mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Celebrity/Influencer Role

Appletz

Level 0
What's your Minecraft Username?: Appletz
What's the title of your suggestion?: Celebrity/Influencer Role

What's your suggestion?:
A Celebrity or Influencer role for famous or special people that can get by doing application and make people recognize there is a celebrity/Influencer in the game.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Makes the community more exciting and more realistic.

SkiXD

Level 43
SkiXD
SkiXD
Omega+
This would most likely be a role the Event Team would have, I don't see it being a faction working out well.

ilovemyplane

Level 104
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Event team can do this, as well as normal people who put in the right effort to become more of a ‘celebrity’ status, I guess?? Examples being characters like ‘Miu-Miu’!!

Mialyansa

Level 80
I think that the celebrity role is not neede. Not because the even team can roleplay as celebrities, but because celebrity is not a job or status, it depends on how people sees you. Therefore, anyone can become a celebrity a d become one.

kustomzero

Level 146
UrAJinx
UrAJinx
Omega
Buddy if you wanna be a 'celebrity/influencer' just get your chars name out there and who knows maybe you'll get there ya never know if ya don't try :)

Leo_14

Level 36
leo_14
leo_14
Omega

This would be like others said more for the event team, and furthermore we do have celebrities in game your character just has to be seen as one. Some cheerleaders in the past have been considered celebrities and the user HEXATICA Rped their character as a celebrity, being the star of 2 stores. So they do exist it just depends how you present your character

Users who are viewing this thread