mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

CeruleanRocket - Police application.

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
CeruleanRocket

Discord Name & Tag: Ceruleansky #4359

Previous bans: none

Describe your activity on the server: I’m usually active 6 to 10 hours a day, hanging out with friends.

Which timezone are you in? BST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: I have applied for literature club before but the club was disbanded before my application was read. besides this I've never applied for a faction.

What is your motivation for applying?: to try something new! My character has been in Akihito and kaku kai and I would like to take a break from the violent side and see if I could further some character development with my character and try branch out from causing crime to actually knuckling down and stopping it.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? It’s quite detailed. I’m currently in police training, having passed my first year as a police cadet in the UK. I have been accepted into Lancaster policing University where I hope to further my career in becoming an officer. I know the full phonetic alphabet too if this counts for anything.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? It keeps things balanced. As much hate as it often gets, having the law there to help and protect the town is desperately needed seeing as how much organised crime takes place.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes I’m aware.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? I’m very active, so this shouldn’t be an issue.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Skylar “Tachibana-Kosuki” Tsu

Character's age (if accepted): current age 20, if accepted 25

Character's gender & pronouns: female, she/her or they/them I dont really mind

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
currently a bachelor with 40+ attended classes, 2 detentions since I joined the server and no expulsions or suspensions

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese? Korean, Chinese. Just yesterday I applied for Gaelic as my character is Irish

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique? She had a lean and muscular build, stood at 6ft tall. Her forehead would be covered in a large acidic scar along with 2 deep carvings. One was a noticeable ‘X’ on her left shoulder, and it would seem the familiar Akihito Pin logo would be across her back, scarred deeply and roughly but was always hidden by her hair and clothing. The rest of her body would be covered in what appeared to be Katana slash scars. For tattoos, she had a full sleeve of a yakuza inspired rose bush, a full thigh of rose petals connecting one another, a single black band on her bicep and a dagger on her right calf that would be matching with her twin brother, Kei. Her face seemed to rarely move or falter from a blank and unreadable expression, she spoke with a light Irish accent that was rather deep for a woman. It was a soothing voice. She smelled like coconut and Lavender. she would be missing her left pinkie, the scar on the remaining stub looking fully healed and rather old looking. On her ring finger would be 2 wedding bands. Her hair was long and wavy and was a deep red colour.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation? My character has run many businesses before and is well acquainted with the requirements of keeping professional and keeping her reputation up always.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork? I’m not one for being swarmed by many people at once, but working as a team and with others is something I have grown well accustomed too as of joining karakura.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why? I believe I am more of a leader. I’m quick to adapt to situations and try my best to teach others. I didn’t have someone to learn from growing up so I would like to provide that for others.

BACKSTORY (100+ words) Skylar Tachibana Rose was born on July 14th, 2002, along with her other two siblings. A set of triplets. She had a brother, Kei Rose Tachibana and her sister, Aoife Tachibana Rose. They lived in a small county town in Ireland, named Dundalk, In their family's home brewery as it was known to the public. But there were many things that seemed off about the place. Many of the public residences nearby would often claim to hear loud screams, often a trail of red leading to the door that would be gone by the next morning.. She was born to a difficult life, to parents who neglected, and eventually abused the kids. The mother, Aoki Tachibana, was a half-Japanese half-Russian woman, and the father, Patrick Rose, an Irish man. Her father was a leader of an Irish Mafia, known as “The Rose.” The kids would have to stick together and learn from one another. Skylar, being the oldest of the triplets by only 13 minutes, was forced to learn a lot of the more violent side of the family's true works. From the age of 6, she was fully trained in knife throwing. By the time her brother Kei turned 10, he had passed his home-schooling on business orders. Her sister Aoife . . .she was the most neglected. Her family saw no use for her and it was a rare opportunity that the triplets got to see one another. As they grew older, they would constantly hear deals from her father. Many of these under-the-table deals were heard by Skylar, who then took the knowledge of them and self taught herself the Gaelic language. This all changed when she turned 13. Her father discovered his wife was apart of a Russian mafia, a spy, who was trying to take down “The Rose.'' In his fit of rage, he killed one of the triplets, Skylar’s sister, by decapitating her with the family katana. Skylar and her brother had just come down to the office after hearing screams from her mother just prior. Once they burst through the door, two of her father’s henchmen grabbed them, tying them to chairs, and had the members of his mafia slice their bodies repeatedly with the same katana that was used for her sister's neck, just lifelessly lying in front of them. Once the slashings had paused, the same two men brought over metal clamps, placing them on each of the now twin's eyes. Her mother, Aoki had been pretty badly beaten up and was struggling to stand up on her own. You see, to the people who did know the real truth about the rose’s, all knew who was killed or dealt by them.

Their trademark was stamping a hot iron onto the skin of their victims, the shape of a rose. So in good old fashioned Rose style, her father grabbed the gasoline and began to pour it over Aoki, setting her alight. The kids were forced to watch this happen, having their eyes clamped open. The slashings continued. The katana never dug into their skin deep enough, just leaving scattered scars across their bodies. Skylar took the opportunity, kicking back with force on her chair, having one of the katanas cut the rope that bound her. She took the katana and freed her brother, but at this moment, her father splashed acid at her, scarring her face horribly. She would run the katana through him, ending his miserable life, and freeing the family from the abuse. Skylar would flee to Korea, while her brother went to Russia. After moving to Korea, she would get a personal trainer, who taught her how to fight. More specifically, jiu-jitsu and kickboxing. She would also learn how to speak Korean from this man, who she grew close to. It would take her 4 years of constant relearning how to speak, from reading, writing, listening, and learning but eventually she grasped the language, even gaining the odd compliment from the natives. Not a day went by during the time she spent in Korea where she didnt think about her brother. He was the only one she had left. But he was out in Russia, training with the natives there just as she had been doing. Eventually, Skylar left Korea after her trainer passed away of illness, and took herself to the streets of Japan. An old traveller had asked in broken English if she spoke Japanese. She would admit, it was very little, but with it in mind he told her to head to Karakura. A strange cryptic message as she began to walk away. . .
“I hope you do more good than damage.”

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No you cannot. It’s a weapon at the end of the day

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription: a Band-Aid, a cane, surgical mask, eye patch and birth control

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do? Immediately tell them to stop or restrain them and call for a Higher-up to deal with it. If it’s a Higher-up doing such actions I would report it to a higher status.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted? Report on the radio for backup and try restraining the offender.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations? Try my best to gather information that proves this and report it.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? I don’t care much for money. It doesn’t better you as a person so I would turn it down and make a note to remind any co-workers to be mindful that they may try and do the same thing.

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread