mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Chara Dyllamore - Biography/Information Sheet - The Fallen Human?

SirNovox

Level 12
SirNovox
SirNovox
Omega+
Chara Dyllamore
"... Am I... truly a Fallen Human like he said I am?"
Chara My OC art.jpg
Note - Accurate art of my OC, Chara! (Had comissioned it, was drawn by; hitolucius)

Observable Characteristics

Name:
Chara

Surname:
Dyllamore

People mostly use "They/Them" due to them looking rather androgynous, gender is to be discovered in-character.

Height:
5'7 (173,7 cm)

Weight:
125 lbs (56,7 kg)

Build:
Chara has a slender, slightly underweight & feminine physique.

Skin:
Chara has soft and smooth skin. They have deep, almost burned-looking carvings on their skin, forming chain-like patterns around their ankles and wrists, as if they’re bound. Carved into their back are the words "Fallen Human," and on their chest, the word "Plaything" is also carved in. Normally, all of this is hidden beneath their hoodie and clothing.
(They carry a peachy smell, quite soothing, it's just a faint scent they carry around.)

Hair:
Their hair feel fluffy and soft whenever someone might touch them, that's due to them taking care of their hair, hygiene, etc.

Voice:
Chara has a soft and smooth voice, with an attractive Russian accent when they speak Japanese.
Note - A voice reference is hard to find, so I needed to describe it-!

Languages:
Russian: Native Language
Japanese: Fluent (with accent)
Japanese Sign Language

Belongings:
Smart Phone & Heart Locket
Key for their Apartment

Internal Characteristics

Hobbies:
───────

Chara enjoys immersing themselves in video games, especially those with rich narratives and complex characters, like "Undertale". Chara also feels a lot of peace when they're in nature or just spending time alone. They enjoy taking quiet walks outside, where they can admire the trees, flowers, and the sky, or even just look at the buildings around them. These moments give them a nice break from their busy thoughts and help them feel more relaxed. Sometimes, they like to walk around in silence and simply observe everything around them.

Connections:
───────────
Alive [Good Friend] Cú Chulainn
"He given me the news of my parents passing, that must've been hard, so I do appreciate his honesty, ... I don't want him gone either."

Alive [Friend] Neko Kurosawa
Alive [Friend] Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Alive [Friend] Reiki Takadari

Alive Acquaintance] Teresa Keating
Alive [Acquaintance] Alois Saseki-Maeng

Alive [Acquaintance] Cassian M. Takada Knight
Alive [Acquaintance] Erik Finster
Alive [Acquaintance] Emiko A. Munakata
Deceased [Acquaintance] Thomas S. Lyney
Alive [Acquaintance] Kaida Yukitomo
Alive [Acquaintance] Evelyn Taylor
Alive [Acquaintance] Mei Miura

"..."
"... One person is missing..."
"
... I want to forget that person, the carvings do make it hard to do so though..."
"
... How could i possibly I forget?"

Their inner thoughts about the factions:
────────────────────────────────
Government

"
...The government feels like both a comfort and a trap. They try to bring order to the chaos, but I often wonder if they really care about the people they serve. Are they truly here to help us, or just following their own agendas? They stand as barriers between us and the truth, and their power can feel like a mix of protection and control. I see them as marked by their own struggles, stuck in a system of rules and expectations. How much real freedom can they provide when they are trapped themselves?"

Karakura Police Department (KPD)
"
...They say the police are here to protect and serve, but I often wonder if they truly understand the struggles of the people they encounter. There's a sense of order in their presence, but sometimes it feels like they only scratch the surface of the chaos in our lives. Would they see me as a victim or just another anomaly?"

Karakura Hospital
"
...A place of healing, yet it holds the weight of so many untold stories. I often think about the lives that pass through those doors, seeking solace in the midst of pain. It’s ironic to feel drawn to the idea of healing, yet I carry my own wounds. Would they even notice me among the countless souls seeking help?"

Shrine
"
...It feels like a refuge from the noise of the world. The spirits there whisper secrets that resonate with my own inner struggles. I wonder if they can sense the marks on my skin and what they mean. Do they see me as a lost soul, too?"

Karakura High
"
...A bustling place filled with energy and ambition. School is supposed to be about growth and discovery, yet I often feel like an outsider looking in. The laughter and chatter seem so distant from my own reality. Can I find a connection here, or will I remain just a shadow in the halls?"

Karakura News (Reporters, ...)
"
...The media holds so much power over perception. They shape narratives, sometimes without even knowing the truth. I can't help but feel a bit wary of them. Will they tell my story, or will I become just another headline? There’s a strange allure in the idea of being seen, yet I fear being misunderstood."

Philosophy and Beliefs:
─────────────────────
Chara views the world as a complex place where people often hide behind masks. This comes from their feelings of being different and misunderstood, making them aware that everyone has deeper layers. A core belief for Chara is the importance of being authentic. They think being true to oneself is key to finding happiness. Chara reflects on society's pressure to fit certain roles, which can lead to loneliness and confusion. They believe that embracing one's true identity, no matter how unusual, is a strength. By accepting ourselves, we can inspire others and create a more understanding community. Chara is also curious about fate and free will. They wonder if our lives are predetermined or if we can shape our own destinies. They believe that while some events are out of our control, we still have the power to make choices that impact our paths.

Backstory:
─────────
Chara was born in Russia, unwanted by their biological parents. In a heartbreaking decision, they abandoned the newborn on the doorstep of the Dyllamore estate, leaving the child without a name. They hoped someone would find the baby and give them a better life. Fortunately, Miss Dyllamore, who would later become Chara's adoptive mother, found the infant. After discussing it with her husband, Mister Dyllamore, they chose to adopt the child and gave them the name "Chara." Although "Chara" is traditionally a feminine name, it fit perfectly due to their blend of both feminine and masculine features. The name’s pronunciation, “Kara,” also works well as a male name. The Dyllamore estate is/was located in a remote area, far from other homes or towns, making Chara's upbringing rather lonely. The Dyllamore estate combines modern architecture with the rustic beauty of the Russian wilderness. Though somewhat remote, it remains accessible, ensuring the family stays connected to the outside world. The contemporary design and state-of-the-art amenities reflect the Dyllamores' unique blend of tradition and modernity. Despite the isolation, their adoptive parents showered them with love and care. Chara was somewhat cut off from society, with most of their interactions coming from YouTube and video games. Miss Dyllamore took on the responsibility of homeschooling, while Mister Dyllamore worked as a manager at a successful company.

Among the many gifts Chara received from their adoptive parents, one stood out and gained great significance over time. It was a cherished heirloom, a golden necklace with a heart-shaped locket. The locket was intricately engraved with the family’s emblem, representing their lineage and pride. As light hit the locket, it glimmered, highlighting its fine craftsmanship and the deep bond Chara shared with their family. Chara showed a natural talent for self-learning, teaching themselves many skills. One of their impressive accomplishments was learning to speak and read Japanese through books. Aware of their androgynous appearance, Chara often chose not to disclose their gender, finding humor in the uncertainty it created for others. As time passed, Chara discovered the game "Undertale" and became deeply connected to the character named Chara, whose complexity and resemblance to them, beyond the pixelated graphics, intrigued them. This connection led them to dress like the character, playfully blurring the lines between their identity and the game persona. Although Chara was fully aware that they weren’t the game character, they found it amusing when others thought otherwise. They even owned two hoodies, one representing Chara and another representing Frisk, the one they rarely wear, representing another character from the game.

Over time, Chara developed a growing desire to explore the world, particularly Japan. Their adoptive parents were fully supportive of this dream and helped them secure a place to live in Karakura. They hoped this new environment would offer Chara the chance to build a meaningful social life, form new friendships, and gain valuable experiences. Chara spent a lot of time in Karakura and gained new experiences and gotten 'marked' by the town (carved by some people with major perms). However, before Chara's 17th birthday, a violent blizzard swept through russia where his parents lived, claiming the lives of their adoptive parents. The storm left devastation in its wake, and Chara was left alone. They continue to live in Karakura, knowing they have nothing to return to.

I hope you have enjoyed the little information sheet about Chara Dyllamore, my OC, thank you for reading!
>---<
Ing; SirNovox

1729351679520.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread