Charlie Etruscan - New Reporter

luvnshay

Level 5
luvnshay
luvnshay
Rich
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): chxrry_cola

Previous bans: I have never had any bans and/or warnings.

Describe your activity on the server: I am incredibly active on the server, I get on for at least three hours a day. Usually twice per day.

Do you have Discord?:
My discord is Affection#5542

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/re-apply-charlie-etruscan-college-application.22681/ - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/charlie-etruscans-college-application.22554/ - DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/re-apply-adrien-lancaster-language-app-french.21657/ - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/adrien-lancaster-language-app-french.21640/ - DENIED

What is your motivation for applying?: I've personally been motivated to apply for this to give others an insight into the lives of everyone in Karakura! Although not a real city, Karakura is a breathing and living location with events occurring every day. I want to do everything I can to put a smile on peoples faces by spreading stories of love and happiness!

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?: I believe that I am a valuable asset to your reporting team. I am incredibly cooperative and sociable, I've always been seen as a polite and kind soul. Below that happy-go-lucky personality is a man driven to succeed and show the world what he's made of. My co-workers are just as valuable as I am. As individuals we are strong, but we're unstoppable if we work together! We can spread stories of love, happiness and joy if we put our heads together and produce some fine work. Most people say I'm very cute, I have black and blue hair with a black sweater and dress pants. I keep somewhat of a formal style to my outfits, casually wearing shirts and ties.

BACKSTORY:
I grew up in Beardoux, France. My biological family was the head of a famous wine brand named 'Gracieux'. My mother and father had high hopes of me, hoping I would take the head of the company amidst their steadfast retirement. However, I had other plans in mind. Although surrounded by amazing family members and friends. The confines of everyday life in Beardoux weren't enough for me, I would watch films from across the world. Learn about the traditions and cultures of countries from around the globe. Soon enough I made my feelings about staying in Beardoux known. To no surprise, I was met by frowns and disappointment. Nobody supported the idea, they thought it was foolish to explore when I had everything at my fingertips already. All but one dismissed my desire to travel. My uncle, Maxine. Was a bulky man, he had an underlying lung disease that stopped him from participating in most physical activity. Maxine fully supported me, sneaking books from the library to me. Stories and folklore tales from around the world filled my mind, I had dreamt about climbing Mount Everest. Walking through the streets of New York, one day I saw a magazine of a bustling city known as Karakura. I was instantly captivated by the modern lifestyle they seemed to live, buildings gracefully towering next to the clouds. I immediately knew what my first destination would be, after pulling some strings with Maxine. I would be on an international flight to Karakura, after getting off of my flight. Very unfortunate news followed, my mother and father had called. Furious about my leave, Maxine had unfortunately passed. His disease had eventually mutated and spread to his heart. I felt so lost, hopeless. I spent months walking the streets alone until I stumbled across a group of people. Kind-hearted young men and woman only wanting to make others smile. They welcomed me into their family, treated me like their own. Now, they're giving me all the support I need to pursue my dreams. If my uncle ever taught me anything, it's that I should always do everything I can to make others smile. I'm going to do everything in my power to show the world stories of love and hope!

Full Name: Charlie 'Sunflower' Etruscan

Religious Denomination: Athiest

Nationality: French

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Phone Number:
971-917-482

Native Languages:
Japanese, English, French

VOID THIS ENTIRE APPLICATION, BECOMING A NEWS REPORTER HAS NO CORRESPONDENCE WITH MY CHARACTER. THIS APPLICATION IS VOIDED BY THE CREATOR

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread