings of police ranks goes like this (I think) Cadet, Officer, Patrolling Officer, L.T, Inspector, Chief Inspector, Commander, (If needed they can be drafted off into the S.W.A.T. teams.) Chief and then Captain. Commissioner, Chief Commissioner.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
  • Paper work if that needs to be done.
  • Patrolling the city to see if things are alright.
  • Training or being trained by higher ups.
  • protecting and serving the city when needed.
  • partaking in raids and other events that could take place.
  • man hunting a certain suspect.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD (karakura Police Department) is important to SchoolRP because it helps people with there roleplaying experience and gives off a realistic motive as well as being one of the strictest jobs to possibly get into, The KPD is important as everyone within the server/City looks towards the KPD for aid as well as safety too and always a city or town's hero in a time of need.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes i understand that. I will try my best to not be Demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes i agree 100% to the role. I will also try my best to work hard and try my best to be the officer of the month when able too.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes i will attend all training's when able and try my best to work hard within the training sessions.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes i understand that as it would make sense to try your best to get along with everyone as it makes everything easier and run easier.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Yahiko Fujimura would be a male standing at 6'1 He would wear a formal Black suit with small red roses around the formal suit, He'd have long black hair with a small scar down his left eye, He'd also have dark eyes due to his hair covering some of his eyes, He'd also have an intimidating look on his face.

What he's like on and off the job?
Yahiko is a hard working male who will do anything to prove he can handle a hard and difficult situation and protecting as many people as he can if he is out on Patrol, He is also an extremely laid back person who can quickly snap into action if ever needed.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He enjoys working with people as he feels he can have a few laughs with his fellow employees, His plan for the Future is to remain in the KPD and try his best to go up the ranks and help lead some of the other KPD officers when needed.

BACKSTORY
Yahiko Fujimura is a male born into a family as an only child, He was raised into the town named 'KaraKura' Where he lives currently today, Yahiko was always a bright person smiling and keeping everyone he loved happy and close to him, When Yahiko was at the age of 15 he lost his mother and father due to some gang activity, Since that day Yahiko has always wanted to be apart of the KPD to bring down all the gangs that is terririsng his city and town he wishes to make it to the rank Investigator so he's able to fight them head on and be able to bring the gang or person down at once, Yahiko is currently working at Club Luxe as a security guard helping other security guards with difficult situations that may have them Stuck as well as scared to explode and close the situation, He currently is sat at his desk right now reapply to the KPD hopping he can maybe hear back from them with great news.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Yahiko Fujimura.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Yahiko.

Preferred Name:
Yahiko.

Religious Denomination:
None.

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
Korean.

Current Location:
Karakura.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
2 and a half years within Police academy in Japan and was posted back to the KPD as a Cadet.

Working Experience:
He worked at an old restaurant as a security guard.
He worked as a security gaurd for an old suabway.
Currently working at Club Luxe as a Security Guard.

Academic Degree:
He currently has an Academic Degree in law and order and Criminology within his time spent as a college student and spend a year and a half studying the subject.

Year of Graduation:
He Graduated in 2013.

Major(s):
He currently has: Higher Maths, English, chemistry, biology and P.E Fitness as his main majors.

Minor(s):
He has drama and music as his less focused subjects he studied in High School.

Native Languages:
English/Japanese.

Other Languages:
N/A.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After discussing your application with other officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police officer role. You will start your journey as a Police-Cadet and we all hope to see you rise in the rankings.

- DM Loooper#8469 once you see this.

Users who are viewing this thread