mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

CarnageRP3 | Black Market Dealer Application.

CarnageRP

Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich
giphy (2).gif
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN:
My Main account is CarnageRP However, I will be applying for this role on my alt CarnageRP3
Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I have had one ban in my whole history of SRP. My record since then is clean.
Describe your activity on the server:
Recently I have returned last month from a long break from SRP and I wish to get back into things so, I have set my mind on applying for the Black Market and being able to help out those GangRPers. I tend to have spent 4 - 5 hours a day since I am a lot more free and able to spend a lot of my time on SRP. A long time ago I used to be apart of the old old BMD back when IM6 was lead however, since then I have seen that a lot of stuff has changed from it all.

I have been playing SRP for roughly 5 - 6 years now, I first joined when the 2nd city was put into place roughly 2018 (Before the Family store was a thing the 2nd city had happy goods in front of the gas station 11/7 and swoubway) From them on I have just been in love with SRP and getting into all types of Role play situations ranging from GangRP to JockRP and much much more. SRP will always hold a special place in my heart as It has been one of the more opening and most welcoming communities I have been apart of and of course I do enjoy live streaming SRP when I get the chance

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
Specify your country of origin and time zone:

Yes I have a discord it's Carnage#5252, I have a very good working microphone and I am from the UK.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
I wish to become a Black Market dealer as I feel with the character I'll be applying this for would sit really well with his personality and his back ground. I too feel like this would be the best part to help the Gangrpers start there rampage and chaos around Karakura. My main reason for applying is because I feel like it can be a good chance for my gangrp experiences to boost upwards as well as the times I've bought things from the BMD As I know how the system works. I have also been apart of the BMD As Stated above so I know my way around the system as well and I'm also a fast learner when It comes to understanding the new rules for BMD deals.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
Personally I wish to get a step back into the real works of GangRP as that is where I originally came from with my first gang creation being extremely successful, That gang being Ghost which I have been told is still getting spoken about till this day. I know how characters will need to act with dealing with the weaponry such as muffled voices, masks or just not speaking at all.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
Personally The way how I know how to work together in a team is from my IRL situations such as jobs and just getting projects done. Meaning I would speak to the team putting my point across and adding things to the plan or project to make it stand out a little bit more. Of course another thing with working in a team is just helping each other whenever they are stuck with anything or need a quick hand getting something done if it's for a project or something a long those lines.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
Personally I would just try and get a few more flash events going or plan big events that can be aided by other Verified or Unverified gangs like back in the day there was the town raid so maybe take something like that into an idea and see if we can make it happen again.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes I am fully aware of the rules for the server and everything that happens with Weapon profiles, Combat permissions. Everything.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes I fully understand this.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes I fully understand this and Will not be caught at all.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes I fully understand and will not do so.
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:
Damien Hashirama

Criminal Alias:
I have taken my fathers gang name, That being "Akira" meaning Killer in Japanese.

Age & Occupation:
I am currently 27 years old and I am Unemployed.

Gender & Marital Status:
I am a Male and Taken by my lovely girlfriend Lena Dove

Ethnicity & Race:
I am Fully Japanese and half Scottish from my fathers side..

Known Languages:
I know Scots language due to my father and being born in Scotland however I moved to Japan when I was 6

Former Associations/Occupations:
I haven't worked since I was in my early 20s, I was a bartender once for a small bar in Tokyo, I've seen my fair share.

Highest Level of Education:
Dropped out of College after the death of my father.

Physical/Mental Ailments:
I was Diagnosed with Depression, Schizophrenia when I was 23 years old.

Known Family Members:
Not in the Black Market no, But People did know my father Akira or Varian, he was the leader of the former gang "Ghost"

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Damien would be a male standing at 6'5 weighing 95lbs, He would have his left side of his face burnt however, It would be covered up with a facemask due to him getting plastic surgery to cover it up. Damien would also have both his arms tattooed. Damien's eyes would be bright blue however, staring into them it would be looking into a husk as how much he values himself, If Damien is the one staring at you with his cold gaze he wouldn't be staring at you, he'd already have imagined so many scenarios of how he would have killed you, just how cold hearted this man is. Damien would normally be seen with his long hair down past his shoulders and in his favourite suit with a stubble beard.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
In Damien's younger years he was a calm and open-minded person, He enjoys having banter, He's the type to get everyone Drunk at the end of the night if a party was happening, He's a caring person towards his loved ones and friends. However, Damien can act ****y towards people If he’s in a “jolly” mood, Damien doesn’t care about what people say or do to him but he does have his limits to how much he can really take day to day. Damien can also take situations too far when he's with his team by getting into fights and much much more.

In recently times Damien is the one who you don't wish to be on the bad side off even though half the time he keeps all his conversations short and none threatening as he doesn't want to pain of fighting only if he has to. Damien just keeps to himself and speaks when he wishes, Half the time he would just stare coldly into your eyes without blinking.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)
Damien Hashirama was born 1992 23rd of October He would be a Scorpio. Damien grew up in a small family with his mother and father living in a small town in Scotland. When Damien turned 5 the Hashirama family had to move away to another city where Damien grew the rest of his ages in a city called 'Karakura' Where Damien lives till this day, Damien's Personality over the years changed due to him growing up, Damien is a calm and open-minded person, He enjoys having banter, He's the type to get everyone Drunk at the end of the night if a party was happening, He's a caring person towards his loved ones and friends. However, Damien can act ****y towards people If he’s in a “jolly” mood, Damien doesn’t care about what people say or do to him but he does have his limits to how much he can really take day to day.
Damien enjoys taking care of his family as in truth it's the last thing Damien has to hold onto his sanity, When Damien turned 20 it was the worst year of his life and it would torment him for the rest of his life, Damien was just a normal Jock you could say the stereotypical Jock however that would all change when he reads upon a website seeing before his very eyes his two best friends stabbed and bleeding out on the floor Damien losing all control broke his phone as well as the one mirror that would be placed in his room, With his room now covered in glass and his blood dropping to the floor Damien would just be in a crumble of tears, as the next few moths go whizzing by Damien realising things at home between his mother and Father wasn't doing so well so he moved out and into the frat little did Damien know that was the last time he'd see his father, At the age of 26 Damien's father began to turn into some monster and tried to kill Damien's mother however luckily his mother was apart of the local police force so she had quick reflexes pulling out her Glock and pulling the trigger only wounding him before he was soon to be executed for admitting to countless crimes his father had done within his younger years, Within the same week of losing his father Damien had then lost his mother to a stabbing and she was found too late causing Damien to go down this rabbit hole of Darkness and keeping to himself a lot more often that usual, Damien tried to take his own life countless times due to the loneliness he felt after losing his parents Thus bringing Damien deep into Drinking and smoking, Damien would spend countless hours by his parents grave speaking to them using his imagination as if he was speaking to them however that was just the drink speaking his mind.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)
Firstly Damien Enters this abandoned house seeing two males sitting on what seems to be a sofa that would be light up by the moonlight coming in from the broken huge hole in the roof. Damien would walk over with his ballistic mask on only revealing his cold blue eyes through the mask before just standing in front of the two people eyeing them both up the two males would gesture towards the bag that Damien had been carrying all this way, The only words that would come out of Damien's mouth would be, "What gang are you apart of and where the money." From the softness and deepness of his voice it would send a shiver down both the males backs as they would say the gang they are apart off and showing Damien the 750,000 for the two weapons Naginata and Katana. Damien would drop the bang on the floor waiting for them to open the bag up seeing the shine of the two blades from the moonlight. The two males would look up at Damien nodding before one of the males would hand Damien another bag revealing the money, Damien opened the bag more counting the money by stack before turning around and just walking away zipping up the bag placing it on his right shoulder shoving. Damien placed his left hand under his mask before trusting it to the side of his head as he was fairly into the darkened woods now and away from two males, He placed his right hand into his pocket pulling out a cigarette and then a zippo lighter before lighting the cig as he walks away placing the zippo into his pocket keeping his hand nice and warm in the same pocket as Damien just keeps on his merry way.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
N/A

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    416.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying, unfortunately your application has been denied. Please try to add more detail to your applications in future aswell as being more involved within the Crime Community.

Users who are viewing this thread