mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

chakoe's College Professor Application

funerals_

Level 21

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Depending on the outcome of this application, I will be using my main account, chakoe.

How old are you?:
I am fifteen years old. I turn sixteen early January.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have one previous ban. Back in 2018, I was banned for reaching the warn limit of 5 - a temporary thirty day ban following.

What Country are you from?:
I am from the United States.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do. My Discord is chakoe#5555.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
On the server, I am extremely active. With the current pandemic taking place, I am online SchoolRP for over eight hours a day. Usually, I am online from 10:00AM - 3:00AM on and off. I have a multitude of accounts, therefore I never have a reason to be "bored" or "inactive". On the forums, it is very obvious that I am active. I always have it open, as well as having #forums notifications enabled. To prove my involvement on the forums, I have over 12,000 likes given. Considering the amount of GangRP questions that take place in /help, I always have the server rules open in another tab.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
While there are truly too many to include in this application, all my previous ones can be found here: https://schoolrp.net/search/11154943/.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

While there are many different sides of roleplay across SchoolRP such as MedicalRP, StudentRP, CopRP, TeacherRP, etc., I have experienced all of them before. Back in 2019, I was previously a History Teacher for the highschool faction. It was one of the first roles I acquired after the default role of StudentRP. After a few months, I decided to step down from that position after reaching HD.

During that time, I think back towards the old map, the old system, etc. Seeing now the improvement that each faction has undergone, my motivation to continue TeacherRP has finally returned. Along with this, the possible roleplay opportunities and community involvement with this role seems more than beneficial to me.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I have quite a bit. As I mentioned above, I have had experience with each side of roleplay across the server. Each side has given me a different perspective, so I can use that greatly to my advantage in being a College Professor.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are similar to "quotas," in which you log each class you have taught. This is highly important for the Dean and Vice Dean to supervise your activity and effort in each class you have hosted. Along with these factors, it keeps organization within the faction - allowing everyone to keep track of what they have teached so they can move onto the next part of their lesson next class.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
While most of these rules may be strictly obvious, I will list the most important:

1. Stay attentive. - Staying focused and concentrated in class is the key to success, especially when it comes to learning new topics or taking in knowledge that you have not had before than. Staying focused also limits distractions, which can lead into chaos throughout the classroom.

2. Raise your hand. - Just like in any school across the world, raising your hand allows each student to take turns in participating in class. Without this rule, shouting and disorganization would occur in class, which yet, leads into chaos once again.

3. Be respectful to your peers. - Respect brings cooperation and a safe learning environment. It keeps classmates from interrupting each other or starting unnecessary arguments. This keeps the learning environment appropriate and calm.

4. No phones in class. - Phones promote many opportunities for distractions, plagiarism, or cheating. Communication with other students or individuals during class only brings disadvantage rather than positive outcomes. Without phones, each student is safe to focus and do their hardest of work.

5. No drug/alcohol use. - This is obvious enough.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have been roleplaying for many years. Before I joined SchoolRP in 2018, I played on a server called Creative Fun. I hosted many roleplays on my creative plot (a total of 3-4 years). However, the most important experiences of course include SchoolRP related roles. As every average player, I began my journey as the default role, a highschool student. I was on the side of StudentRP for about half a year. After I became more familiar with the server, I took a great interest in TeacherRP. Because of this, I found myself being accepted as a History Teacher in the highschool faction. I soon worked up to the position of HD in the subject of History. However, I soon found myself highly interested in minor MedicalRP. This promoted the idea of becoming Head-Nurse for the school, and thus I applied. Also being accepted, I was Head-Nurse for about two months. As I experienced this minor MedicalRP, I applied for EMS in December 2019. Since then, I have been an EMS since (a two week break in between). I now acquire the role of Clinical Manager. Outside of this, I have two other accounts. On my current main account, I have heavily experienced StudentRP. I have taken part of a multitude of teams - however I now find myself set and committed to the Highschool Football Team. On my third account, I have experienced the perspective of CopRP, alongside with being on the Council faction. This overall has summarized my experience over the two years of playing on the server, however I do not mind going into detail of each role if asked.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A college professor has a multitude of duties, however I will provide in detail a few of the most important ones that take place on the server. The first one, of course, is hosting classes. Each College Professor is expected to have class lessons prepared, alongside quizes and tests prepared for the future. During the actual class, each professor is required to understand how to handle deliquents, and contain a safe and easy enviornment to promote the most learning across the class. Alongside with this obvious fact, College Professors are also expected to hold detentions for each unbehaved student that have caused an interruption around their class or the school in general. As time goes along, suspending and expelling students are also common.

As I do not know the specific amount of salary of College Professors on the server, the average salary of a College Professor in Japan is ¥15,768,054 per year. Obviously, this number is too unrealistic for the server.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Tsumoto Denshichiro is characterized as hardworking, talented and a natural genius. Highly perceptive and good with problem solving, Tsumoto is a skilled planner and good at mapping out scenarios. Her natural opinion towards students and co-workers are the same: Respect. Her respect for her peers never falter. Moving onto physical description, Tsumoto Denshichiro is a female descended of Japanese heritage. Lasting from her early twenties, her hair was dyed a rich, lavender purple. However, overtime it has faded into a lighter color. Her natural height consists of 5'5", however her platform Mary Janes add on an extra two inches. From the outside eye, she seems awfully unapproachable.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?:

I would immediately address the situation. Depending on the reasoning behind the shouting, I would handle it accordingly. This could result in a verbal warning or a detention depending on the severity of what happened. Of course, it would be handled professionally with an attentive eye and open ears.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?:
My character's toleration for such delinquents would simply result in an detention, rather than any quote on quote "warnings." As college students should know (for they answered a question for it in their application), such behavior is not tolerable in college classes.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &7&osat at her desk, her strict gaze laying upon the students as they entered. In her hand lingered a pen, which she turned between her thumb and pointer finger, listing each student in her head.

/me &7&ostood at her podium, her focus rested on the stack of worksheets on the surface. Raising her gaze towards the students at the desks, she'd lightly clap her hands together, beginning to explain the assignment directions.

/me &7&owalked over to the chalk board, briskly grabbing the ruler that sat on the lip of it. Returning to her podium, she'd hit the ruler against the surface, creating a loud snapping sound. She'd then dart her eyes to the students, scolding each of the delinquents before continuing.

/me &7&oidly walked the halls, her eyes resting upon different groups of students, keeping an attentive eye on each situation and conversation.

/me &7&olet out a elongated sigh, pulling out a stack of papers from her filing cabinet. Setting them on her desk, she'd click the top of her red pen with her thumb, ready to grade the following assignments.

Backstory

As Tsumoto Denshichiro's backstory consists of many novel-like chapters to her character development, I will provide the most simplified version possible.

Tsumoto Denshichiro, a prepossessing adolescent woman with a sweltering motivation for... well, anything. Considering the oppressive, sweltering, and exhausting quantity of peer pressure across the town of Karakura; Tsumoto did not sanction it to stick on her skin. That sums up her personality in simple terms, however - to exceed your cognizance of Tsumoto's backstory, personality, and paramount events, here they are. Tsumoto is a 32 year old woman here in Karakura, often with a mature and professional appearance to the mundane eye. Abaft her formal blouses and incongruous skirts, she ascertains her reputation with the edifiers and school employees exceeds the mundane, low-class prospect. She was born in Tokyo, Japan, with a prevalent life with no special benefits. Her parents often didn't mind her doing what she wanted, as they were diligent with their life-job. Because of this, she lived a mundane life; considering the trauma from other characters. A short backstory of Tsumoto's past here at Karakura is rather short. Graduating from College, she found an immense interest in teaching. Considering her history with other College students, she decided to take it upon herself to "pattern up" their behavior and outlook on things around the world. She did this by, well, lessons. As silly as it may sound, she finds extreme importance in safe learning environments to promote the best learning opportunities for every student in Karakura. She has continued this career ever since the age of twenty-nine. Her own development of personality, mindset, and demeanour have all been altered due to her experiences as a College Professor, either worse or better.

In-Character Information
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Tsumoto Denshichiro
Title: Miss
Given Name(s): N/A
Preferred Name: Tsumoto

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): Three
Working Experience (# of years): Five

Academic Degree: Master's Degree in Education

Year of Graduation: 2002
Major(s): Education, Criminal Justice
Minors: Computer Science, Finance

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Criminal Justice

Extra

Additional notes about your application: I'm unsure if Criminal Justice is allowed to be taught as a subject - and if this is the case I have no problem being assigned to a different subject.
Do you have any questions?: No.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread