What is your Minecraft username?:
NossSimp

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
MILF<3#0860

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server varies from day to day but i am on most of the day now as it is summer but when I usually am online for almost 5h/3h per day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was banned for 30days due to Erp, it was like 2 years ago when I just started, and I didn’t know any better. But ever since then no never

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware if I’m not active I will get demoted, but I will try my best and be active! And learn the ways of a caretaker

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Im applying for Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A caretaker has the role to look after the school, help student and staff members. They have a role of showing students locations such as classrooms or the nurses office they will also make sure they behave and that no one will break into a fight by patrolling the school and making sure everything seems fine…
Caretakers are almost like janitors, but they must be quicker as the staff such as teachers/professors relay on them to clean up trash or big messes they have to act fast to show good results

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been playing SRP since April 2020 I’ve taken long brakes yes, but I still know a lot of the rules and how to roleplay but yet I’m still learning. I might not be the best speller while stressed and I mess up my commands and spelling but I’m trying to improve

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Language requests: https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-russian.50180/ (accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.50308/ (accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12-Cawot69
Grade 8-NossSimp

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would look at them with a soft smile and not really giving them a reaction, as she knows they only wanted a reaction from her. She would ask them to watch their language and if they continue she would give a warning and If the students continue on cussing she would give them a detention, if they did stop after her reminder of the language she would thank them and continue on with her day

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Before anything she would use her radio to make sure the nurse was ready with some extra beds then she would quickly try and get between them to try and stop them from fighting, she wouldn’t care if she got hurt while getting in between them she just wants them to stop if she fails to get in between she would use her radio to get some help by a teacher and so on, if a student helps her brake the fight she would gladly give them a random treat from her pocket as a thank you,

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Depending on the act she would ether get extremely uncomfortable or just very unsure what to do… if it happens to her she would politely ask them to quit the act and if they did she would thank them and remove her self from the area, if they didn’t stop she would hope the security cameras got it so the people above can deal with it or she would try contacting any staff member and tell them the current situation and then try keep her distance

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
It would be uncommon to find her there but if you do she would normally talk to the other staff members asking how their day is or if they need anything, if she was found alone she would probably be playing on her phone or reading some online books but usually if no one’s there she would just turn around and leave because she is a sweetheart and likes talking to her coworkers

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &dthe female would walk towards the empty clubroom with high hopes and a faint smile on her lips and a soft grip around the handle of the broom. she was mentally preparing herself for a messy room... taking deep breaths before opening the door…When the door was open she simply just blinked as her smile would faint… she scanned the room... inch by inch thinking “how can a room get so dirty?” she would walk in the room and feel the stench of trash... it disgusted her; it would remind her of a wet diaper... she would tighten her grip and pick up any objects before beginning to sweep the floor

/me &dshe would try to keep her head high and begin humming one of her favorite songs, she would only then begin to lowkey dance while sweeping the rest of the floor…when she was done sweeping, she would give a soft smile as she would be very proud of herself, “if the students can’t clean the mess then I shall!” she would mumble for herself as she was walking over to get her bucket, sponge and her mop to mop the nonduty but sticky floor…She would quickly making her sponge and mop wet as she wanted to leave this place, she would mop like no one has seen a person mop. making the floor all wet but shiny and clean

/me &dShe would look around for a ladder to make sure every inch of the room was spotless... every little spot she saw she would be on with ether her sponge or mop, making it disappear with seconds! She would back up towards the door while sweating, looking around to see if any of the dirt was still there… “I have done it...!” she would thought as she did a little happy dance. Then coming to her senses, she would leave the room with pure joy on her face knowing she made one of the dirtiest rooms into one of the cleanest!

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Anya Amisov
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Miss
Preferred Name:Anya

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:atheist
Marital Status:At the moment Single and available

Academic Degree:
Bachelor degree

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Communication
Minors:
English
Nationality:
Russian
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
Russian
Other Languages:
Japanese
Backstory
Anya was born into a Family consisting with love, she had a lovely mother that would cook Anya her favorite food as well as help her with her lushes’ hair, a hardworking man with strong opinions and a great smile. Anya was born just outside Moskva and was raised to know and respect her family and her county, at the age of 5 she would have moved away from her beautiful homeland to settle down in Japan. Her father would be so proud of himself while telling Anya the news of his new job that would be paying more and all the fun they would have together! The move was smooth and easy and before she even knew it she would be placed in some kind of school, at first she was confused and scared and didn’t know what was going on. It was hard to communicate with the children, but she did try her best. And after a few months she would understand and speak broken Japanese. Her teacher would notice and ask her parents to keep the Russian to a minimum and she would personally help her with her Japanese.

After almost 10 years she would be fluent in Japanese, and the Russian would be everywhere in her household. She would live her dream life and love school and hanging out with her friends! But then something tragic happened… her loving and hardworking father would be in a car crash… making him die instantly, he would leave Anya and her mother with their beautiful home and a bit of money to survive! But after almost 6months the rent would be hard to pay... and finding a high paying job wasn’t easy so they decided to move away yet again this time heading to Karakura where her mother could get paid as well as herself! She had never seen her mother work so hard, and she would begin to worry a bit for her health… soon after the 17th birthday Anya’s mother would die in her sleep... leaving Anya all alone, she would begin working hard while studding hard and to make matter worse the people she worked with pity her… they said she would never make it and they began neglecting her and making her work even harder, leaving her with trust issues with adults and she swore to never let anyone ever feel they same way she felt around her. She would make sure she would work with kids when she got older to help them and be a parent figure if needed.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Joining the KHS has been a dream of mine since I was 17, I want to help children not to feel bad about themselves and I want to be there for the children who needs an adult to talk to! As I know how it feels to get neglected by adults I don’t want any children of Karakura to feel the way I did back then… I want them to come to school and learn and feel safe and I want to be one of those that make them feel safe or be someone they can look up to!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted because I want to make sure every kid in school is well taken care of, I want to make sure we keep the peace and the school nice and clean! I would fit right in the environment because I am a very joyful and loving person and I can control my anger and frustration very well! And with all my past stuff I want to show every kid that school Is a safe place and they want to come here an learn!And I will asurre you I am going to do my best to keep the school nice and clean as well as the students safe and excided to learn and to be on school grounds!
Extra
Im kinda dyslexic...

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- You have a good application! Unfortunately, we don't have spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread