mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied CeeDeeL4mb HS-Councillor application 1

CeeDeeL4mb

Level 0
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
°•.•╔✿════๏⊙๏════✿╗•.•°
❀GENERAL INFORMATION❀

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Joetempz

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I was doing Unrealistic RP twice and another two times with FailRP. But I have been doing better to receive no warnings in the intervening time. I've taken RP more seriously now that I understand why I received warnings and know never to break the rules. I've changed by participating in more RP and repeatedly reading the rules to ensure I fully get them and not get warned in the future.

What is your timezone?:
GMT

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier
Joetempz#5900

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

PAST APPLICATIONS

Describe your activity on the server:
So far, my involvement has been nothing short of fantastic; I am enjoying roleplaying on school RP and haven't missed a day. I am online every day for approximately 6-7 hours, depending on the day and whether or not I am busy. Although it has deteriorated since I left, I am working to improve it even further. Since I've resumed frequent roleplaying, I'm certain that my activity will remain constant or even improve. I've been on for about 6 to 7 hours and would like to stay much longer. I'm spending a lot of time on SchoolRP throughout my summer break to retain my reputation as a very active member and hope that you keep in mind how much I enjoy this server therefore why I am applying for this role.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
[Main] Joetempz Grade 8
[ALT] CeeDeeL4mb Grade 9
[ALT] XxJONESYxX BIRD

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware.
•°•╚✿════๏⊙๏════✿╝•°•.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
°•.•╔✿════๏⊙๏════✿╗•.•°
❀TRIVIA QUESTIONS❀

What is the student council and what do they do?:

A student council is a group of peers whose main responsibility is to work with the administration and staff to keep the school safe. This includes policing the school's hallways, breaking up altercations, and watching out for potential confrontations. Councillors collaborate as a team, hence it is advised that they be skilled communicators who can handle large crowds. They are in charge of planning school activities that will liven up the academic environment and make learning more enjoyable. You must follow the regulations as a member of the council because you are a representative of Karakura High both within and outside the school grounds. The Student Council is a student/management chosen selection of persons who are thought to be shining examples of what a student should behave like for maximum achievement. They enforce rules and guidelines orally and guarantee that their peers obey, always keeping a close eye on their peers for any problems they may have - or even cause in acts of delinquency. The Student Council bridges the gap between the average student and the faculty of the school, giving a circle of approachable and attentive persons for the more easily intimidated students, ensuring that the school is not only well represented by each student but also well represented by the teachers. - but also a safe and friendly environment where everyone can study and grow as individuals on their steady ascent to adulthood. Furthermore, the Student Council is in charge of event planning, always looking for methods to boost student morale and reward those who remain out of trouble.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, etc.):
For various reasons, I am extremely inspired to join the school roleplay student council. To begin with, I adore roleplaying, so being a part of a group that combines these two passions sounds like a dream come true. Second, I believe that serving on the student council will allow me to build crucial leadership qualities while also allowing me to work constructively with others toward common goals. This type of experience, I believe, will be extremely beneficial to me as I progress through my academic and professional careers. Third, I am deeply committed to making a positive difference in the roleplay school community. Being on the student council, I believe, will enable me to assist define the school culture and policy in ways that will benefit everyone involved. Overall, I am quite thrilled about the thought of joining the school roleplay student council and am looking forward to seeing what kind of effect we can make together. To top it all off, I have two friends in the council community, and from what I've heard, it sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to give it a shot, and I hope you can!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am also aware of this.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Council members:

- Participate in discussions and decision-making at meetings.

- Speak for their individual courses' or clubs' viewpoints.

- Present fresh concepts and plans to the council.

- Participate in the organization and planning of school-related events and activities.

- Serve as a point of contact between the council and their specific clubs or classes.

Club Captain and SLT

- Control the operations of their clubs.

- Present reports on club activity at council meetings.

- Coordinate events and activities for the school community with the council.

- Offer direction and assistance to the club's members.

- Work together with other club leaders and members to encourage cooperation and teamwork.

Vice-President:

- Supports the President's duties.

- Fills in for the President when they are away.

- Assists in running the council's daily operations.

- Undertakes unique initiatives or projects as directed by the President.

- Offers assistance and direction to the council members.

President:

- Leads meetings and establishes the agenda.

- Attends meetings with the school administration and other groups on behalf of the council.

- Consults with the council members before deciding.

- Serves as a point of contact between the student council and other bodies within the school.

- Offers the council's members leadership and direction.

°•.•╔✿════๏⊙๏════✿╗•.•°
❀SCENARIOS❀

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Yeji would start radioing about the fight as soon as it began. allowing other superiors to assist Yeji and alerting nurses to incoming students in advance. She would then rapidly approach the students and attempt to calm them down at first. if they choose to disregard her, issuing warnings. She would avoid direct contact with the students despite being aware of their potential for harm. Knowing full well that students become rowdy and disorderly during fights, she would stand back and raise her voice to try to draw their attention. She will send the students to detention for the punches they hurled whether they pay attention or not. She would quickly jump between them to separate them as she ran over to them Until higher-ups come.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
If I saw someone who could be dangerous on school property, the first thing I would do is warn the professors and the council president. Everyone needs to be on high alert. To help the faculty identify the student, I would attempt to provide them with information on the person, including his or her attire, height, hair colour, and the colour and shape of the mask. Once everyone has been made aware of the student, I will try to find him. Once he is located, his mask will be removed, and I will let the faculty decide how seriously to take what he did. The pupil would yet be given detention.

There seems to be a counsellor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would gently move the counsellor away from the student while ignoring the counsellor and asking the student whether they were okay and unharmed. I would then ask the counsellor to apologize to the pupil before turning to him or her. If the kid does not apologize to the victim, I will give them my phone information so they may contact me if this kind of mishap occurs on school property again. I would then apologize on the student's behalf to the council before letting him move on to his next lesson. I would draw the councillor aside for a private conversation during which the councillor would ask them numerous things, such as the reasons behind their actions.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Yeji, with their comfortable nature, tends to deal with issues calmly and measuredly. However, if they miss a piece of information during a meeting, they may feel frustrated or disappointed with themselves at first. Regardless of their initial reaction, Yeji would immediately redirect their attention to finding a solution. They are natural problem solvers and would immediately consider how they could gain the missing information. They could be proactive and seek out to other attendees after the conference to fill in any information gaps. Rather than concentrating on the error or allowing it to undermine their confidence, Yeji would see it as a learning opportunity.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would initially be astonished because I should know what I should be doing, but I would also want to avoid raising their suspicions. I would ask the superiors different questions about why I should follow their instructions. If they lie to me, I will comply with their instructions and go speak with a different higher-up (a teacher or SLT) about it. I'll let them know what's going on and inquire as to whether what they advised me to do is accurate. I would then turn the situation over to the faculty.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
My former primary school used to do this for children whose parents had to pick them up later due to work or other obligations. I'd like to incorporate this idea into the school for the council to use whenever they have time. Depending on how popular it becomes, I believe you'd need about three councillors to do this.
During home time, while detention is in session, an after-school club will open for individuals who do not want to go home or have no one to hang out with after school, etc. It is intended to be a secure haven for pupils to unwind after a long day at school.

This after-school club consists of the below
1. Sports clubs such as Volleyball, baseball, volleyball, You get the idea it could be any sport and have different sports for different days and maybe add a prize or gift for the winner of each club.

2. Word searches: We may also keep a supply of interesting worksheet activities that reinforce learning, such as word searches, crossword puzzles, cryptograms, and even bingo. Kahoot quizzes: an easy game if we have a large number of people attending.

3. There could be a book corner with loads of books since books can help with stress and can take ya mind off stuff so when kids finish their long day at school they can turn up and read their favourite book. They could also learn a lot of things from reading just one book, for example, if they read a book about maths, there would be maths questions they can answer to get better at their subject of choice [The book could be about any subject they enjoy learning].

4. A mini sports day would be another great idea since all kids love sports and even if you don't, you will still have the other different activities in the after-school club. This would be a fun experience for kids that don't do sports and this could get them involved in more sports and try and get them to like new hobbies. They can laugh with their friends and also get healthy and fit by doing these mini sports that they are given.

5. Another activity to add to my other our, could be a cooking game that is almost like a cookoff between the students. A higher-up would work with each group for safety reasons and help them. they would be given not-so-hard things to cook and whoever wins can win a prize such as A stuffed toy, Plushie, or reward token. This is another way for pupils to find out if they like this hobby or not and to keep them busy after school.

NOTICE: This club would be open and accessible till evening time in-game, and I believe it would be a nice method for students to connect with the council more. We'd be demonstrating to them that they are not alone and that we care about their well-being! This club might be hosted in the council chamber, giving it a new purpose and allowing more individuals to use it other than councillors when dealing with misbehaviour.
•°•╚✿════๏⊙๏════✿╝•°•.

°•.•╔✿════๏⊙๏════✿╗•.•°
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS❀

Character Name:

Yeji Yoon

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
030-160-9633

Summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Given my height of 5 feet 6 inches and slim build, I appear to be a young, attractive Korean woman. Even though my Princess pink would reach my shoulders, it would still be healthy and retain its fluffy, soft texture. Small freckles would be scattered all over my face, and I frequently wore a smile to give off a pleasant and hospitable image, as if I were very at ease with people. My brown eyes, which carried a kind yet serious stare, were one of my most distinguishing traits. I can be kind sometimes but evil if I have to be. In school, she would be a completely different person from how I act outside of it, for example, I am kind of naughty at school however at home, I am an angel. I also take school seriously but do not act on it. My actions are also different towards my family compared to my peers. I act don't like being around others that I barely know and hate having to get to know them, however at home I am with family members that I know and trust and feel more comfortable around.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1681934828877.png1681934873734.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I am different from my classmates who are vying for this council post because of my experience in this industry. I have quite a deal of experience, having been the president of the student council at Karakura High School. I have experience in these areas because I had the chance to organize dances, fundraisers, and rallies as part of my responsibilities in my previous work. I believe myself to be quite creative, thus I can recommend a wide range of events that the council might plan for the school. realize that being on the School Council is about more than simply having a title or having power; it is about serving the community and making a difference. I feel I have the creativity, ambition, and commitment to make a significant difference. My experience in leadership and community service has provided me with a solid foundation in problem-solving and teamwork. I am always eager to hear others' ideas and concerns and collaborate to create solutions that benefit everyone. In addition, I am familiar with Minecraft and have roleplaying experience on Minecraft servers. I understand how critical it is to create an immersive and engaging workplace that fosters creativity and collaboration. Above all, I believe that my upbeat approach and welcoming demeanour will make me a useful member of the School Council team. I am dedicated to fostering relationships and fostering a culture of respect and inclusion in which all kids feel welcome and respected. Overall, I am thrilled at the prospect of contributing my skills and experience to the School Council and assisting in making our school roleplay server the best it can be. I also understand that being on the School Council is about more than just having a title or having power; it is about serving the community and making a difference. I feel I have the creativity, ambition, and commitment to make a significant difference. My experience in leadership and community service has provided me with a solid foundation in problem-solving and teamwork. I am always eager to hear others' ideas and concerns and collaborate to create solutions that benefit everyone. In addition, I am familiar with Minecraft and have roleplaying experience on Minecraft servers. I understand how critical it is to create an immersive and engaging workplace that fosters imaginative thinking and teamwork.

Why do you want this position?:
The idea of having a more productive schedule during school hours is one of the many reasons I'm interested in applying for this job. I'm quite excited about this prospect. I'm hoping that being a counsellor would make patrols less repetitive and boring, which will make school more exciting for me. The opportunity to sit down with other members and suggest entertaining activities and events that the school could hold, as well as to listen to other members' recommendations about what the school should do, would be a bonus of this role for me. What other councillors have to say about making the school a more secure and fun place for pupils would be fascinating to me. This brings me, in my opinion, to my next reason why I would be a fantastic candidate for this job: I would ensure that students and professors collaborate amicably to foster an amicable learning atmosphere. Two of the school's primary goals are learning and having fun, so I want to make sure that in the future, a school is a place where all children may feel comfortable and enjoy themselves while they are learning. I am thrilled at the prospect of serving on the School Council for this school roleplay server. This position, I believe, perfectly aligns with my passion for establishing a pleasant and inclusive learning environment. I desire this job because I believe I can make a significant impact on the community. As a member of the School Council, I will have the opportunity to collaborate with other committed and creative individuals to help shape the school's direction and make it the best it can be. Furthermore, I am intrigued by the role's distinctive qualities. I am quite enthusiastic about the prospect of assisting in the organization of school events. developing innovative new activities and engaging with students and faculty to solve challenges and improve the school experience for all. I am convinced that I can add significant value to this role. I have previous leadership and community involvement experience, as well as a strong interest in roleplaying. My good attitude, creativity, and teamwork abilities, I believe, will make me a valued contributor to the School Council. Finally, I desire this position because I am eager to offer my skills and passion to making the school roleplay server a fun and engaging environment for everyone. I'm looking forward to being a part of a team that is dedicated to fostering learning.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The events would be the most significant aspect of the student council for me, as I have extensively discussed in my application. It gives me the chance to exhibit my creative self by making my other students' situations joyful and enjoyable. Since there aren't enough activities or events to keep people amused throughout a long school day, the school can occasionally get rather monotonous and repetitious. I enjoy interacting with new people, but that doesn't mean I won't jump at the chance to meet someone who values education as much as I do! It is not only the various aspects of the student council that intrigue me but also the fact that I can make my school life more interesting through my involvement in it. Attending classes every day can become monotonous, so I am looking forward to doing my duty as an upholding counsellor to maintain a good academic standing! For myself as well as for others, I am committed to making every day at school a happy one, no matter what!. The opportunity to collaborate with other students and staff members to make the school the best it can be is what most fascinates me about the School Council for this school roleplay server. I believe that the School Council is an important element of the school community because it allows students to express their opinions and ideas. I'm looking forward to being a part of a team that values learning, creativity, and having fun. I'd like to help organize school events, come up with new activity ideas, and collaborate with students and faculty to address problems and improve the school experience for everyone. Most significantly, I am interested in the School Council because I believe it will allow me to have a positive impact on the school community. I believe that by listening to other student's thoughts and concerns and working together to find solutions, we can make the school roleplay server an engaging and entertaining place for everyone. Overall, I'm looking forward to being a part of the School Council and adding my skills and passion to making the school roleplay server the best it can be.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
"In addition to dances and other activities that will keep school interesting and enjoyable, the student council can organize a wide variety of events. An entertaining learning atmosphere would be preferable to a monotonous and harmful one at school. To reduce toxicity, I would take measures to make the school a safer place for all students, faculty, staff, and members of the community. Additionally, I'll work to stop students from acting inappropriately at school and engaging in bullying scenarios. This can be accomplished by ensuring that all pupils abide by the guidelines established by the institution."The student council can plan a wide range of events in addition to dances and other fun activities that will keep school exciting and entertaining. A stimulating and enjoyable learning environment would be better than a boring and damaging one at school. To lessen toxicity, I would make the school a safer place for all kids, faculty, staff, and community members. I'll also do my best to prevent students from behaving improperly at school and participating in bullying situations. This can be done by making sure that all students follow the rules set forth by the institution. Also a member of the School Council, I believe I can make a significant contribution to making the school a safe and enjoyable place for all students. First and foremost, I would emphasise the need of fostering a culture of respect and inclusion. I believe that everyone, regardless of background or experience, should feel appreciated and heard in the school community. To that aim, I would collaborate with other students and faculty members to create techniques to promote kindness, empathy, and comprehension. Furthermore, I would endeavour to provide opportunities for students to communicate with one another and form significant connections.
•°•╚✿════๏⊙๏════✿╝•°•.

°•.•╔✿════๏⊙๏════✿╗•.•°
Extra notes:

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ [I know my school record is not the best, but I have taken up my own time to make it much better and apply for school council since I think I have changed and I'm sure many others have thought that, It was all on a different character and my new one has a clean record. I Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy it. <3] ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
•°•╚✿════๏⊙๏════✿╝•°•.
1681936009139.png

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

When we encourage you to take inspiration from other applicants, we do not mean copy and reword it.

You may reapply in 30 days from now if you still wish to be a councillor, if your actions are repeated, you will be blacklisted from applying for the council altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread