Accepted CarnageRP3 P.E Teacher Application

CarnageRP

Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
I have three accounts, CarnageRP which Is my main and the account I use for being apart of the Highschool Football team, CarnageRP2 Is the account I use for my adult account and CarnageRP3 Is the account I currently use to play the character Damien Hashirama who I would be applying for the Teacher with as well as the account.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do have a discord Username It's CarnageRP#6666

How old are you? (Optional):
I Don't wish to reveal my age.

What is your time zone?:
My time zone as for living in the UK will be GMT

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I understand this fact and will be accustomed to it rather quickly.

Describe your activity on the server:
Due to the roles I have been given within the server I would like to say I am rather Active within the server, I started playing SRP (SchoolRP) back when the first Wild Dogs were a thing before IM6 was even a staff member pretty sure that was back in early 2018, Nowadays I normally spend roughly 6 - 8 hours a day playing SchoolRP due to the important role I currently have on my main account and I would have to keep up my activity within the server to remain on the team. (High School Football Team.)

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have had one ban of all my time playing SRP

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Below will be a list of my recent applications on the server:

Police application #2 - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp3-police-application-2.36119/ (Denied)

Shop application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp2-lumine-shop-application.34636/ (Not decided)

Staff application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp-staff-application.33814/ (Pending)

JSL Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp-jsl-language-application.33723/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I will go over each account I have on SRP and there roles starting off with;

CarnageRP (Main) - Highschool, Football Team age 18
|
CarnageRP2 - Adult age 26
|
CarnageRP3 (Applying for Teacher) - Currently College Degree B

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
If I get accepted I would like to teach P.E due to the places ICLY my character has come from and his background I feel like getting him into P.E will be a great opportunity for him.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I wish to become a teacher because It's a new roleplaying aspect for me as I haven't done anything like this before (I've been a professor before on CarnageRP2) I have done most of everything that SchoolRP has to offer from being a gang Leader to being a gang member to even being apart of the Police Department so I know how to seriousRP when it's needed in certain situations as for being a teacher there would be times where I would need to serious RP. With being able to be back into the aspect of a teacher I feel like I would be able to bring fun and enjoyment within the P.E classes I'll be teaching as well.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class logs are a thing you would need to fill out by taking a screenshot of you and the class sitting down just so the higher ups are able to see that you are active within your roles as well as being able to identify how many classes you host within a certain period of time. They are important because if not done it can be crucial towards your role as it may seem as you are becoming Inactive with the given role.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
A field trip is easy to set up, The way you would need to do this is to bring up an Idea to the Principle or the Vice Principle and the location you would like to bring the students and of course the period, They would of course need to stay by your side at all times, If needed as well you could take another teacher with you for more eyes on the students depending on how large the location is.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
There are many strict rules while being in a class room I will list some down below;
Rule 1 - Put your hand up only to speak or to answer a question.
Rule 2 - Keep your hands and feet to yourselves at all times.
Rules 3 - Listen to the adults / teachers when they are speaking.
Rule 4 - No eating or drinking within the classroom
Rule 5 - Remain seated and don't walk about when a class is in session
Rule 6 - Complete work on time.
Rule 7 - Make sure to handle school equipment with extreme care and not use it against others.
Rule 8 - No unnecessary language within the classroom i.e. slurs, shouting

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have had IRL experience within working in a classroom (Classroom assistant) I used to help the teacher go around helping the main people who needed it. I also grew up playing roleplaying games such as D&D (Dungeon and Dragons) And another game called World of Warcraft, I started roleplaying when I was just 6 years old with my father I didn't join SRP till I was about 16 and ever since then I have enjoyed roleplaying a lot more due to the amount of things I've been able to roleplay as within my time playing the server.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD

HD -
The prime role of the Head of an Academic Department is to provide strong academic leadership. The Head of Department is required to lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities.

- QT
QT -
A qualified teacher is commonly defined as a teacher who has at least the minimum academic qualifications required for teaching subjects at the relevant level in a given country.

- NQT
NQT -
An NQT is a teacher who has just attained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), and is now undertaking an induction programme that enables them to be legally employed as a teacher in a maintained school.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are meant to inspire students to go capture there one true goal and there dream job, Teachers are meant as a place where students can go to if they are stuck with a question or if they need support with something. Teaching is one of those careers where you learn something new every day, and many educators cite this as one of the main things they hope to get out of their career. A great teacher should love educating students, and one of the principal goals many teachers set for themselves is to be the best educator they can be. A newly qualified teacher will start on a minimum salary of £23,720 or £29,664 in London and the average salary for a secondary school teacher in the UK is £28,493.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important to SchoolRP because the main attraction of the server is revolving around the school, Adding new teachers / Adding new sport teams and of course adding new area's where the teachers can relax before class starts. With the school being a place in SRP, It gives a chance for everyone to have a chance to either seriousRP or CombatRP if they deem to get into a fight with someone else within school hours.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
If I am honest, I do not know at all. I am sure that I will learn this quickly

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Damien Hashirama is a male standing at 6'3 He is in a family with two younger brothers and one younger sister, Over the years Damien took over the family after the sad passing of both there parent, Damien has one burn mark going down his right side of his face

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Firstly he would try to ask the group to turn there voices down and stop using foul language within school grounds, If that doesn't work Damien would try to reason with them and to try get them out and away as fast as possible, If that still doesn't work then he would speak to the Principle or the Vice Principle about the said group

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would proceed to stop the class by using his vocal range in an attempt to get them to stop talking and listen, If that doesn't work he would try his best to slam something rather loud on the desk like having a book slamming against the desk or walking up to the front staring each class member down in an attempt to get them to stop and listen.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Normally Damien is the type of person to keep to himself however If someone's speaks to him he would politely have a conversation with them, Damien is sometimes laid back and is normally chill with everyone who shows him respect and all the sort, Damien would be the type of person to help out certain people who need it or if they need someone to help them with a class Damien would be able to do so.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Placed his hand into his pockets turning around to face the black board as he would begin to write down the date as well as the title, Damien would then proceed to take his hand out his pockets walking over towards the podium slamming his hands on either side of the panel staring foreword towards the class before him.
/me Would lean backwards in his arm chair pulling out an apple twisting the stick on top of the apple pulling it out as Damien would take a bite out the apple, Damien would begin to place his feet on top of the desk as he waits for the class to answer his question
/me Would begin to pace slowly around the classroom looking around to check if anyone was cheating on the test he had just handed out, Damien would slowly look at the clock before looking back at where he was walking to.
/me Would place his hand outwards to the class as he awaits for the class to drop off there work into his hand ready for Damien to mark and give a ranking grade for each class member that attended his class.

Backstory
Damien Hashirama was born 1992 23rd of October He would be a Scorpio. Damien grew up in a small family with his mother and father living in a small town in Scotland. When Damien turned 5 the Hashirama family had to move away to another city where Damien grew the rest of his ages in a city called 'Karakura' Where Damien lives till this day, Damien's Personality over the years changed due to him growing up, Damien is a calm and open-minded person, He enjoys having banter, He's the type to get everyone Drunk at the end of the night if a party was happening, He's a caring person towards his loved ones and friends. However, Damien can act ****y towards people If he’s in a “jolly” mood, Damien doesn’t care about what people say or do to him but he does have his limits to how much he can really take day to day.

Damien enjoys taking care of his family as in truth it's the last thing Damien has to hold onto his sanity, When Damien turned 20 it was the worst year of his life and it would torment him for the rest of his life, Damien was just a normal college Jock you could say the stereotypical Jock however that would all change when he reads upon a website seeing before his very eyes his two best friends stabbed and bleeding out on the floor Damien losing all control broke his phone as well as the one mirror that would be placed in his room, With his room now covered in glass and his blood dropping to the floor Damien would just be in a crumble of tears, as the next few moths go whizzing by Damien realising things at home between his mother and Father wasn't doing so well so he moved out and into the frat little did Damien know that was the last day he'd see his father, Damien's father began to turn into some monster and tried to kill Damien's mother however luckily his mother was apart of the local police force so she had quick reflexes pulling out her Glock and pulling the trigger only wounding him before he was soon to be executed for admitting to countless crimes his father had done within his younger years, Within the same week of losing his father Damien had then lost his mother to a stabbing and she was found too late causing Damien to go down this rabbit hole of Darkness and keeping to himself a lot more often that usual, Damien took the rest of the years focusing on his grades as well as his majors, Damien then took a few years to himself making Damien 25 before going into teaching school, Damien would take the teaching school for 3 years and graduating from the school as he makes his return to Karakura and making his first year of teaching back where everything started.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Damien Hashirama

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Damien

Preferred Name:
Damien

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:

N/A
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Scottish, Japanese
Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
I went to Teaching school for 3 years and graduated with my class.

Working Experience (# of years):
Back in my younger years I was a security guard for a club called Club Luxe, Not sure if it's still around till this day but It was a rather good job for someone my ages, Done that going through my years of college.

Academic Degree:
Masters, Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Year of graduation was 2020 for teaching school.

Major(s):

Physical Education, Chemistry and Preforming arts.

Minors:
English and Mathematics.

Native Languages:
Scottish (Scots) I would normally speak in my Native tongue if I'm with my siblings or uncle or grandmother.

Other Languages:
Japanese.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes I do have a TESOL certificate.

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Physical Education

Extra:
Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending

- You'll be DM'd shortly via Discord regarding this application.​

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! After a discussion, you have been accepted for the position of History Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread