Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
IGN: RandomlyAccepted
DATE: 7/4/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
First of all - I am not sure if someone has created a thread for this- if someone has well um oops? I didn't see one. Also sorry if there are things that don't make sense, I tried my hardest.

Character Selection
I noticed that if you want to have another role in the server you need an alt account or use the character you are already playing, this can be annoying if you are someone like me and can't really afford Minecraft accounts but wants to roleplay with different roles so I thought of an idea of a character selection addition and also this character selection can make it easier to change characters even if they have the same role and stuff, this can also help if they have a character that is suspended or expelled.

CREATING A CHARACTER
When creating a character it can help you go through the process of making one and give out some tips also. This is how the format could look like, I will explain every line.
Character Name:
Character Role:
Character Age:
Jailed: [Y/N]:
Character Languages:
Character Description
Notes:

Character Name
This is self-explanatory- It's just making your character name like Yuri Saito Kaneko

Character Role
This one I should go in more depth to explain it. When creating a character it will show your available roles, I will be using mine as an example, College, Track-Team, and professor. When creating your character and you have applied for something on that character you must select that role (Maybe there is a way to force it? I don't know how that would work) and also it would only be used for that character. (Only used once, also sorry if this doesn't make perfect sense- I tried exampling the best I can)

Character Age
This one is once again self-explanatory- you just put the correct age for your character.

Jailed
This can show if a character has gotten arrested and how much longer they have till they can get bailed, how much it is, as the regular time and charges. It could go something like this: [Charge(s)] [Time Till Bail | Cost Of Bail] [Normal time to get out] It can be helpful for people who have a character that had been arrested and or been arrested in the past. It can also show your past charges.

Character Languages
Because you might have many different characters you might have lots of different languages, this can show what languages your character has, this one is once again a bit self-explanatory.

Character Description
One again- says it in the name- It just shows your character description.

Notes
Notes can be things you can add in case your character has some type of illness or type of item they use often. An example can be Has PTSD, Broke her leg Or Uses a cane to walk around because of back problems.

CHARACTER SELECTION
When selecting a character it can show what you just created. Example of my alt character:
Character Name: Yuri Saito Kaneko
Character Role: College Professor
Character Age: 39
Jailed: [Y/N]: No
Character Languages: Korean
Character Description: [Not Sure]
Notes: Uses cane to walk around because of back issues
When you select your character something can pop up saying “Are you sure you want to change?” in case they somehow clicked on the wrong character. You also may be able to edit and delete the character.

One again I think this would be a very helpful addition to the server and can allow more people RP with different characters and to quickly change characters without going through the pain of changing the name, description, and stuff like that.

Im6

Level 184
PENDING

- This idea is a lot more easier said than done, a lot of other dependencies on the server that have been present for years such as our current tags & grading system will be affected, alongside inventory saving for the housing plugin upon it's release, etc.

We'll discuss it as time goes on & see what we can do.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread