Giweb
Notable

-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username):
chayiaa

Timezone:
ACT - Australian Central Time

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
Over both of my accounts, I am fairly active within the creative and SchoolRP server. Though, you'll usually find me on my main account, chayiaa, as my character on that account has a lot of friendships and connections. My activity on the server ranges depending on the days. I am a student, meaning I have school on the weekdays though I manage to still play SRP regularly after school hours. Though, on weekends I'm quite literally never busy and am able to get online whenever! I'm fairly active on weekends, and am able to enlarge my activity for this position.

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
bigussy#7119
I prefer not to talk in voice-channels.

How long have you been building?:
I have a lot of experience with building, going way back to 2017. When I had first started building, I am going to be honest I wasn't that good although throughout these years, I've developed skills & grew as a builder. I've drastically improved over the many years and have adapted to many different trends/styles. In my portfolio below you'll be able to see that I already understand and know how to build in the 'SRP' build style.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
Personally, one of my main goals would just be building a structure that the role players on the server get to use. I just think it's a big achievement as one of my own builds may be on the SchoolRP server.
Further more, I hope I improve on some of my exterior building skills as it definitely not my strong suit.
Though, I also think this is a good chance to expand on my communication & organization skills. As good as they already are, I'd like to further my experience with these things and hopefully not only improve my building but these important skill sets along the way. Also being able to join a community where we get to share interests and talk about stuff that I usually don't get to talk about with my friends that aren't into building and architecture is something that I'd really like to be apart of.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
I personally believe landscape/organics & interior are my two best strong suits. You'll definitely find in my portfolio below that I am not very good with exterior and my skills are mostly shown within the interior pictures. Upon joining the community team, I hope I can learn off others and improve my exterior skills.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
Yes, I completely understand this. As much as I love building by myself, I could do with some people around me to give feedback, support & their opinions on what'd look better. I personally think being apart of a team where they can give feedback will really help me become a better builder.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
Currently, my builds consist of a mostly modern style, although, recently I have been attempting at building Victorian style builds & trying to expand and have a more of a variety that I can build with. Once again, being around others that are skilled & experienced with building will help me learn the different styles.

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

1657936755008.png1657936802577.png1657936898785.png 1657937153189.png 1657937241264.png1657937275712.png1657937620110.png

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Build Team! After discussing your application with the builders, we have unfortunately come to the decision to deny your application.
- Please supply more build examples (You may not use builds you yourself did not build/design)​

Users who are viewing this thread