mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied CHEF APPLICATION | FALLENPLUSHIE (RESEND)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?)
FallenPlushie#0042

In Game Name:
FallenPlushie

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
My Time Zone is EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on mostly on the weekends but I am also on the Monday to Friday but it depends on how I work because I have a job in real life

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not been banned and I am not planning to be banned on here anytime soon

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As Chef, they do make the food and also deliver the food to the students. also, they do cleaning the cafeteria to have it cleaned for other students to eat there next time. they make sure the food is good for the students so they can complete the day

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I know the basics of roles and fearRP and I do work at luxe this very moment so when I do work I greet them and always ask what drink do they want and I will not tell them to hurry let them take their timer while I serve another customer. After he knows what he wants I ask ok sir what drinks and he says what drinks and I ask for ID first. ID always needs to be shown before getting the drinks Then I say what price he/She pays and I hand them the drink and say “Enjoy!”

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language.37603/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.33147/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/private-tutor.32729/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-age-request.25163/ ACCEPTED

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level):
College Bachelor's degree.

Situations

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

I would tell him right away to stop using these languages towards a staff employee. If he just ignores it I will tell him why are you acting like this and try to understand why he is cursing me out and say this is your last warning or I am forced to give you detention young man!. If he just keeps going I am forced to give him the detention at lunch or after school

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
First I would run towards them. When I get there I will separate them both and ask why they start fighting and I will hear them out one by one. Then I would see if there were any cameras nearby and see if there were any witnesses to see who started it and what happened. I will then tell them both to stay away from each other and give them both detention

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I would look around to see if there were any students nearby and I would try to get other school employees for help if I needed help. I will tell him how he is acting and he needs to stop right now and he is putting just us, he is putting the students in nature around him. I will also keep looking around if there are any students who come up and I will tell them to go away right now! and try to stop the job dangerous job he is doing

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
he is a talkative guy and he likes to joke around sometimes. He also takes some coffee before going to the next work shift he is having. he also would be watching videos and chilling around calming down a bit before starting the shift of his work
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He’d grab salt and pepper shaking them while putting them on the food he is currently making.
/me He’d grab some plants from the table and walk to the dishwasher and put them in there.
/me He’d grab the knife cutting the meat into smaller pieces and put them in a pan.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kazuto Garcia

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Mr.Garcia

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
None
Marital Status:
Singel
Academic Degree:
Culinary arts
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Cooking

Minors:
Math
Nationality:
N/A
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
Spanish and German
Backstory
When Kazuto was 14 he saw how a master chef made some really good food and he got very interested and he started to do some research and he found out he can become a legit chef in classes or tournaments so he started to take some classes. For the first time making his own food, he did horribly so he kept on taking classes but it did not really go well. He got home and thought to himself what is he doing wrong What can I do to improve myself then he found some apps and he did some home classes for himself using apps to train his cooking skills, not just in classes from inside his home and family. He started and it took a while and it came out a bit burned but you could eat it but would not taste good. he kept taking classes and he still looking at apps at food skills. he still doing this very day

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I wanna help the school improve the food and my ideas to add more food and new food. helping the kids by showing them that just food can change any person by the taste and the looks. Food keeps us alive and I want to show my skills can help the school and help anyone. All people can’t survive without an empty stomach and I want to be the guy that helps them and serves them the food!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Even though everyone will get a fair chance at being accepted because of all of our differences, I should be chosen due to my experience of cooking and preparing food throughout my whole life. I've been cooking since my dad was a chef at the school and he taught me everything he knows about cooking. I also will do my best to ensure that the students and employees can come to me at any point when they need me.​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application for the following reason:
- This application lacks development and your answers are rather short compared to the other applicants.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread