mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

chawao's hs council application

Valentines

Level 1
What is your Minecraft username?: chawao

Past warns/kicks/bans?: No, my record is fairly clean.

What is your time zone?: BST.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: tiara#6969

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Student Council Application : https://schoolrp.net/threads/councillor-application.26129/ [ACCEPTED]

College Application : https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.25259/ [ACCEPTED]
Describe your activity on the server?: My activity can sort of alter slightly at some points, however for the most part, as long as I have something to keep me busy and something that will make me want to log on (council being a good example of this) then I think I will easily be able to put many hours into council as it is something I had experienced before. I believe that the time that I was in council, I hadn’t done as good as I had wanted myself to do which is why I am more motivated to join back and give it another shot. I also think that the council would be a great addition to my character, and feel as if she would fit in very well.
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in a removal from the council?: Yes, I completely understand this and can assure you that it won't happen in my case.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The student council is a group of students within the school that is kept up by the two current presidents, Von Pearce & Rei Takagi. On the whole, it is completely run by the students of the high school and never really includes a member of SLT. They can comment their opinions and thoughts to faculty much easier this way by doing so in a whole group. The council can often be viewed as being in charge of events that happen within the school that are either important or casual type of events, and its key that a council member is self-assured, proper and active according to the schedule.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): My friend who is also currently on the council roster suggested that I make a return to the student council, as she thinks that I may enjoy it like I used to, and I whole-heartedly agree with her. This may be mentioned more than once- but I feel as if I catch myself missing the council and the work that had gone on behind it, which is my main motivation. I also think that my character would fit very well within the student council- fitting the typical council stereotype.
What does the school council of Karakura do?: The main goal of the student council is to fight off bad behaviour that goes on within the school. The council as a whole brainstorms ideas that could potentially improve the quality of the students health and wellbeing to the best of their ability. Adding onto this, they also ensure that everyone on school grounds is able to have a safe and fun learning environment and make sure they are completely comfortable. I would also like to add to an addition to this that I am fully aware that meetings are held ICLY and OOCLY from time to time, which is great.
How would you describe your work ethic?: As I had mentioned beforehand, usually when I have something to do, I can spend numerous hours on the server as well as the chatting area in the Karakura Academics server. My work ethic- in my opinion is quite good also, I do make sure to prioritize work to get it finished and put to the side- but of course working on it to the best of my ability, producing the highest quality I can produce. If I’m quite honest, I like to do the best at everything I do to be honest.
What interests you the most about the student council?: Being on the council before- as a whole it interests me quite a bit if I do say so myself, however if I were to only pick just ONE thing- it would probably be the amazing communication within the members of the student council. Being in a nice environment with lovely people really is amazing, and the opportunity to make many friends through council is just honestly amazing- as it has happened before within my time being on there. I also feel as if the council is quite the learning experience- you will definitely learn a lot of stuff being on the team. In addition to this, the second thing that interests me is definitely the events that the council are allowed to host! Being able to suggest various types of event ideas and partake in planning them is something that definitely excites me.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I have had quite a lot of roleplay experience, being on the server for quite a bit. I’ve had many opportunities to experience various roles on SchoolRP going from a regular bobcat cheerleader to eventually achieving the role of the captain of the team. As mentioned before, I have also had experience of becoming a regular councillor- to eventually being promoted to vice-president, then by time, being promoted once more to president of the council. Although that may seem as if I have more knowledge than perhaps someone who has never experienced council, I feel as if I have much more to learn. Hopefully this sums up some of my roles and how I may roleplay.
SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I feel as if many people can agree with me on this opinion- some may not, but I personally don’t believe that there is much of a point of everyone attacking them and saying that their idea is awful, I would probably much prefer if everyone were to inform them in a calm and kind manner, mayhap even raising their hand to show that they are being polite about it. Another thing that could be good to add on is that if the person that simply disagrees with this person's idea could inform them on why they think that it is a bad idea- the person that suggested the idea could simply take it as a learning experience. The council works as a group, and if one person seems to be unhappy- then something should be done about it.
In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: There’s absolutely no reason in my opinion to feel offended by someone's disagreement with my idea- as many people have different types of views. I think it’s just better for me to learn from it- again viewing it as a learning experience and work on improving the idea to satisfy the rest of the council- perhaps turning it into an idea that could have a lot of potential. As mentioned before in my application, the council works as a group, which is why I could also work with my fellow council members to refine the idea.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: The first thing that should be done here to attempt to diffuse the argument is by taking both sides into account and explain to each party that they need to calm down for themselves, and the council. As I would see it, one warning should be enough in my eyes, but if perhaps in this situation it is not enough, a vote could be issued where the council can partake in the voting of it. This can allow it to come down to a final decision, not leaving much to argue about and successfully diffusing the argument.

A councillor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: If this case was purely IC based, I’d have my character discipline them and inform the president (or vice-president if the president is unavailable for some reason) and let them deal with the situation at hand whilst giving them as much information about the incident as I can. If this was an OOC type situation- I’d bring this situation up in a presidents DMs (purely to keep it private to avoid making the individual uncomfortable) and explain what had happened whilst giving them as much information about the incident.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: President or not, of course I would bring it up as I believe that the council is a place where everyone should feel free to give their opinion and input. So I would simply raise my hand (OOCly ping them) and explain to them in full detail on why I may disagree with it and how they could improve on it and make it an even better idea than before. As expected, I would of course do this in an extremely respectful manner, as it is obvious to do so at all times whilst addressing any members of the council and definitely the president.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would firstly speak to both of the individuals involved, making sure to speak to them both separately to avoid more of the tension. I would let them know that unnecessary drama can severely affect not only their work ethnic, but the whole of the councils as well. It could damage their position on the student council, which is why I would try to clear up the situation immediately. Hopefully, this would let them view other peoples perspectives and allow for them to realize that they should drop the unnecessary argument and continue on with their days.
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Megami Ripper
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 18
Character phone-number: 786-168-728
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Megami is a very strict disciplinarian. Everyone sees her as a very mature, intelligent & responsible individual. Megami acts as if everything she says and does has been rehearsed- almost as if it has been written all in a script. Megami is a huge perfectionist and likes whenever things are in place as they should be. She makes sure she is giving her all into tasks, etc. Megami is extremely formal and tends to lack trust due to her upbringing.
Character appearance/attire: Megami has very fair skin, complimented by her slightly tinted rosy cheeks. She has long lengthy silver hair that is just about down to her thighs. She has ‘v’ shaped bangs with silver eyes and often wears a black choker with red stitching.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: “The main thing that separates me from a lot of other applicants seeking the councillor position, is that I have such an outstanding work ethic which you would definitely not come across on any other applicant- mayhap even not some on the current council. I am always looking for improvement, but it’s quite safe to say that I am fully aware of what I have to do- seeing as I am quite advanced. Although, any sort of advice would be taken with much gratitude!”
Why do you want this position?: “My reason for joining the student council shows for a few different reasons, the main reason being that I am unlike any other students you will find- willing to give my absolute all to the council. My other side reasoning would be to allow myself to channel all of my burning work ethic into the council- the one job in which I know I will definitely excel in as I have had side experience beforehand.”
What interests you the most about student council?: “To be quite frank, the main thing that stands out about the council for me is being able to enforce rules on each student that steps foot on school grounds. If I’m able to ensure safety upon my peers, then I would be quite satisfied. Safety is a number one priority whenever it comes to any sort of rule. Additionally, when I have a lot of interest in a certain topic- I find myself being able to hyper-focus on that topic, prioritizing all of my tasks that need to be done and looking for ways to improve each and every day.”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: “I can contribute many things to make the school a safe and fun environment, this being that I have quite the creative mind- which can be useful in the event-planning department. I could contribute many ideas in terms of events- overall creating an enjoyable aura for many students to enjoy! I also think it’s of importance to mention that I am indeed a strong individual, ready to assure safety upon all of her peers no matter the cost whilst being helpful to the rest of the council on the side. I also like to keep my attendance record fairly clean- almost attending school everyday, which makes my presence more known and makes me become a familiar student that many other students can go to help for.”​

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Congratulations! After both the council presidents and I have reviewed your application we decided to accept it!
To get your roles on the Karakura Academics discord applied ping @Tippie#6666 in #help, for the roles in-game you can either DM me or paste the link of this application in /help. Welcome to the student council!

Users who are viewing this thread