Charlotte Augustin | School Council application

Nijvzz

Level 6
GENERAL INFORMATION

|

What is your Minecraft username?:
n1u

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
Back in 2018 for glitching items when I was a new player. I got warned in 2020 for sprinting while being shot in my leg in a gangrp situation, but I learned from it. That was the last warning I got on SRP. I don't have any active warns at the moment.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
CET - The Netherlands / Amsterdam

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Yes I do, my discord is: Alux#0341

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alux-c-dots-dutch-application.23513/ - [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alux-c-dots-dutch-application-v2.23528/ - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ludwig-v-l-dots-sign-language-application.25459/ - [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-librarian-application-dante-von-liechtenstein.26583/ - [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dantes-french-application.27425/ - [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dantes-3rd-french-application.27507/ - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/womenlovealux-technician-application.30994/ - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/steve-the-driller-dutch-language-application.31798/ - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/l-l-l-s-korean-application.31806/ - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/steve-the-driller-jsl-application.31829/ - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/j-juven-kennedys-french-application.31837/ - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-lang.33448/ - [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-lang-2.33469/ - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/4thevibes-chinese-language-application.33577/ - [Accepted]

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am pretty active on the Minecraft server, I have some alts so I always enjoy being on the server as there is always something to do on SRP. I think that I know the SRP rules pretty well, so that makes it easier to roleplay too. I think that I am at least 3 or 4 hours online every day on the server.

I am active on the forums as well. I use the forums mostly for applications. Sometimes I just browse around the forums and see what people apply for and look at their applications. I also look at the server suggestions sometimes, it can be pretty fun as well.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

|

What is the student council?:
The student council is a team that helps the teachers keep the school a safe place for everyone. The student council is supervised by teachers and other school higher ups like the principal. The student council members don’t only keep the school safe, they also present ideas to other members and also organize events and things like that. School council members are involved with the school, that is how they got their spot most of the time.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I got involved with the student council lots of times because of bad icly manners on my alt account. I think that is pretty cool to be in the student council and I think that this is a good opportunity to gain more roleplay experience and learn how to seriously roleplay. I have roleplayed as a school employee before and a lot of other things, school council is the number 1 I am going for. I really want to know / feel how it is to roleplay as a council member, that is the reason behind my application.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
I did some research about the school council online on the internet. To be honest, ICLY I don’t know much about what they do, that is because I am not a member of it. I think that I will gain more experience about what they do and how everything works if I am in it myself. The things that I know about them is that they keep the school a safe place. They stop fights between other students, they keep drunk students in the same place so a teacher doesn’t have to go after them. They also organize events and fun things for the students to make school a fun place to go. They also think about ideas to make the school a better place and discuss the idea with each other.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I am really motivated to work as a council member. I will give my best to keep it as serious as possible. I will help with taking important decisions and of course also brainstorm for new ideas. I think that my work ethic will be balanced and I also think that I have self discipline. To be honest, I think that my work is pretty efficient. I am really active and try to be involved with a lot of things, this makes it easier for me to control situations.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
It is the serious and detailed roleplay that interests me the most. The way the student council members stop students with bad things in a serious way and how they give everything they got to keep the school a good place. I am really interested in the way the councillors roleplay. I want to gain more experience in the way they roleplay. I think that I fit for the councillors position because I am active on the server and I will give my best to keep it as professional as possible.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

I have been playing on SRP for 1-2 years now. I was banned back in the end of 2018 for glitching cosmetics when I was a new player, I didn’t understand any of the rules. I appealed for it at the end of 2019 I think and started with reading the rules properly. I still was kind of a new player, but I knew the rules so it was easier for me to roleplay. I was decent at roleplaying and understood most of the rules, but I ended up taking a break from SRP because of school. When I came back, I read the rules again and I started to gain more roleplay experience. I applied and got accepted for school technician and I started gangrping on alts. I started to understand all rules and gained a lot of experience with different kinds of roleplays. Serious roleplays, gang roleplays, combat roleplays, family roleplays and more. I think that I am pretty experienced at role playing now.

SCENARIOS

|

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
First of all, I would ask them why they think that it would be a good idea and the perks of the idea. With perks I mean, is it good for everyone? What are the bad sides of it? Things like that. Then I would ask the other members how they think about the idea, because I am not the only one in the team. We are a team, 1 team 1 task. I would kindly give my opinion of the idea after I heard the other members' opinions. I will also ask the other members what they find so awful or good about the idea. We will end up voting if it’s a good idea or not.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
It is the same thing as the first scenario, but this time you are the one with the awful idea / hated idea. I would explain first why I think that it is a good idea and the perks. After that, I would ask the other members why they think that it is an awful idea. I will also ask what they think that we could change about the idea to make it a better idea. I think that this helps us align. At the end, I would ask about idea’s that the other members had in their mind.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would ask everyone to calm down and keep it a debate, not an argument. I would say the following thing; ‘There is no need to argue, everyone has their own opinion and please respect it. It would be appreciated if everyone stops arguing.’ We should give everyone a chance to speak and give their opinion and lower our voices. After letting everyone speak, I would ask people what they vote for and if they still have the same opinion after hearing others.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would step immediately to the school council president and explain to them what happened and that the person is abusing their position. I would let them decide what they are going to do with the councillor. I also would make a report to a school higher up just to be sure. I would not ask the abusing councillor why they are doing it, because I can’t give them warnings. I would let the school higher up and the president handle the situation and keep myself out of it.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
It depends on what the situation is. If it is rude, I would ask the council president why they would say something like that in a proper way. I won’t raise my voice and keep calm. I would also ask them what the reason is behind them saying it or the reason behind the idea. I would ask them why they think that it is a good idea and give them my honest opinion about the situation. After asking them that, I would think about the points we both agree on and make a new idea out of it.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
First of all, I would kindly ask both of them to calm down and keep it professionally. I would ask them why this is happening and what the reason is behind the drama. I would stay calm and I will try to get control over the situation, making both of them calm and think about what they say to each other. I would ask them to say sorry to each other (depends on what happened). I would make a report about what happened in a notebook and hand it over to the council president and let them decide what they are going to do with it / about it.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

|

Character Name:
Charlotte Augustin

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:
Grade-9 | 15 years old - Grade-10 | 16 years old if grade-9 isn’t allowed.

Character phone-number:
584-943-873

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Charlotte Augustin would be a young warm hearted female, standing at 5’2. She would have dark greenish hair and an hourglass figure. She would have a calm mind set and wouldn’t stress much. When you’re talking to her, you would notice that she would give you a kind expression. She would have a girly high pitched voice because of her age. She thinks that violence is never an option and even though she is kind, she is serious most of the time. She would smile a lot because being involved with school things makes her happy. There would be a smell of spring blossom around her and she would wear a custom made school attire. She would also be a bookworm, she is obsessed with reading love stories. She would also have a motivated expression at the same time.

Character appearance/attire:

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I am pretty motivated to work as a student council member. I think that I fit for this role because I like to be involved with school! I can stay calm when I need to and try to control every situation I will be involved with. I want to make school a safe place for every student and a nice place where they can learn things and have fun. I am also pretty open minded and I want to hear what others think about situations before taking action. I want everyone to be happy, that is why I think that I suit this position!

Why do you want this position?:
I want to be in the student council because they help people to make the school a safe place and nice environment. I want to do the same thing, use my knowledge to help people and make things fun for the other students. I want to help organize events and brainstorm for new things for the school. I also want to help the teachers so they don’t have to overwork. I can stop fights for them and catch the students with bad behavior. I also want to help because it is a dream for me to be in the council. When I heard about the open spot, I decided that I could try!

What interests you the most about student council?:
I mentioned it before, the student council makes the school a safe place and a nice environment and I want to help them with that. They put a lot of work in the school and get involved with cool things, I want to be like that too. I want to help people and make students smile like they do. What interests me the most is that the student council helps with thinking about new ideas for the school. They listen to the opinions of others and make work from it, that interests me the most! I would love to work with people like that.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I love to walk, maybe it sounds weird but I like to patrol. I would love to walk around on the school grounds and stop all fights that I will find. Also, I don’t like it when people use swear words. I will do everything to stop people from swearing and make them rethink before they say sentences with swear words in them. Violence is never an option either, so I will try to stop all fights and control the situations that can damage the school or are dangerous for other students. I am pretty open minded, so I will listen to everyone’s opinion if they have to say something. I will help with ideas to make the school more fun and help with ideas for events. I think that I suit the student council also because I am super motivated to help others.

Notes you may want to know:

- I have dyslexia, it is sometimes hard for me to type the words. I use a translate program for the words I find hard to type, so sometimes it can take a little bit longer for me to respond ICLY and OOCLY.

- I have a working microphone, so I will be able to join voice channels when it is needed.

- I have an internship for the next 6 weeks, so it is possible that I won't be as much online as normally but I will let you know.

- I Gangrp, but I do it on an alt account, not on this one.

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
PENDING
- Council spots are currently full, this will be left pending
until more positions are opened

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
───────────

You have been accepted as a Councillor!
Your application has been decided by the council higherups to be applicable enough to become a student councilor

. . .
Make sure to join the KA discord, by clicking HERE
and request your rank in #roles and then ping any SLT online to get the role.
You may also do the same to get it in-game, or just ask in /help; If you have any questions, DM a president or a vice.

Users who are viewing this thread