Level 5
Lunixiyl
Lunixiyl
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
CastawayLunix

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Leek#2301

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but I prefer not to use it due to personal issues.

How old are you? (Optional): 15-18 is my general age gap, I would prefer not to say my actual age.

What is your time zone?: I am in CDT (Central Daylight Time)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I completely understand and respect this rule. I will do my best to remain as active as possible and will mention if something is going on which causes me to become inactive.

Describe your activity on the server: I’m usually on for around 4-5 hours if I have free time, On weekends probably 6-7 hours at most.

Do you have any previous bans?: I have never been banned from the server, though I do have a single warning though which was for stepping in front of a Apartment sign.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-app.36662/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mishkas-russian-lang-app.36698/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/re-mishkas-russian-application.36707/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rosalies-french-application.36770/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rosalies-french-application-2.36802/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lunixrp-age-change.37614/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-change-2.37726/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/froggy-umbrella-glitched.40731/ ?
https://schoolrp.net/threads/aviss-german-application.42961/#post-134400 ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently High School, Grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I’m applying to teach Literature.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation for becoming a teacher is to better myself at Roleplay and Roleplaying different situations, handling them according to the role and such, I've also decided I'd like to RP as a more mature character then a High Schooler.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I completely understand this and honestly can’t wait.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: They keep records of how many Classes a Teacher has hosted and how much they will be paid at the end of a month, and if they host more than normal, they’ll get the bonus check.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Respect your fellow Students and your Peers, Respecting those around you is important.
2. No phones during class, it can be a distraction for you and other students.
3. Don’t yell in class to get attention from the Teacher or another student.
4. Students should raise their hands in order to ask questions, Otherwise it can get pretty distracting in class.
5. No Foul language, Foul language isn’t needed, nor does it get you anywhere in life.
6. No food or drinks in class.
5. Do not argue in Class or cause fights, throwing hurtful words and punches doesn’t get you anywhere.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve been roleplaying for a little over 5 years now, Starting at a young age. I enjoy Detailrping, and I’d love to improve it through this role as Teacher. Outside of SRP, I write little books and comics here and there, a lot of poetry as well.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: These are the Teachers who lead the department they’re in, Such as DT, PT, ETC. They ensure that the teachers in their department are following the Rules and not breaking them. They also help the Unqualified Teachers or any Teachers in general who have questions or concerns.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that has finished their training and who has proved themselves in handling themselves in different situations, They are also the Teachers that NQT and UT look up to as a role model!

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher who as recently finished their teacher training and assessments. They now host their own classes, but they still have plenty of room to learn.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A new Teacher who has just started Teacher training and who are just starting on their path of becoming a good Teacher to the school of Karakura.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

They're people who enjoy helping young minds learn to succeed each day with different classes. They give them the knowledge they need to further them as young adults and to make they're way in life. Some Teachers teach in a different style, Ranging from Hands on or to Debates.

Teachers are also a vital necessity to SRP, without them SRP wouldn't be SRP, and they also help you pass exams!

Teachers earn a salary of ¥450,000 Yen for completing 15 total classes within the month, In addition Teachers can claim ¥50,000 extra for completing 10 extra classes. per month, Which is only claimable two times within a month. Teachers may only teach a maximum of 4 classes per OOC day.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: You can’t be a Student or Have a School without Teachers, Teachers are an important asset to any School. Teachers also ensure that Students are behaving well on school grounds in general. They also help Student’s shape who they will be in the future. Without them SRP wouldn’t be SRP.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: MoSCoW. Must have, Could have, Won’t have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plans for the future?

Avis Wegener Yushiro is a 5’1, German-Japanese Woman with natural black hair that is cut short, almost tom-boy-like. She’d be 28 years of age. She has a soothing voice with a slightly heavy German accent that has a tired tone to it, due to a lack of sleep. Avis is a serious, laid-back female with Silverish blue eyes, She also tends to enjoy reading books during her free time in the teachers lounge or The school Library, She's always enjoyed the peace and quiet of the school Libraries.

Avis has a slightly hard time fitting into different crowds due to her being more of a book-worm then a talker. But she tries her best to socialize with other Teachers and school staff. Outside of school Avis mostly stays at home to write, watch movies with her adopted daughter Altair. And.. Try not to burn dinner by accident.

She enjoys teaching Students all she knows. It's the reason she became a teacher. It's a huge part of her day when she sees a Student with a huge imagination, since it reminds her of herself when she was in highschool. She strives to make sure that the students enjoy themselves in her classes and have fun. She tries to have hands-on experience with them and connect with them. Building a relationship.

Avis has always respected and looked up to her Peers, Due to her cautious personality, She has a rather difficult time befriending fellow teachers and school staff in general. But she’d love to create a good, long lasting relationship with her colleagues.

Avis actually would love to have a family besides her adopted daughter at home, Since she recalls good memories with her mother, father, and step-mother. She’d love to raise a son or daughter from a young age, Making sure they had everything they needed to grow up and be successful and happy with the world.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I’d approach the misbehaving students and get their attention, I’d then give them a verbal warning, asking them to stop with the foul language, As it's something that shouldn’t be used in a place for learning, If they carry on I’ll give them a final warning, And if they do not respect the final warning, They'll receive detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I’d request that they all take a seat and get ready for class, for those who don’t follow, I’d give them a verbal warning, and a Final warning, And give them detention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: She’d be serious and work on grading, or help another teacher with what they need, Or sit and read a book while taking a break and talk with some of the other Teachers, but remain serious and professional. Everyone has a place and they should act according to their role.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She’d write onto the chalkboard. “No Longer Human”, underlining it, She’d turn around and pick up the work sheets for the Class and begin passing them out amongst the Class.

/me She’d sit down in her chair, watching the students who are currently taking a Pop Quiz for their last class, She’d take a slow sip of her Coffee, putting down her coffee cup that read, “Teaching is a walk in the park, If that park is Jurassic Park.”

/me She’d write “Creativity” and underline it, putting the Chalk back into the tray, Dusting off her hands from the Chalk. Turning around to face the bored expressions of her students.

/me She’d wipe off the Chalkboard, cleaning up her desk and Organizing the desk. Then sitting down starting to write and grade different books Students had turned in.

Backstory

Avis W. Yushiro, Born 1993, March 23rd. Germany, Berlin.

Avis was growing up in Berlin with her mother, Her mother’s name was Liese Yushiro, Originally it was Liese Wegener, before she married a Japanese businessman named Kubota Yushiro, Mr. Yushiro was a accountant from Karakura, looking at some investments in Germany for the company he worked for when he met Liese, Liese was working as a janitor for the business Mr. Yushiro was trying to make a deal with them, and they just sort of hit it off, first it was some laughs then it was Liese saying yes to dinner.

Liese and Kubota got married in 1990, 3 years before Liese ended up pregnant with Avis. When Avis was born everything changed, Kubota wanted to take the whole family to Japan and out of Germany. But Liese wanted Avis to grow up around her family in Germany, rather than the stricter Yushiro family. This little commotion turned into arguments daily and they just avoided each other. One day Kubota was drinking around a 2 year-old Avis. And said she was the downfall of the relationship, and she's the reason Mommy doesn’t love him anymore. From that day on, Liese divorced Mr. Yushiro.

But Liese in-fact kept her last name, as it was who Avis was, She wasn’t Mrs. Wegener, She was a Yushiro.
When Avis entered Pre-School everything was fine and dandy for a little while. Then Mrs. Yushiro got a call from the Pre-School. Avis had gotten into her first fight with a little girl named Ivonette Fuchs. She was a rotten little girl with a bad attitude, She had started punking Avis from the first day. But since Avis was an extremely strong willed little lady. Avis didn’t say a word to her mother or a teacher. The fight resulted in Ivonette getting a bloody nose. Liese had to explain to her young 5-year old Daughter that throwing a punch before someone else does, isn’t acceptable.

Liese had now started Home-schooling Avis, Since Ivonette had started saying things to other kids and now everyone was punking poor Avis around at preschool.

A few years later Avis was now 10 years old, She had gotten into English horseback riding, and developed quite the imagination for writing. 10 year-old Avis had a huge imagination and was already drawing little picture books to show to Liese, having now mastered her German speaking.

Until.. Kubota showed up, He had flown to Germany again for a different company he was now with, He had a new wife named Kita Yushiro. Kita was an extremely nice woman, She was a Librarian for Karakura.

But all little Avis saw was the woman who stole her Dad. Liese allowed Kubota to take his daughter and new wife out for dinner while she cleaned up her house.

Avis didn’t realize just how wealthy her father was. Same with Kita, They went to a fancy German restaurant and had a generally good day at the park. Avis didn’t realize just how much she missed her Father.. And how much she missed going places WITH her family, But she stayed silent and when they got home, Liese had cleaned up the house and straightened everything out.

All four people had a good time, When it was time for Kubota to go back to Japan. He revealed that Kita was pregnant, This broke Avis’s heart since she’d be losing two parental figures AND a possible new sibling.

Avis did all she could to make them stay longer, going out to see their animals and the Dog. But Kubota explained that they needed to go.. So Avis let them go, Watching as the Car pulled out of their little Ranch.

Avis was now 16 years old, Learning to drive.. Until the unexpected happened. Liese had grown ill, Cancer.
Liese and Avis now went to Japan, selling their entire Ranch to afford this trip and Liese’s medical bills.

This had broken Avis’s heart yet again, Her horse, Her animals. All she had known from 6 years old to now 16, Gone. Watching from the Plane as they left Germany and were on their way to Japan, Karakura.

Avis helped her mother unload her suitcase and her own, They approached Mr. Yushiro’s house and knocked on the door. Their 6 year-old son answered the door, Causing Avis to freeze. She had missed out on being a Sister too. Kubota came to the door and greeted the two women, and invited them in. Liese explained her condition and asked.. Them to take in Avis. A few months after this Liese succumbed to Cancer.

Avis now In Japan, She had to learn the Native language which she struggled with for about a year. Still shocked about her mothers dead, But she had to push through. Eventually Avis was now 18-years old, Graduating, Had a firm grasp on Japanese and German culture and Language, And she decided to go straight into college. To do what she loved, Literature.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Avis Yushiro
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs. Yushiro
Given Name(s): Avis Wegener Yushiro
Preferred Name: Avis

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: German-Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
3, years.

Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Literature, English
Minors: Art and Animation

Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Extra
Thank you for reading my application!

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Looks like you've focussed more on your character's backstory rather than the important application questions, if you wish to re-apply, please answer all questions in a somewhat detailed manner.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread