Place of Birth: Texas

Nationality: Jamaican

Race: African American

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Religious Beliefs: Christian

Political Beliefs: N/A

General Appearance

Appearance: Sword/Blade/Katana Scars on upper body

Personality: Calm, Stoic, Nonchalant, Friendly, Kind.

Diseases/Illness: N/A

Character Voice:
Very calmly, much like Sasuke Uchiha

Equipment:
Scarf

Clothes: Nike

Hobbies: Fighting, Kendo

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: N/A

Skills: Skilled figher and swordsman

Querks: N/A

Family: Akuma

Backstory:
Character backstory: Growing up Chiyo has always been a loving and kind kid since thats how he was raised, he went to school helping random kids with their work, giving girls who he had feelings for flowers, and bringing nothing but light into any classroom he was in, however due to his kindness he always found himself in a situation where he was being used by people he thought were his friends, bullied by them, beat up, and humiliated not only by them but by any girl who he confessed feelings to, which messed him up mentally. Because of the fact that he has always been bullied in school and heartbroken so often he grew up thinking he needed no one and became independent, however, unfortunately for Chiyo his independency came with a lot of pride and so because of that he ended up walking around with this mindset that nobody else matters but him and so he felt no need to make friends. This for some reason triggered a lot of kids and unfortunately one of them was in a group known for jumping people. Long story short he ended up not liking Chiyo and while Chiyo was walking back home from school the kid and his friends beat him up almost to death. When Chiyo went home tired and all beat up he ran upstairs and hid in his room to cover his scars, Chiyo felt nothing but pure anger towards the world because of how he was treated no matter what he did. He became heartless, sour, dull and decided that enough was enough. The day after he asked his father to put him into a fighting class to which his father, proudly told him "I thought youd never ask!"

On the first day of Chiyo fighting he sparred a got beat up everytime, after training every morning day after day Chiyo became one of the most skilled fighters in his class and fighting became a hobby to Chiyo. Now of course because this was no ordinary fighting class they also included katanas, swords, and blades of some sort and because of how determined Chiyo was he was willing to do whatever he could to be someone that nobody would mess with, so he trained until he coughed blood and vomited and even ended up with scars all around his upper body. When he moved schools everyone in that school saw him as the quietest kid they have every seen in their life, a lot of them gossiped about him wondering who he is, they said things like "why does he say nothing" "he didnt even introduce himself to the teacher", now of course one of the kids there who was known for causing trouble but was also a kid nobody messed with didnt like that all the attention was going towards Chiyo and that Chiyo was the center of the girls attention. So one day he walks by Chiyo in the hallway and purposefully bumps into him, hard enough that he hit the locker and his book fell. However due to Chiyos emotionless self and incapability to express emotions especially when he doesnt feel like it, he was unfazed, he didnt bat an eye at the kid, picked up his book, and continued walking while looking straight ahead. This made the kid furious because the girls were even more curious as to who Chiyo was. So the next day he sees Chiyo and decides to ask him "Hey, never seen you before, who are you?" while blocking his way. Chiyo stops and stands still while looking straight and after a couple of seconds looks up at the kid, glares into his eyes in the most nonchalant way while saying nothing, this angers the kid and he proceeds to say "i asked you a question" and pushed Chiyo, this causes attention all across the hallway and everyone is looking. Chiyo says "get out of my way" and the kid says "excuse me?" this causes almost everyone to gasp because no one has every stood up to this said kid, he looks at Chiyo in the eyes and says "you better watch how you spe-" Chiyo interrupts him and says "i told you to move out of my way and instead of doing so you decided to continue talking, i want nothing to do with you, so stop talking to me and move out of my wa-" before Chiyo had the chance to finish the kid swings at him to which Chiyo dodged by slightly moving his head, almost in a way that it is like his punch was moving in slow mo for Chiyo. The kid proceeds to swing more and more to which Chiyo dodges every single punch without blinking and after the last swing Chiyo catches his punch, and just with that fist that he was holding, threw him to the locker so hard the kid fell to his knees and almost knocked out. Chiyo looks at him, looks forward, and walks away.

Going into High School Chiyo decided to do a fresh start and try to leave everything behind and focus on himself and hiding the fact that he is a skilled fighter, while still being kind to others and trying to express himself even though he struggles with that.
desktop-wallpaper-anime-nike.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread