47OM

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yeah its a7xm

How old are you? (Optional):
I'm 21 years of age

What is your time zone?:
GMT-5 (Central Standard Time)

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity fell off recently, but due to getting unbanned I have been on at least 3-5 hours each day just for fun despite having a Job in real life. Besides this before I was banned I would put in about 6-7 hours a day if I did not work, doing things on the Sports team working at stores, and all round just Roleplaying in general, having a faction like the faculty would help my time go up which I why I thought to apply here.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
1 Temporary for ERP and 2 Permanent the first one was May 21st 2023, for Malicious Behavior and the second was on April 10th 2024, for OOC Transactions with for both I had accepted and apologized for seen below here
1st Perm Ban Appeal - LINK
2nd Perm Ban Appeal - LINK

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge this and if needed I will create an inactivity request if I need to be.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
So mainly what Chef does is feed the students during Breakfast and Lunch, also they can intercom and make sure students are behaving in line, with cooking being a quite serious job I’d put safety and happiness of the students at the number one priority

Along with this as a Chef during Periods or Break I can be congregating with other Faculty and take notice of the Students are doing, being negative or positive in Roleplay.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have put in different types of aspects throughout my 4 years in SRP starting in Summer of 2020 when I stumbled across this fun and diverse server, throughout this time I have done Sport/JockRP through Basketball and Swim learning some mechanics of Sports and improving my DetailRP, not only this I having a diverse set of character so I have even had Delinquent/GangRP arc just see how it was through starting my own Racing Crew with BMDS, being able to join a Disbanded Verified gang and most recently participating in a Small Racing crew which allowed me to join the Racing scene and become a Racer in the Crime Discord, I have also applied for Fight Club just to test my abilities. Along with this I have also done some CityRP through gaining IC jobs on my character and seeing how the Business aspect works as well, furthering my understanding of DetailRP and how the city of Karakura runs.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Since my Unban I have wanted to try out something new and it seemed like Faculty/Employee faction appealed to me the most, it seemed like a good way to get back into the groove of things in the SchoolRP server, after looking over the Employee roster I had selected Chef and did some digging and research into the chef and what it had to offer especially with the mini event (Bring Your Kid To Work Day) giving me a lot of insight to the job.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted
Russian
JSL
3rd Language
Spanish 3rd Lang
1st Appeal
Russian (2nd Account)
Height
2nd Ban (3rd Try)
Early Ban Appeal
Latin (3rd Account)

Denied
2nd Ban (1st Try)
2nd Ban (2nd Try)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
47OM (Account I’m applying on)

[Grade-12]
[College]
[Goat]
[Bee]
[Grade-7] (OPEN SLOT WITH CHARACTER'S NAME)

A7XM (Main Account)

[College]
[Grade-12] x2
[Bird]
[Grade-11]

A7XN (2nd account)

[Adult]
[Grade-12]
[Rat]
[Grade-11]
EMPTY

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character being calm and collected would look into the students eyes and nod as the student would rant and get their fit over. After the student is done my character not only would assure the student that he had understood but if the student was trying to be aggressive my character would also unfortunately have to punish them given the situation my character is not afraid of a student but can also be calm and serene and sincere.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Rushing over to after hearing on the Radio of a fight happening my character would try to stand in between of the two children in the crowded halls, my character would try to keep the two separate and not to inflict any harm to each other, my character would then ask in a stern tone of voice what the heck is going on, while checking for any bruises along with CCTV to make both of the students stories are adding up, after the fight has finished and a slip for EACH student has been given with names reason and time he would then walk off making sure both went separate ways.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character being astounded by the sight his aged eyes would be seeing would back off for just a moment to really believe what hes seeing, my character would approach and try to negotiate with the rogue employee, after doing so and making sure their behavior had ended, on his own time or even after the incident given how severe the employee was acting, my character would report the situation to SLT and how the employee was disregarding their own safety and possibly students.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
After Breakfast had been served, and all the students have left the normally noisy Cafeteria, my character would walk over to the break room, see if the Coffee machine had worked today or not, if so my character would then enjoy his Pure Black Coffee and catch up on the News in Karakura if not, he would most likely sip on a Water bottle making sure to put the Bottle in the recycling before leaving for the halls to watch for behavior.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would stand near the stove as the bell rang for Lunch. While waiting for the stampede to arrive, he had time to check the fridges and ensured everything was prepared for the 'Lunch Rush'. He noticed the line of students forming which caused him to slip on some gloves to prevent any cross-contamination. He spoke with a slick voice and a smile on his face, "What can I get you today?"

/me after the bell had rung, signaling the end of Lunch and all the students had been fed, Wayne had walked over to the trashcans and grabbed all the trays in his gloved hands bringing them back into the kitchen, turning on the sink and getting to work on the dirty dishes humming as he did it.

/me walked into the school as the gates lifted open with a purpose, rushing over to the cafeteria to start cooking up a delicious breakfast for the lovely students, cracking multiple eggs over the large pan. Wayne grabbed a spatula and began to scramble the eggs as he sipped on the coffee he had snagged from the local convenience store.
────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

"My full name is Wayne DeSantis"
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
"
For title I like Mr. the most"
Preferred Name:
"I prefer to be called Wayne"
Age (Minimum is 25):
"I am 31 years of age. My birthday was recently, September 9th."
Academic Degree:
"I have a Bachelor’s Degree"
Major(s):
"My Major is in Culinary Arts"
Minors:
"I have one Minor degree in Social Science"

Nationality:
"I am Italian"
Known Languages:
"I can speak Japanese along with Latin"

Backstory
Wayne DeSantis was born in San Marino, Italy on September 9th 1993, living in the Northwest area where Santino, his father had worked as a Priest, being born in his father’s chapel from that point on his life would revolve around religion, being born in Italy his mother Bianca would be taking care of him as a young boy, teaching him multiple sets of classic Italian recipes and of course how to be a good person.

Wayne as a child attending Scuola Elementare Dogana di San Marino, Wayne would struggle learning the native language and would be behind for a long time, his teen years he could barely speak Italian and struggled with Mathematics since he had suffered from severe OCD not only this but being a huge germaphobe.
Wayne one day, came back from his schooling balling his eyes out, “Momma why I so different!” his mother had tried to comfort him “It makes you unique my son..” Speaking with a homemade meal in her hands, Wayne had refused to eat, and his mother had called upon his father to come deal with it, his father had showed up and took Wayne to his workplace. Wayne being a stubborn child had taken a seat and his mind, was awakened to Religion. Every day after his school-work was finished Wayne would rush to his Fathers church and listen to the lectures and stories.

Through Wayne’s teen years his speaking and knowledge of the world around him had seemed to improve and had gotten through the Secondary school phase still living in Milan, attending Scuola secondaria superiore di San Marino and passing with a Solid 3.8GPA to push him into any Culinary school he had wanted, following the Classic Culinary Path his mother had set down keeping his religion from his father as well, attending to each lecture he could make overtime through the summer, Wayne had decided to leave his Italian lineage… but stuck to his Latin experience. Wanting a new Experience he had decided on France due to the choices he had being Accepted into Gastronomicom a School in Agde, France

Wayne was pushed the hardest in the Culinary school he had chosen, Wayne was excited to be able to get out of Italy and set to France where he had gotten a part time job at a French Cuisine Restaurant called Les Vagues learning more advanced dishes than the traditional Italian creations hes learnt overtime from his mother and his Secondary School, Wayne eventually fell in love with a beautiful French female named Odette, and at the Day of Graduation (June 26th 2015) from the Culinary school Wayne received his Diploma from Gastronomicom and asked Odette for her hand in engagement.

Wayne now being engaged to the lovely female the two had fled from France to another popular Country with Culinary Arts to further Wayne’s experience, Japan. Wayne was able to hold a Sushi Job called Sushi SANSHIN in the Chuo Ward in Japan, for years Wayne had overcame diversity being the only Italian in the area beside the tourists.
Around this time, the sushi place was going out of business and his love Odette was stricken with a terrible illness, a chronic illness with no cure. Wayne had worked so hard to keep his job throughout all the bills and all the closure notices the shop got.

Wayne was lucky to hear the illness was going into remission and a cure was being formed. Wayne needed more money and started to work at a Local Shelter in Osaka surviving by serving the homeless Japanese people which Osaka was known for, his care for his love would never end. Having two jobs no matter how hard Wayne tried, in the end it did not matter. Odette had passed away due to the chronic illness, leaving him utterly alone. Wayne made a promise to himself and continued to work till he had fled to Tokyo for another opportunity, taking a boat to a small area off the coast of Tokyo.

Wayne had started a new life on his own in small island named Karakura, Japan after arriving and finding a small apartment to settle into. Wayne was sipping on his store-bought coffee one morning, reading the Local Papers where he had noticed something in the paper. An opportunity for a chef position in the local Highschool. Rushing out the door, he had ran to the school to fill out an application, finally something just right in his expertise.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

'I know I can really succeed in this job as I have past experience in culinary-related jobs. While I might not be familiar with Karakura customs as I am from Osaka, I think I can really fit in as I spoke to other members of current employees of this school and we got along well.'

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"I know I could really succeed in this position as I am experienced in culinary, as I said before, and I think it would be really beneficial to the school with my expertise and I can learn the Karakura customs whilst working here and hey, who knows, maybe one of my recipes can end up on the school lunch menu!"
────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

I apologize English is my 2nd language so if any grammer mistakes occur please forgive me.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread