ririluvsme

Level 3
NotAnto_
NotAnto_
Fundraiser+
What's your Minecraft Username?: NotAnto_
What's the title of your suggestion?: Changing the stun-gun's sound

What's your suggestion?:
My suggestion is to change the stun-gun's (or taser) sound, from the current one (Which is WAY too loud, everytime i've tased someone I've had my eardrums nearly blown out) to a sound which is more akin to Counter-Strike 2's taser sound, if not possible to change the current one to that one specifically. The current one doesn't sound realistic either, I've seen footage of police officers using tasers and they never sounded that loud, there was never a boom either when pulling the trigger.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It would add a further layer of realism to the roleplay experience, as well as not killing officers' or criminals' eardrums when tasers are used

DarkEclipic

Level 166
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Turn your minecraft volume down(either in your settings or on your computer)

Ecocide

Level 62
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
+1/-1

Not exactly super hard to do? so quality of life update. but also not crazy needed so wouldn't be a big problem if devs didnt wanna do it

kustomzero

Level 135
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
I dunno what it sounds like as I play with MC subs on instead of the actual sound. :) though if you find it annoying just turn the volume down.

gmxr

Level 6
gmxr
gmxr
Omega
You can literally just turn down your minecraft or pc volume and or turn off your minecraft volume completely.

KimiNoUso

Level 343
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This sound is intentionally loud as it's quite important and you wouldn't want to miss it.​

Users who are viewing this thread