mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Character Art + Lore, but I made it a top 10 list

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
Do I regret this? Yes. I do. These characters do not deserve the time I invested into them.
A compilation of some of my characters (Though,not all have been played on SRP)
And because I'm feeling ""quirky"", I'm going to do this in the form of a top 6 list

TOP 6 GEIST CHARACTERS

Banner.png

Number 6: Makaba

000.png

Something I thought was really cool about her (maybe gross) is that she's dyed her teeth black like some women in the Edo Period did.
It was meant to hide one's expression better, since an emotionless woman was considered a beautiful one. I think my main issue and why
she ranks so low is because she just did not get enough attention. She was great and all but I really wasn't interested in her after her death.

Number 5: Gigornio

001.png

He literally has no backstory other than he is divorced, he does not have custody of his daughter and he is on probation.
I thought the whole idea of him being half italian half japanese to be cool until I realised that it was because I watched
too much Jojo. He ranks higher than Makaba purely for the fact I think the concept is just more interesting.

Number 4: Harin Watanabe

005.png

I love Harin so so much, I really do. But she was never really used or came up that much and was really just there to
pad out Masamitsu's backstory with his whole 6 ex wives thing. Mans seriously Henry VIII but somehow more of an asshole.
At least Harin got the last laugh since she took the dogs in the divorce, so who's really winning here. She ranks this high
purely because I ADORE her. If I ever wanna try joining the school faction, I'd probably play as her.

Number 3: Sun Yi-Zhen

004.png

A man from Mainland China, who after listening to music from a cantopop singer decided he too wanted to become a singer.
Long story short, he went to Hong Kong went broke because he tried to impress a woman he was madly in love with and ended
up being chased by triads for years because he wracked up a debt of a little over, oh i don't know, 5 million yuan. Just a lil debt.
His debt ended up getting paid off by his son who blackmailed his boss, which sounds fun. He later became a journalist and met
a man named Noburi Saburo who he taught Mandarin and then sent him back to Japan for him to collect information on Yakuza.

I really liked his whole concept of being apart from those he loves to protect them and then helping others. But he was never really
all that interesting. Plus I don't even know the majority of his lore or backstory any more. So I might be wrong. RIP. Overall 9/10.

Number 2: Choi Han-Jeong

002.png

Initially born as Choi Ari, he ended up getting kicked out by his family after he came out as transgender. Therefore, the only logical
thing to do was join a local gang and not speak for 3 years. Only to get found out by some of the gang members there after wanted to
burn him at the stake for 'lying' to them. Luckily his boss was a hella nice dude who said 'Uhhhh no lol, that's weird' and promptly
became his new father figure. His parents kept asking him to come back and be their daughter to which he applied 'I killed yo fucking
daughter bitch'. After his father figure died, he took over the Busan Jopok and then became basically your local LGBT charity. And then
married Masamitsu, which out of all of that was his WORST life decision. Now he lives in America as a youth pastor.

I liked his really goofy and crazy flamboyant personality, the only real issue I had was that I could not for the life of me keep it consistent.
Mostly because I was tired or lazy, or both (woah)- Either way, I love him but it felt like his purpose was literally just to keep the plot from
dying out or because I thought it was funny to spite Ryuu.

Number 1: Noburi Saburo

003.png

Noburi was born into an incredibly broke family who could only really afford the crappiest things money could buy. He read a lot of english
books since they were incredibly cheap to buy (because most people in Japan don't speak English, surprise surprise). So he just started learning
English to keep himself entertained. Eventually his family was so indebt after borrowing money from a yakuza he decided to step up and work to pay it off.
Which was probably a bad idea because he got blackmailed into staying in the yakuza way longer than he wanted to. He escaped and illegally immigrated
to Taiwan before learning that it's hard to get a job if you don't speak Mandarin. So he worked in poorly paid jobs like on fishing boats before realising he
hated the ocean and decided to get a job as a janitor through excessive begging. He met a man named Yi-Zhen there who taught him Mandarin and the
two of them became best friends. He still doesn't have the heart to tell him that his son is a horrible person who has caused so much trouble. He was
sent back to Japan by Yi-Zhen, because he wanted Noburi to research Yakuzas.

I love him so much. Genuinely. His backstory isn't anything new or complicated. It's just a normal life story, with a lot of downs but also a one or two ups.
Something I enjoy is how he's literally just so done with everything. There was a quote from Masamitsu at some point that went along the lines of
"I'm not walking you home, I'll walk Noburi home because I'm sure if I don't he'll sleep on a cross walk on purpose, hoping he'll get run over."
Yet despite being so done he is also a very genuine person who does not enjoy lying or deciving others. 11/10 LETS GOOO.

That's it.

Why did you read this?

I hope you liked the art at least.

Attachments

• Banner.png
    Banner.png
    935.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread