Bento_Boxx

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
MissHappy#8726

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
N/A

What is your timezone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
I would get on when I don't have school, besides that I'm pretty active most of the time. Sometimes if it's boring on the server I would get off and come back on in a few hours. I'm also on everyday besides all the school stuff and etc.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand whole heartedly, that I will get demoted if I'm inactive

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Private Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A private tutor would help out students if their failing a class, having their grades drop, and etc. They would meet up with the student who's having trouble with their grades and help them out in private.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying for quite some years, not on the server but on Minecraft PE, I would roleplay on that everyday like how I do on SRP when I was younger. So I'm somewhat well experienced

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-lang-application-redo.33647/
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-lang-appliction.33644/
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-redo.32281/
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.31692/
Accepted
[URL]https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.30304/[/URL]
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.32057/
Denied

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would wait for the person to calm down or tell them to calm down, if they do not listen she would give out 3 small warnings, if they still don’t listen she would give them detention. If they do listen, she will talk to them on why they are cursing and what made them feel that way.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would immediately run over and break them up, would ask how this happened in the first place, if they answer with an appropriate answer then she would try to figure out the problem but if the answer is inappropriate then she would immediately send them the detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would go up to them and tell them to stop what their during right away, if they do not stop after repeatedly asking them to stop, she would report the situation right away to either the Dean, Vice-Dean, Principal, and Vice-Principals.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

She would react in a very mature manner in front of other school employees, but if she’s in front of close friends employees she’d sort of goof around and make jokes. If she’s meeting someone new she’s first met then she’d be as kind as she could to make good first impressions!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would open up her school purse and would pull out a text book for (grade #) students, then would open it up flipping it throughout the pages trying to find the unit the student had said they’re doing in class for their subject, once on the page the tutor would begin helping out the student.

/me placing down her school computer on her desk and would slowly opening it up, pressing the power button waiting for it to turn on, once turned on, she’d go through her emails to see if theres an appointment booked for tutoring once organizing her appointments, she’d go through the subjects she has to prepare for the next appointment.

/me once the student’s appointment is over she’d pack up her supplies, saying goodbye to the student and giving them a little more advise on how to work harder or remind them about the lesson and on what they learned during it, once the goodbyes are over, she’d open up her computer and check the next appointment

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Charlotte Yamaguchi

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Miss

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in English

Year of Graduation:
College, 20

Major(s):
Creative Writing

Minors:
N/A

Backstory

During a warm sunny day in the town of Busan, South Korea, on March 14th, 2002, a girl named Charlotte Yamaguchi was born. She was raised by her mother, Melissa Yamaguchi, since her father left her family while Charlotte was still a baby. Charlotte’s first language was Korean, as it was her native language. She grew up in a very calm and humid weathered neighborhood, as Busan was very known for its hot springs, beaches, and calm people. Her mother was a very caring and mature person. So it was no surprise that Charlotte would grow up to be the same. As a child, Charlotte was very mature for her young age. It was very easy for her to make friends and get along with people. At school, she was known as the most respectful and kindest person at the age of only 9 years old.

As Charlotte got older, so did her mother. One day, on September 3rd, 2017, Charlotte’s mother became ill with a terrible cold. This made Charlotte devastated, she didn’t want to lose her mother like how she lost her father. Everyday, Charlotte would come home from school early, in order to work at a partime job in order to make money to care for her terribly ill mother. As the days went on, her mother’s illness got worse and worse. Until one day, her mother told her that she would be getting married to a person named Eito Fumihiro, the son of a famous business owner in Busan.

Charlotte was shocked. She didn’t know how to react. She refused to marry someone who she just met, especially at the age of 15 years old. When Charlotte asked her mother why she was doing this, she told her in a quiet yet pleading tone “please do it for me, for us, for our family I know you are very young but please...” Even though Charlotte disagreed with the idea, she knew that she would do anything in order to make her mother feel better again. A few days later, she would end up going on a date with Eito, to see if things would work out. Although Eito was sweet, Charlotte just could not see herself with him, especially since it was rushed. Overtime, Eito would attempt to make Charlotte fall for him by bringing her gifts every now and then, along with taking her out to fancy dinners a few times a month, and as the months passed, it seemed to be working out perfectly, Charlotte finally fell for him.

Melissa would finally start feeling better as time went on, and was happy to see that her daughter was finally engaged to the man that she believed she would never agree to marry. As time went by, things were going good with Charlotte and Eito, they would go on dates almost everyday and hang out almost all the time, they were in love. Until one day, on January 20th, 2018, as Melissa was walking home from work to greet her future husband, she dropped to the floor, breaking down as she saw the person that was once the love of her life, cheating right in front of her eyes. “How could you do this to me Eito?” She said while crying. “I thought you loved me, we can’t be together anymore since you have done this.” She ran out of the room crying, not even letting Eito respond to her. Charlotte was devastated, she started to regret giving him a chance. She was in denial.

A few days after the incident, She broke the news to her mother, crying in her arms as her mother comforted her and held her close. She slowly started to get back on her feet, and got over the breakup day by day. After her mother called off the wedding, Melissa knew that it was about time for Charlotte to have a fresh new start in life. And on her 16th birthday, she gave her just that. She surprised her with a singular ticket to Karakura, Japan. “You will be studying abroad in Karakura” her mother said with wide eyes and a smile. Charlotte was enthusiastic, and shocked. She jumped in joy as she held the ticket in her hand. “Thank you mom, I love you, I will see you soon.” A few days later Charlotte would leave for Incheon airport, where she said her last goodbye and hugged her mother tightly, before boarding. This would be the start of Charlotte’s new life that she has always deserved, in Karakura, Japan.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

After spending a few years in the Karakura environment, I feel like it would be nice to work in the environment that seems very nice to be in, once I settled in here I knew I had to get a job that would suit me best, I’d feel motivated to work in this kind of environment, I think it would suit me.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Because I would be able to give the students a lot with the teachings I give, would be able to help them out a lot, be responsible for any troubles that may occur in the future, and it would be nice to work here as a Karakura school staff.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:​

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Please elaborate and detail further on: "Situations", "Motivation for Joining KHS:" and "In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:" rather than focusing on your backstory.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread