Charlie Helvete - Journalist Intern

luvnshay

Level 5
luvnshay
luvnshay
Rich
[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name): _moonlings

Previous bans: None at all, I intend on keeping it that way.

Describe your activity on the server: I play an average of 3-5 hours daily. Always staying knowledgable of the things going on around me.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do! My discord is Moon#6833

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/re-apply-charlie-etruscan-college-application.22681/
- ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/charlie-etruscans-college-application.22554/
- DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/re-apply-adrien-lancaster-language-app-french.21657/
- ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/adrien-lancaster-language-app-french.21640/
- DENIED

What is your motivation for applying?:
Journalism has always been such an interest of mine, how people could so seamlessly spread the word about stories of happiness. I've always wanted to be one of those people. In real life, I always keep a small notebook with me in case of anything interesting happening. It's all super interesting, gathering information about current events and then relaying information back to people. I think in this digital setting it would be quite fun!

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Charlie is the kind of handsome that made people treat him different, he always has a gorgeous smile with the fluffiest hair. Kept in tidy, ice-blue strands. He's a gentle soul with a heart of gold. He's strikingly different compared to others. He's incredibly sociable, cooperative and kind. Always putting others before himself. Whether they're friends, family, co-workers or strangers. He sees everybody as equals. Never putting himself on a pedestal. He greets everyone with a kind smile and a look of purity, off duty he would usually be exploring and documenting with his husband. Hiking through the mountains or exploring the desolate tunnels of Karakura, he's always had a fascination with society; their humanity. How the world can be filled with hearts of purity and ones of malice. It's always puzzled him, he continues to remain determined as he follows more stories of hope. Like the kind soul he is. Charlie gathers information from all perspectives. Gathering an unbiased and reliable source of info. Making sure that the hearts he reaches are given nothing but the truth. On duty, he is always pushing himself beyond his boundaries. He may seem rather go-lucky at first. But his determination and tenacious attitude keep him going, always forcing him headfirst into situations. Gathering his information in safe and gentle ways, the safety of others is the priority. If he must, he would sacrifice himself for the benefit of everyone else.

BACKSTORY:
Charlie grew up in Beardoux, France. His biological family was the head of a famous wine brand named 'Gracieux'. His mother and father had high hopes of him, hoping he would take the head of the company amidst their steadfast retirement. However, Charlie has other plans in mind. Although surrounded by amazing family members and friends. The confines of everyday life in Beardoux wasn't enough for him, he'd watch films from across the world. Learn about the traditions and cultures of countries from around the globe. Soon enough he made his feelings about staying in Beardoux known. To no surprise, he was met by frowns and disappointment. Nobody supported the idea, they thought it was foolish to explore when he had everything at his fingertips already. All but one dismissed his desire to travel. His uncle, Maxine. Was a bulky man, he had an underlying lung disease that stopped him from participating in most physical activity. Maxine fully supported him, sneaking books from the library to Charlie. Stories and folklore tales from around the world filled his mind, he's dreamt about climbing Mount Everest. Walking through the streets of New York, when he saw a magazine of a bustling city known as Karakura. He was instantly captivated by the modern lifestyle they seemed to live, buildings gracefully towering next to the clouds. He knew what his first destination would be, after pulling some strings with Maxine. Charlie would be on an international flight to Karakura, after getting off his flight. Very unfortunate news followed, his mother and father had called. Furious about his leave, Maxine had unfortunately passed. His disease had eventually mutated and spread to his heart. He never got to say his final goodbyes, now he's continuing the fight for his uncle. All Charlie knew, was that there was no going back. His family wouldn't take him back. He swore to himself that he would do everything in his power to make sure that nobody has to go through that kind of pain of losing a loved one. To make sure they feel no suffering. He wanted to help anyone he could. He spent days stumbling around the unfamiliar streets of Karakura until a group of strangers offered him a home. Soon enough, the Helvete's had welcomed Charlie into their ranks. Allowing him to have a louder voice, to spread love and positivity all around Karakura!

Full Name: Charlie Ray H. Moretti

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Nationality: French

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Phone Number: 971-917-482

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: French

Users who are viewing this thread