Janitor
How often do you log onto the server?:
About 2-3 hours a day.
Do you have discord?
Yes I do have discord my name is Google CROWme#6843
Do you have a microphone?
No
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I have never been banned, I continue to follow SRP guidelines and rules.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I promise to check SRP Thread every day and come on SRP daily.
Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:

I recognized that if I ever break any rules ICly, it will result in me losing my position in Karakura High.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of the janitor is plain and simple. A Janitor's job is to take care of the schools clean. As such making sure halls are mopped and swept. Classroom rugs are vacuumed, and desks are clean, During the different seasons, they even have different tasks to take care of. fall they rake leaves, during the winter they shovel snow. They must check on Bathroom stalls from time to time,
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have real-life experience as a cleaner and have seen what a Janitor does, in my school.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing SRP since December, so about 184 days, other than SRP Two years.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would calmly ask the student to stop misbehaving, and if they refuse, I would give them a 2nd warning. If they fail to follow all my requests, and continue I would take them to the front office to help deal with the situation.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

It honestly depends on if I'm incapable for the job, or if it risks others' health. If I am capable of doing a task, I would do it. However if I am incapable and if it worries, I would suggest someone else more capable of doing it rather than having it be me.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would confront them and politely inform them that this sort of behavior as a school employee is not acceptable on school grounds and that they should be a good example towards students who have bright futures ahead of them. If they continue with this immaturity, I would request a high administrative to help deal with the situation.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Kimoto "Kim' Hisoka
Chosen Job:

Janitor/Custodian
The motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation of joining KHS is to start a family. The one simple requirement everyone knows when starting a family is needing a job to provide food, water, shelter, and entertainment. If I do not have a job, it would be hard to provide all 4 of these.
Age (Minimum age is 25):
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe that I would be a valuable asset to the school staff due to my knowledge of the role, and the fact I'm on every day.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

- Overall lacks detail & an understanding of your chosen role.

╔══════════════╗
- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.​

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread