conqnest
conqnest
Notable
IGN:
Castrle, motherfluffers, chaoscowboy, itllbefine
DATE:
3/9/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The fixing of the colorcodes in descriptions.
I’m unsure if this is a glitch or not, making this a bug report; however, I’m sure a majority of people would agree the fact that /viewdesc doesn’t display color codes is extremely annoying.
I’d like for this to be fixed back to how it was before, where it DID display the color codes used.

(and I am reasonably certain I am not the only person bothered by this glitch lol)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I, and probably others, would most likely prefer to be able to view the color codes within our description; either to adjust errors or determine if it looks as intended or not.

Short feedback post for what is most likely a bug report, sorry lol.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
+1
Although others can see the colors, it is a little bit annoying that I cant to see if I got wrong in the color or whatever, I don't know why it got removed but if it will be possible to fix it I'd love that

ParentVibez

Level 191
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1 this isn't that big of an issue but it, really messes me up each time I try to read it. I have trouble focusing, this doesn't help

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1
Without seeing colours many people mess up colour codes so good idea

Aro

Level 174
HellGhost1
HellGhost1
Fundraiser+
+1
That used to be very annoying when I used to play srp and I didn't know if I got the color right or put it in the right spot

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
NEUTRAL
I made a ticket about this ages ago, it's a bug to do with the commands. The staff are trying to fix it.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
+1

I'm pretty sure this was already being worked on though!

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

- This has already been fixed
- You can now tab complete the following commands to help your edit your character: /setdesc, /setbio, and /rpname

Users who are viewing this thread