Level 30
CarnageRP
CarnageRP
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
CarnageRP3

Previous bans:
Not on CarnageRP3 however I have had one ban before on my main. (CarnageRP)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am extremely active within SRP as I'm apart of the College Football team on my main (CarnageRP) I tend to spend roughly 6 - 8 hours a day on SRP.

Which timezone are you in?
I'm currently in GMT (UK Time)

Do you have Discord?
Yes I do, The username for my discord is CarnageRP#6666

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I use it a lot within playing SRP as I'm mostly in VC's with some of my mates as well as Sport team tryouts and meetings too as well as streams I do as well.

List your current and past applications:
The past applications will be listed below:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/carnagerp-police-application-2.23730/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/carnagerp-police-application-1.21476/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I wish to come back to the KPD (For the 3rd time) Because I feel like It'll be nice to have my Alt (CarnageRP3) do something as a Cop since my alt (CanrageRP2) is a gang/organisation leader and my main (CarnageRP) is on the College Football-Team, So I feel like it would be nice to have my other Alt to have a big role again within SRP.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I know some of them however not all, I will freshen my knowledge up on them.

What are the Police ranks?
he rankings of police ranks goes like this (Within a normal police force if you were living in the UK) Cadet, Officer, Patrolling Officer, L.T, Inspector, Chief Inspector, Commander, (If needed they can be drafted off into the S.W.A.T. teams.) Chief and then Captain. Commissioner, Chief Commissioner.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Listed below will be some of the work an officer will do on a some daily biases, Some on a rare occasion:
  • Paper work if that needs to be done.
  • Patrolling the city to see if things are alright.
  • Training or being trained by higher ups.
  • protecting and serving the city when needed.
  • partaking in raids and other events that could take place.
  • man hunting a certain suspect.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SRP because It a way to but people in line and able to do a Job where the city and the civilians are meant to feel safe and calm within there beloved city, The police are there to maintain order and make sure the people of Karakura are safe within there homes/City or whatever they do on there daily life.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I understand.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
yes I understand that and I will 100% give it my all.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes I understand that very clearly.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I understand that very clearly and understand I can be demoted from this.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Kikiyama Helvete Would be a tanned skinned male with dark blue eyes with a small scar running down his right eye, He would be a male standing at 5'11" with a scent of cherry blossoms following behind him, As you look towards the male you would see how serious the male would look at some situations. When Kikiyama has something on his mind he is deemed to seeing it finished or complete.

What he's like on and off the job?
When Kikiyama Is off the job he becomes more laid back and more chilled out as it seems to let steam be blown off his shoulders. When Kikiyama is on the job his personality changes to this serious type person, He would do anything to safe his fellow co-workers as well as to take a situation head on if it seems necessary to do.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Kikiyama enjoys working with a group of people he can get along with as well as cracking a few jokes if they wasn't doing anything too serious, His plans for the future is to try his best to rise up within the ranks of the KPD trying his best to over do what he enjoys best.

BACKSTORY
Kikiyama Helvete was born into the Helvete family who were raised in a town called 'Karakura' Where they all currently live today, Kikiyama was always a bright smiling kid growing up as he has always had a dream of being apart of the KPD as he enjoys keeping his family and friends safe and making sure people he meets along the way are okay and well, When Kikiyama was the age 20 he went off to Tokyo to study Crime and Law in University He studied that for four years until recently he has been training in self defence classes, He's been doing that for three years and still does some classes now and then, Kikiyama wishes for his dreams to be reality and he wishes he can protect his family more as an officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kikiyama Helvete.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Kikiyama.

Preferred Name:
Kikiyama.

IC Phone number:
I currently don't have a phone as I feel like there a waste of time however, I shall see to it that I will get Phone.

Religious Denomination:
None.

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
Japanese.

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Spent 2 years in Training with the police academy in Japan Tokyo.

Working Experience:
I worked as a couch in a self defence instructor when I was based in Tokyo, However that is the only Work Experience I have.

Academic Degree:
Currently I have an Academic Degree in Crime and Law where I spent four years learning about the Laws and different crimes that can be made.

Year of Graduation:
He Graduated in 2015

Major(s):
He currently has, Higher Maths, English, Chemistry and P.E Fitness as his main Majors he focused on in school

Minor(s):
He has Drama and Music as his less focused subjects but he can play a few instruments in his spare time as well.

Native Languages:
Japanese.

Other Languages:
Currently none other Languages.

Users who are viewing this thread