Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader

The account I will be applying this for will be CarnageRP3

RPName of Club Leader:
The character I have chosen for this possible role is Eddie Manson, a character i use for my alt account.

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
My discord is Carnage#5252 and I am in all required discords for SRP

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
Currently due to me just having this thought in my head I do not have a discord to give out however I will start this up tomorrow when I am on my computer able to do more for this club application.

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I feel like my club could help those be able to have role playing experience within our very own roleplay. Such as; going through a campaign where we'd have to rescues a certain royalty without them getting either spotted by guards or of course then losing there character by being killed. I feel like this could also be a good way to help people's characters leave reality for a while just like some of us do in the real world.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
This club will be called Helledfire inspired by Hellfire from the show Stranger Things.

Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)
Currently I only have one member however I do not know there rpname or IGN so for now I shall put down my character until I'm able to get more people in.

Owner/Game Master: 1/1
Eddie Manson | CarnageRP3

Members 1/7
??? | ???

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
I do indeed have a supervisor there a teacher and here is there RPname and IGN:

Supervisor 1/1
Skyhigh2 | Reasen L. Ryder
What is your motivation for creating this club:
Recently I have been playing a lot of roleplaying games (MMO) with some of these games being stuff like World of Warcraft and the main D&D I used to play with my father and some of his friends, I also grew up playing the role playing game D&D so I know all the rules and dices needed for certain rollings. I feel like I can bring a lot with this club and be able to put up a lot of events for this club too. I was also inspired to create this club as I have just finished rewatching Stranger Things season 4 hence why I made a character called Eddie Manson inspired by Eddie Munson. I also feel like this could be a place where people can also try and step up to the plate and be there own game master, sometimes I will be letting people be able and have the chance to create there very own campaign and be able to run it through with everyone around and be able to bring happiness and of course excitement for everyone involved
What activities and events will your club do?:
This event I have planned in my head. So this is the campaign, "The rescue of the princess of Deldasill." For where we stand in the land of Zeldazar, the princess seems to be missing from the castle you and you're knights, rouges and hunters must venture out into the dark and spooky woods of Muldon however, not all seems as easy within these woods who knows what could be lerking within these very woods...

The campaign would be played by the members of the club those who have created characters within the club shall be known as 'Champions' if they are going to be speaking to certain NPCS to collect quests or to find out information about the current quest they could be on. From this quick description of the campaign/ event I feel like this one could catch a lot of eyes and yes we could even do this in front of the entire school. For events I shall be putting together a w2g link for music just to set the mood and atmosphere of what they are currently doing / there were abouts. If they are inside a bar then there would be old bar type music playing etc etc.
How could your club benefit the School?:
I feel this would benefit the school rather well due to the event I have stated above and I feel like this could bring out a lot of peoples interest and "acting" skills for their icly character to be have there own little character to develop and train. This could also bring in other people's creativity and of course let them bring out ideas for there own campaigns too.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
So, the game master would sit at the top of the table with a book around where he'd place characters and of course be the one to tell the story and what's happening. The other members would be sat around the table with there "character sheets and dices" ready to be read or thrown if needed. We will also take any free room.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Well of course know roughly what D&D is and if they do give a little detailed example of what D&D is. Be able to attend meetings as it'll be discussing different topics for campaigns to see what people are comfortable with doing and the most important one, not to be toxic towards each other and hold some respect towards people within the club.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for your application, however, I have decided to deny it for the following reasons:

Your club application was relatively short in comparison to others, on top of those you are basing your club on the inspiration of another subject, ideally, this is quite smart but not in the context and idea you have provided, Your club events were quite lacking lustre and instead felt like you are gathering players to play a game instead of partaking in a club which offers not only activities to itself but the community around it.
Members 1/7
??? | ???
Before creating a club, you must find 5 members willing to start in your club immediately, or else your club may have a hard time taking off regardless of its officiality, a problem clubs have faced previously leading to its downfall.

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
Currently due to me just having this thought in my head I do not have a discord to give out however I will start this up tomorrow when I am on my computer able to do more for this club application.
Please ensure you have created your discord before making an application so that if accepted you can be placed onto the rosters immediately.

This application feels rushed with not much effort placed into it, I would like you to perhaps think over what makes a good and interesting club before creating an application for it as not putting the time and research into your club's idea can lead to it feeling empty and unappealing.​

Users who are viewing this thread