players online

Denied CarnageRP2 Event Team

CarnageRP

Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich
IGN: CarnageRP2

Explain your activity on the Server: I'm Extremely active on the server, I tend to spend around 5-6 hours a day.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?: I have worked for the Lore Team however i feel like Event team would be best for me as i have had a few Event Idea's in the past.

What makes you different from other applicants: I feel like i am different from the others because i am willing to put in the work as well being able to attend possible meetings and aiding ones who wish for an event to get put into place and help others to put there ideas across to other people if they tell me about there Idea.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team: An Event i would really enjoy to have is, A possible trip down memory lane meaning, Going to the first map ever that was created for SRP spending around 30mins - 1hr doing certain jobs around the map then heading to the next map after spending 30mins - 1hr as well as doing more jobs within the City, Heading to the next map repeating the same thing stated before too, As i feel like it would be an amazing thing for all the OG's that have been with SRP in the long run and i feel like it would bring a smile to all the players who came to SRP on one of the maps too.

NukaRndz

Level 53
Denied

Thank you for applying but as a collective decision we decided to deny your application. You may reapply when an announcement is made that we are looking for new members.

Users who are viewing this thread