CarnageRP
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
CarnageRP3

Previous bans:
I've had one Ban.

Describe your activity on the server:
I normally play the server for at least 6 - 7 hours a day, I'm normally playing on CarnageRP3 or my Main CarnageRP which is my Football Captain role.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT (Greenwich Time)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, It's CarnageRP#6666

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I have a working Microphone.

List your current and past applications:
The list below is the most recent application I have applied for:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp3-police-application.32954/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp2-lumine-shop-application.34636/ (Nothing)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I feel like to take my return back to KPD because my past time being in KPD I was removed for inactivity However! I wish to change that and be way more active than I was when I joined the last time and that is a promise to all Current KPD officers!! I also enjoy seriousRP as well when it comes to serious moments.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I know some of them however not all, I will freshen my knowledge up on them.

What are the Police ranks?
The rankings of the Police Force goes like this (Within a normal Police Force if you were living in the UK)
Cadet,

Officer,

Patrolling Officer,

L.T,

Inspector,

Chief Inspector,

Detective,

Chief Detective,

Commander,

(If needed they can be drafted off into the S.W.A.T. teams.)

Chief,

Captain,

Commissioner,

Chief Commissioner.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Listed below will be some of the work an officer will do on a some daily biases, Some on a rare occasion:
Paper work if that needs to be done.

Patrolling the city to see if things are alright.

Training the new Cadet or being trained by higher ups.

Protecting and serving the city when needed.

Partaking in raids and other events that could take place.

Man hunting a certain suspect.

Being able to partake in social events to make sure everyone is safe (I.E New Years)

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SRP because It's a way to but people in line and able to do a Job where the city and the civilians are meant to feel safe and calm within there beloved city, The police are there to maintain order and make sure the people of Karakura are safe within there homes/City or whatever they do on there daily life.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I fully understand that.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I will do my very best to keep everything up and be as active as possible.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes I understand that rule fully.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I 100% understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
Damien Hashirama Is a male standing at 6'2" with a burn mark down the right side of his face, Damien enjoys creating peace and enjoys a little bit of chaos, He enjoys drinking on his spare time and acts extremely serious when things start to get heated.

What they're like on and off the job?
Damien would be the most serious person on the force, Damien would make sure all his co-workers would get out of a situation safe and sound.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Damien wishes to rise up within the Police Force ranks and surpass his mothers position, He wishes once he has fulfilled his goals, He wishes to settle down somewhere and start a family, He enjoys cracking jokes within his co-workers, But he will do anything and everything in his power to keep them safe.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Damien Hashirama was a male born on 18th of May 1995 on the same day as his younger Genko Hashirama, Damien grew up in a small town in Scotland till he was 5 years old moving back over to Karakura, Damien grew up a nice normal kid going all the way through highschool, Once Damien entered College he was placed onto the College Football Team where he managed to create a personality as well as an Ego towards his rivals, Damien was know as the "Tank" of the team knowing he's the one to think with his fists instead of talking, Damien was able to graduate from College with his Criminology Degree in 2015,

Damien went off into the Japan Police Academy where he spent 4 years in training, Damien has now been sent back to Karakura where he's destined to become a Police Cadet.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Damien Hashirama

Preferred Name:
Damien

IC Phone number:
538-897-065

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
White Japanese, Half Scottish

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
4 Years of Training

Working Experience:
Worked 2 years as Security for Clubs

Academic Degree:
Criminology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Damien currently has, Higher Maths, Higher English, Chemistry and P.E Fitness as his main Majors

Minor(s):
Damien has Drama and Music as his less focused subjects but he can play a few instruments in his spare time as well.

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Scots​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread