CarnageRP2 VHS Shop Application. #2

CarnageRP

Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich
Untitled (21).jpg

IGN:
I have three accounts for playing on SchoolRP, CarnageRP Which is my main and the main one I use for playing, CarnageRP2 Is another account I use for my Adult and other things I would be applying for on the server however in this case is the account I'll be using to apply for the Shop keeper role. CarnageRP3 is my free highschool account I use to play my main character Damien Hashirama and is the account I have applied to become a KPD Officer.

Discord:
Yes I do have discord my account is called CarnageRP#6666, I'm in all of the required discord servers for SchoolRP.

Describe your activity on the server:
Recently I have been rather active within the server and trying my best to attend many small events that gets held in SRP, I personally have enjoyed my time being back in SRP and hopefully going to start grinding to get my [Y] tag back again. I started playing SRP (SchoolRP) back when the first Wild Dogs were a thing before IM6 was even a staff member pretty sure that was back in early 2018, Nowadays I normally spend roughly 4 - 6 hours a day playing SchoolRP due to me not having a lot of hours currently at the place I work.

Previous applications:
I haven't made many applications recently.

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have had warns and bans in the past however they were over roughly a year ago, I have had a recent warn for when I was arguing with staff about the football tournament that happened not long ago,

Shop Wanted:
I would like to own Unowned Shop 3
Untitled (51).jpg

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I wish to apply for this shop because I plan on doing something a little different within the town and instead of having the usual places I thought It would be best If Karakura has there very own VHS store, I will be selling all types of genres ranging out from Anime, Anime Movies, Manga, Books, Comics, Classical Movies, Romantic movies and Horror movies as well, I feel like this would bring more attention to the Shopping District as well seeing as SRP has never had a VHS store within any of there cities.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
Like I stated the other question I plan on creating this shop into a VHS Store to be able to bring more eyes into the shopping district and bring more and fun RP situations. I also plan on hosting events such as Movie nights within the store or would be played on a screen from a projector to make the atmosphere lively and the old day feeling. I also plan on trying to host a Drive in spot for people who enjoy sitting in there cars while having a movie on as well.

How the Drive in will work is; There would be a broadcast saying the movie name and the location the drive in is happening (If you do not have a car you can still attend to watch said movie.) Entry for the drive in would be 5,000 and given a place to park their car as it would be sectioned out (Hopefully I will be able to do this at the bowling alley as it has a carpark there too. Once they have there cars set and ready for the movie there would be a stall there from us which will hand out popcorn hotdogs and refreshment drinks too, Once everyone has there drinks ready I would send out the W2G (Watch2Gether) link for the people to join and I'd then proceed to start said movie. (This will only happen once every blue moon so not that often as we will have to stick to mostly staying in the store for now till we get some reputation.)

Stock and prices.
We have a vast range of items within our store, I will be giving some names of movies and some items we will be selling within our store and the price range for said movie genre as well;

Movie Genres:

Romance Movies - 2500
Dear John
Grease
Romeo & Juliet

Action Movies - 3500
All Avengers Movies
Fast & Furious
Star Wars

Comedies - 3500
Shaun of The Dead
Kissing Booth
The Babysitter

Horror - 5000 (18+)
Paranormal Activity
Sinister
Conjuring

Anime: - 4500
Your Name
Jojo Bizarre Adventure
Naruto + Naruto Shippuden (And Movies.)

There will be a few more things added this was just a preview of some of the genres and movies we will be selling within our beloved store! We will also be seeing some energy drinks and food for nothing more than 1000

The name:
I plan on naming the VHS shop to Chroma VHS, With the name I thought of it having some sort of like "LED lights" inside around the roof of the shop so the name Chroma popped into my head and VHS well just cause it's a VHS shop.

Uniforms:
The uniforms will be taken upon suits as well as skirts, Below will be photos of how the skins/uniforms will look like (Some may change in the future this is just a rough idea, The female uniform will only be the reference for now till I can get it created for the shop)

This would be the usual employee's uniform however, If you do not wish to wear this outfit and you have a female char I will be getting another skin made for the female employee's.
screenshot-1631062666442.png

The female skins haven't been made yet however I personally will do my best to get them done as fast as possible, I will leave the reference below of what the Female skin will look like, I'm sure as well that the females can wear these suits however I will give them an option
(Female Ref Below)

This ref will be for the female Employees If they do not wish to wear the main outfit.
a0d5713d9883ad7fa6b3340477d64ae1.jpg

This Outfit is for the security guards as they would just need to wear a suit as they would just be walking around the shop checking if everything is alright and going swimmingly.
screenshot-1631061331849.png

Discord:
The VHS Store will have it's own discord where people can go in and check when we are hiring even opening and of course hosting all type of events such as Movie nights, Sales on different types of Movies, The layout will be rather below you will see how the Discord layout would work:

Owner: Me

Employee of the month (King Emoji)

Manager

Security

Cashier's

Karakura Civilian's

Each person who applies to be apart of the VHS Store would be given there needed role and placed on the scale wherever they need be, The Cashiers are the ones who stay behind the till and awaits till someone wishes to buy either food, drinks or even the movies.

The Employee of the month role is rather straight forward, I personally would be given them the role plus they would get a 10% raise of there original pay (30,000 each shift to Security, Cashiers keep 40% of all earnings paying the owner (Me) 60% Employee's will be given the same amount as the Security 30,000 at the end of each shift.) The way you would get given this role is by showing up to work on time, Prove that you are the best of the best employee and of course a team player / have rather good teamwork skills as well.

How will your shop be unique?:
Our store will be unique in several ways, some of which was stated in the section above, all of these points are really good, and involves the community more than others - in addition to this, we will attempt to have consistent opening time which the customers are able to depend on, however, granted that we have the stock to open, and the workers present to open. I believe our shop will be able to do this effectively, and consistently; giving us an edge over the competition of ours, being the other stores. Our store will be attempting to get the best image within the community as possible, encouraging events for people to be entertained by, giving back to the community and providing the best possible service.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
Below will be how many employees I plan to have plus with the amount of employees for the certain spot. I won't be paying people instantly as I would need to have some money first for the openings, I personally that we could wait after our 4th or 5th opening to start paying people there rightful amount.

Thus going forward I have created a small roaster to show how many people I would need and how many people can fit in the spot;

Owner:
CarnageRP2 | Nakama Hideaki

Security 2/5
YellowRP | Ishida Xiao
Mooej | Zhihao Hisakawa
OPEN SPOT
OPEN SPOT
OPEN SPOT

Cashier 0/4
OPEN SPOT
OPEN SPOT
OPEN SPOT
OPEN SPOT

Some of these slots will change, and the roster may grow, and perhaps shorten as we may be unable to pay the people we hire for the first few openings. (4 or 5th opening I will then be able to pay people.)

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Nakama has one College Degree which he studied Business and pass all needed exams and he has now taken a need to go out and open his very own VHS store.

Thank you for reading this application I look forward to hearing your response. - Carnage

Attachments

• Untitled (51).jpg
    Untitled (51).jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • The Shop you're trying to apply for has been claimed by another applicant now
  • I would also like to see more unique ideas for the shop
  • You may re-apply for another shop in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread