mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cencres's Student Council Application

Cencres

Level 11

What is your Minecraft username?: Cencres

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: I don’t have any kicks, bans or active warnings.

What is your timezone in GMT?: EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: joanne#9937, my dms are always open.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
ITALIAN LANGUAGE APPLICATION | Denied
EVENT TEAM APPLICATION | Accepted.
CZECH LANGUAGE APPLICATION | Denied.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am actually quite active on the server. Due to COVID-19 I have largely bumped up my activity to around 8-10 hours a day, but despite that I am normally on for about 2-4 hours at the least, and 8-14 hours at most. On forums I don't generally post many threads or comments, but I do keep myself updated, and have recently been more active on them.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is a group of sharp-witted, and disciplinary individuals in a position of power, and large decision making regarding KHS. They are split up into three positions, ranging from the presidents, vice presidents, and councillors. These students have the job of providing loads of different activities, ranging from club activities and campaigns to formal school events. The council also provides a safe school environment, making sure students are behaving accordingly towards each other, but also being another pair of eyes to witness bullying, and mistreatment that will definitely be dealt with.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I had always had a slight interest in being a part of the student council, but hadn’t applied. When I had observed the announcement on the RPH discord, I decided for myself that it was a good opportunity, and decided to apply.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The school council has a very important job, or duty to fulfill. These students plan out school-related events, having the opportunity to develop leadership skills by carrying out these projects. They also have a helping hand in student bickering, making sure students act accordingly, and follow the school rules. The school council has multiple meetings discussing these topics, as well as planning their many school related events. Speaking of events, the school council also helps to make sure clubs can participate in these occurrences, being able to create their own school events, with the help of the council members.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I’d say I have a pretty solid work ethic. I make sure the task at hand is completed, with little to no procrastination, and get the deed at hand done. I’d describe myself rather hardworking, and determined. Making sure I’d be committed to whatever I'd be working on. I’d also call myself a perfectionist at most times, which can be a prominent trait. Making sure whatever the task is, it is completed and done significantly well. I will always work to my best ability.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The main thing that interests me about the student council is learning new aspects of roleplay, and contributing to create events that have to do more with school and academics, as well as typical school events. Despite my claims, I am still very interested with the concept of the council, as I already had said I not only am looking for a new roleplay experience but also a new and different experience in the KHS and schoolrp in general for me, separate from teams, clubs, and school faculty. Which is why I am quite interested about the student council, and about being a part of it.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I don't have much experience besides Schoolrp, merely participating in small discord roleplays. Though these two types of roleplay are quite spaced out in timelines, Schoolrp mainly grew my roleplay experience as my roleplay has got gradually better throughout the years. I’d say I'm quite experienced in roleplay at this point, my roleplay revealing that claim. So I do have some experience, but most of my roleplay experience has been oriented to RPH.

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I’d first ask them to thoroughly go through their idea again, as I may not have simply understood their idea. If it has still been “awful” I would give them some of my own ideas, that they could use for a whole new idea, or incorporate them to their original idea. Making it somewhat of a better proposal. If they merely needed help looking for a greater one, I'd assist them and help them with a new concept. And lastly, if they did not want to take any of my advice, I'd attempt compromising with them to again help the overall idea become better, and get other peoples input on it.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
If it was clear that my idea wasn't doable, or just not a quality idea in general I’d try to compromise another idea, or i’d ask for help to figure out a new one if it was needed. I’d also attempt to immediately start thinking of another idea, that could be superior in comparison to my disapproved idea. After this situation I'd of course take note, and make sure I wouldn’t incorporate that type of idea in anything else, unless it was fit for the situation or if it was suggested to be reworked.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I’d first attempt to get the argument less heated and back to the debate, checking in on the members and making sure it stayed professional. I’d then proceed to suggest they made a compromise, or suggest each side of the argument had looked through the reasoning's of why the idea should be accepted or not, eventually making sure everyone was on the same page. If not, I'd simply suggest a group vote, or suggest asking the faction lead for their input on the idea, if it was a big decision.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I’d first make sure they were aware of what they were doing regarding the situation, making sure they took a step back to reflect on their behavior, having them know what they were doing wasn't called for. If the councillor simply did not listen, or had carried on doing the same actions, I would let either a vice president, or one of the presidents know this information, expecting they’d know the right way to deal with it that involved using their higher position that I could simply not have done with mine.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I’d first clearly let them know why I disagreed with them. I’d stay professional, and make sure they knew that it was just my opinion, and what I thought about what they had said at hand. I’d then begin to attempt compromising with them, giving them other proposals similar to their original idea, but one I'd agree with. I’d tell them they’d be able to work them into their idea, as well as suggesting they figure out other ideas to make what they had said better, suggesting they ask other councilors to guidance as well. Making sure I didn't come across rude, and if I had I would immediately apologize.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I’d make sure they were both aware of this, and then suggest they figure out this tension, as it was damaging their work ethic. I’d ask them to talk to each other face-to-face, still in a professional manner and solve out their differences or whatever was bothering them about each other. Usually this method would work, but if it didn't i’d suggest they stayed rather distant, making sure it didn't get in the way of each other's jobs. Though if it still did, i’d contact one of the higher up council members and let them deal with the situation if it got too far.

Character Name: Hina Otakishi

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 19

Character phone-number: 315-096-840

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Hina Is rather shy and reserved, but will always let people know her ideas and perspective, and stand up for herself, or other people when the time is right. She is also quite “nerdy” being very dedicated to school, and academics. You could say she's a “Teachers Pet” which is one of her commonly used nicknames. Hina Is overall a stereo-typical “geek”(From an average person's perspective), and will never hesitate to tell the truth when it's right, of course.

Character appearance/attire:
Hina Wears quite modest clothing, normally covering her kneecaps and shoulders. Going along with her rather reserved personality. Though her clothes are quite feminine, she doesn’t show too much skin. Hina is also Japanese and had grown up in Karakura, having a rather bland brunette hair color, even though her ocean blue eyes were inherited by the caucasian side of her family.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What separates me, is that I am very much hardworking, If I sit down and decide to do something, or have been told to do something, I will persistently work harder and harder, making sure the task was the best it could ever be. I perfect any work at hand, and precisely visualize how somebody could look at it, and comment on it. I will make sure I'm giving 110% to anything I am told to do, in which I am capable of managing and getting done.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I've looked up to these council members since I had first started going to KHS in Karakura, it has been something I've wanted to do forever and I've worked hard to get here. I’ve always liked roles of leadership, not only for myself to benefit but also to benefit others' high school experiences. I am also well-natured in jobs of leadership, as I do own a fairly large tailoring company. Which makes me strive for this position even more.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Student council interests me because I not only enjoy helping others, I also enjoy planning this precisely and managing. As Well as coming with new ideas. I’m also interested in what it's like taking on a leadership role in school, which will be a new experience for me. I really do think I can fulfill the jobs of a student council member, and am intrigued on becoming one, making it my main interest.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I will first, contribute my time and lend an ear to the school environment. I will make sure that it's a safe and healthy place for all students. Keeping a close eye on ones making sure they act accordingly, and following the school rules. If I observe a student not behaving well, I will always manage getting a school staff involved, and let them deal with the situation. I will bring dedication, and commitment to this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread