Mostly all of everyday.

Do you have discord?
Yes. My discord is Ravioli#1363

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I can ensure that I will come online everyday, especially with current events in today's world.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I recognize that I could be fired ICly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of a Sous Chef is to be the assistant to the Head Chef. They are responsible and organized for planning and directing food preparation in the kitchen. The Sous Chef is as skilled as the Head Chef and would assist the Head Chef at any time.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I help my mom in the kitchen a lot. When I was younger, I've always wanted to become a chef, but I've changed my future career goals now. However, I wouldn't mind being a small chef on the side of my real job. I also have had a chef job in game before.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for quite some time now. I also have many friends who are experienced in roleplay, whom help me whenever I need to ask them or know something about it. I do take roleplaying seriously, but I also find it a lot of fun.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes. I will need to assist the Head Chef at all times whenever they are in the kitchen. I will also need to keep the kitchen clean and organized. However, it is most important that I server the students' food at the appropriate times during school. Along with the other school employee jobs, it is a students that we do our work for.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Cece V. Wombowski is a sweet, kind girl. She would take any situation calm and collectively, never wanting to raise her voice or make the situation worse. She would kindly ask the student to stop or sit down and talk with the student. I would tell them how it is important to respect the School Staff for all they do for the students. However, if the student would not listen or not stop, I would ask for help from a higher up school staff for assistance.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Although I do want to be safe, if the job is within legal reasons, I would gladly do said hazardous job. It is my duty to serve the school at my best performance. I plan to take my job seriously.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Whoever it may be (a friend, peer, etc), I would report it to the Principle of the school and ask them why they would be doing such a thing. It is important that all School Staff take their jobs seriously and keep the school clean/safe. Committing dangerous actions or acting out of order is no way to behave in front of students. School Staff are to be role models for the students of the school.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:

Cece V. Wombowski

Chosen Job:
Sous Chef

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining Karakura High School is to provide food for students during school as their chef. I believe that human nutrition is very important in life. Some students are not able to pay enough money for food outside of school, so I think it is important that students receive their breakfast and lunch every weekday at breakfast time and lunchtime during school. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all. Besides serving breakfast and lunch to the students, I find that my personality, skills, and determination would be a great addition to the Karakura High School School Staff. I plan to do all I can for the students of Karakura.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I would be worthy for this position over other applicants so I can carry out my goal of being a role model to the student of Karakura High School. I have been part of the Karakura School for some time now. I want to serve the students and stress how important it is to have your meals everyday. Not only will I serve food, but I would like to get to know more students and School Staff. Some important skills I possess that could really make the job easy for myself and everyone else include following the rules, knowing my place, providing information about healthy lifestyles, dedication to my job, and having an overall personality of determination, kindness, and integrity.

Thank you for taking time to review my application.

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application is up to par with what I'd like to see, I look forward to seeing how you perform in this position
- Thank you for applying!
- DM Sun#0040 on Discord for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread