mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Chef Application || Ajfresh47 (Attempt 2)

Ajfresh47

Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Ajfresh2465
(Main - Ajfresh47)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
The Kawaii Cuddler#4835

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
Normally I am on for at least 5 or 6 hours each day if I can. I will not be back in school until next year but I will eventually have a job so that might shift my play times in the future but not by much. For now, I mainly play as much as I can at random times throughout the day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, a 10-day ban for ERP on my main account. But I have learned my lesson and will not make the same mistake again.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of a chef, in general, is to provide the people visiting the restaurant, or building in general, with delicious and beautiful dishes. That role placed in a school means that you ensure that the students are given a nutritious meal that’ll aid them in completing their school day happy and full of food! They also need to keep the kitchen area clean at all times to make sure nothing stains or leaves a sticky mark. However, as a school faculty member in general they are to make sure that everyone is following the school rules and behaving, giving proper punishments for those who refuse to act as they should.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying on Minecraft, Discord, and other various platforms since I was roughly 13. Throughout the years I have experienced romance, fantasy, school, action, and a good handful of other sub-categories of stories. Though I admit I am a bit more experienced in romance and fantasy stories as opposed to simply school ones, I have done enough stories to understand the dynamic needed to do it properly.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Language Application - Mandarin (Denied)
Language Application - Mandarin (Attempt 2) (Accepted)
Language Application - JSL (Japanese Sign Language) (Accepted)
Chef Application (Denied)
Ban Appeal (Denied)
Lost Items Request (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Currently, my character is in Grade 11
(Main account is in Grade 12)

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Asuka would frown and ask the student why they thought that before offering to talk to them while they ate their lunch or after school if they had something going on that made them feel the need to call her names. If they refused and continued to insult her, she’d again sternly ask the student to settle down and try not to escalate the situation, threatening to give them detention. If after all that the student was misbehaving, Asuka would tell the student that they will be receiving detention and ask them to move aside so the other students can get their meals.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Asuka would hurriedly rush to their side, warning them to stop in a calm but serious voice first as she was concerned for their safety. If this didn’t work, she’d quickly request assistance over her radio before moving to keep the students away from each other, even if it meant she was getting hurt in the process. Once they were apart, she’d direct both of them into a nearby room to explain the situation in a more secluded space and make sure they are dealt with properly and given the right punishment. Asuka would also make sure to check for any injuries and lead them to the nurse's office to assess the damage if needed.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Asuka would look at them with shock and remind them that what they are doing is strictly against school rules and that they are supposed to lead by example to the students and other employees, making sure to keep herself a safe distance away from them so she doesn't get dragged in or injured. She'd also explain to them that what they're doing could endanger both themselves and everyone else around them. She’d then report to SLT the details of the dangerous actions out of concern for every other person in the vicinity.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Although Asuka would be a little timid and struggles at times to interact with some people, she’d try and make small talk with anyone else in the room. If no one was in the room with her, she’d find a comfortable place and read a book. She’d have a cup of cold coffee or some other cold beverage in her hand along with a meal she made for herself. She’d also often have another container of food with her to give to her sister.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Asuka sets down the food on the tray in a quick fashion to not hold up the line and holds it out to the student in front of her with a kind smile. “Have a nice lunch!” She says as they take the tray, giving the same happy smile to the next in line as she again prepares a tray of food.

/me After the lunch rush is over, Asuka takes a chance to look at the area around her, not very surprised to see that there were food stains along the floor and counters. She grabs cleaning supplies from a bottom cabinet and mop from a janitor closet before working at cleaning up the mess she had made so nothing would stain.

/me While doing her daily stroll around the school, Asuka sees a student hugging their knees in the courtyard. She rushes over and kneels beside them with her hand gently laid on their shoulder, asking “Are you alright?” She frowns as they don’t answer and sits down on the ground with them so they don’t feel alone. She tells them that she is there if they need to talk to her or she can leave if they want some time alone, not wanting to make them feel pressured to confide in her.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Asuka Minaki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Asuka, Miss Minaki, Miss Mina

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Unsure
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Culinary Arts
Minors: Communications, Marketing

Nationality: Asian American
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese, English
Other Languages: JSL

Backstory

Asuka Yasu Minaki was born to her mother and father, Masami and Junfeng, on May 21, 1996 in Takayama, Japan. Although the family wasn't the most wealthy, her parents did what they could to take care of Asuka and their home. She didn't leave the house too often as her father homeschooled her to save a bit of money, but she didn't mind. Once she was a bit older, he began teaching her how to cook like his father had taught him to pass on the family recipes when he was a child. He'd slowly walk her through each recipe, step by step, and work with her to complete it till the end. They'd stick with the same recipe and make it a few times a week until Asuka could remember it by heart and make it well. After feeling confident in her skills, she'd even add her own slight twist to the dish for her family to try and give feedback. With each new change she found, her interest in cuisine grew into a passion for learning more. Seeing the smiles on her parent's faces at the things she cooked filled her heart with joy, knowing that she was making them as happy as they made her. This inspired her hunger to learn more about what else to experiment with in the food world.

When Asuka reached 10 years old, the family, including her now 2-year-old little sister Komatsuna, decided to move to America, where they believed the children would thrive more. Things seemed to settle for a few years until a "misunderstanding" left their mother deaf, followed by Junfeng being taken from them too soon in one devastating incident. With her increased determination to assist her family, Asuka only works harder at helping them in any way possible. She decided to begin her dive deeper into the food world, enrolling at a university to earn a degree in Culinary Arts. She also figured that adding on a minor in Communication and Marketing would help her in her dream. Asuka hoped to someday own her own restaurant, or perhaps just a small shop to sell a few recipes she created herself over the years. She'd happily take any chance to share her joy of food and the happiness it can bring to whoever she can.

During this time, Komatsuna decided to move back to Japan to stay with a family friend in Karakura. Asuka insisted on coming with her, but Koma convinced her to stay and continue her education, which Asuka did. She graduated and earned her bachelor's degree after 4 years of studying in the company of her mother and newly adopted triplet brothers, Kimiko, Hiroko, and Chiyo. However, throughout the years, her thoughts returned to her beloved sister living in their home country without her family being there with her. She ensured that her mother and brothers had a safe place to stay in a home with another close family before moving to Karakura to be closer to Koma again, much to her sister's surprise and delight. Even still, Asuka continues her studies of different cuisines. She also continues to look for opportunities to share her cooking until Koma brings her an application from the school, which Asuka excitedly jumps at.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I enjoy being able to provide others with the support they need, whether that be with food or gentle words of encouragement or advice. Although one of my main roles as a chef would be to make sure the students and employees receive their meals, I would also like to be there for them if they needed someone to talk to. Everyone deserves a person to confide in as well as a proper meal. My family has taught me that over the years.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Although everyone should get a fair chance at being accepted because of all of our differences, I believe I should be chosen due to my experience handling and preparing food throughout my life. I have been cooking since I was a child and have taken any chance I can since then to hone my skills. I've served food to not only my family, but other customers at the jobs and volunteer work I did during my time at university. I would also do my absolute best to ensure that all of the lovely students and inspiring employees would be able to come to me for whatever they may need.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: Most of this is from another chef application I did for the same character, just edited some parts.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations you have been accepted for the role of Chef! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread