Rich
Thomas Hikatashi
TBD

Vicktor ‘Purdy’ McAthey
TBD

Dae-Hyun ‘Buzzard’ Gin
TBD

Tobias O’Sullivan
This is how he feels about himself, to be frank. He feels like because he’s a little, people only like him because of his little side. He feels like he himself is unlikeable, useless, and that his regressed personality is much better than him.

Theodore Bird
It represents how when he was first living in Karakura, he didn’t know how to respond to kindness, and he sort just, took it. It mostly represents his relationship with Saturn up to his disappearance.

needle

Level 45
i dont normally have theme somgs for my characters, just make playlists but i can pick songs from each that....... r good

hakase's playlist has been in development since i made her, has had 5 great phases but its at a standstill rn
Each of the songs are rock, customary for this type of girl i guess. melancholic because that makes sense, the song is Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind because she is no longer angry at the world

Suyen Kichise's song is Love Me by The 1975 because of her "aesthetic" (i hate that word), upbeat but it sort of sounds angry??? The song itself is about Matty Healy's relationship with his fans and I cant tell you any more because its a blatant spoiler to the character

Koube Gurin's song is Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) by The Offspring because confidence and also just ...... yeah.

Akisada Chatan's song is Cloudspotter by Foo Fighters literally because she was written to be a mesh of traits i found in my family members (primarily my dad) and its a song (he) likes

Ryan Clayton Cullen's song is Body Movin' by Beastie Boys cuz she was made to dance

Tozen akihito is either a random ass meghan trainor song or Joyride by Roxette because we're all magic friends

florence kuznetsov Smooth Seas Don't Make Good Sailors by Neck Deep .................... cuz cop, ems, burnout mom

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
i dont normally have theme songs for my characters, just make playlists but i can pick songs from each that....... r good

hakase's playlist has been in development since i made her, has had 5 great phases but its at a standstill rn
This is the same with most of my characters, the others I'm just too lazy to roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread