What is your Minecraft username?:

SoulSiphonIV
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Ashton#5156
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
EST
Describe your activity on the server:
Basically Daily and for several hours at that.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A never have and don’t plan to
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge any consequences that are to come can get me demoted.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A chef's role is to be the cook. You gotta know how to cook that mainly for the whole point as a chef. Some of them can be either sweet and kind or strict and stressed. It’s not the biggest role in the facility team but one of the main roles in it. You’re feeding kids during breakfast and lunch to make sure they're all well fed, even though yeah you can get some troublemakers along the way as you work.
They hand out packaged food and drinks to keep them from starving, during their free times they somewhat have time to organize what to give the kids their next meal after breakfast, even before breakfast they need to plan out as well.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve had a lot of experience in roleplay, whether it was roleplaying in the school server or outside of it like discord. I’ve done roleplay for a couple years now even though I took a year off from roleplay in general. I know the concepts of what /me, /it is.
My mood varies on how I feel that day, If I really wanted to put my effort into it. I would do roleplays that are detailed and mainly almost two paragraphs long, otherwise when I just don't feel like it most days, it would be just mainly a couple sentences, maybe even one line.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
ACCEPTED: None

DENIED: None

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade - 12

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
-He'd just stand there, waiting for the student to finish his cursing and yelling of how horrible he was. Once the student was done he would just stand there with the packaged food in his hands with a blank stare and tell them to stop cursing and give them detention after a couple times of just asking to stop. He can be calm until a certain point.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
-If he saw a fight happening and watching them throw hands at each other. His first reaction would be to run towards them and pull one kid off the other and try to turn himself into the middle of them to prevent any more harm on each other, now if they were to push him out the way he’d grab his radio and signal for help from other faculty members in the exact location of where he was and return to attempting to stop them before any worse harm could come towards each other.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
-He’d be mainly confused on what reason they had to act like this, mainly what was the cause of them doing this. He’d go to them and ask them to talk privately and ask them what happened and what was the cause of these actions, and what's the reasoning behind this. He’d tell them that if it happens again he’d report it to any high up.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
-He’d walk into the room and just collapse into the chair, after having to be firm and polite around in school, involving with the soreness of moving around and cooking for at least the 300 kids in school. If any other employees would walk into the room, he’d try to keep to himself but yet have a conversation with them if they were well friends or someone he’s talked to before otherwise he’d be on his phone while on break until his shift was over.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Just a couple minutes before the lunch bell rang, he’d set himself up near the speaker as he watched the clock, slowly counting himself down until the bell rang loud and echoed through the halls. He quickly enough spoke into the speakers “good afternoon students, Today is taco tuesday and ready to serve. Come get it while it lasts”. He’d shut the speaker off as the students were already rushing to the line ready to grab their packaged food.

/me It was half way through lunch and kids were still in line for their food. Hungry as they all were he grabbed each food from the tray behind the glass, grabbing a bag from the side. He’d tuck the taco into the bag and slid it aside. He quickly grabbed the water and the banana giving it to the young teenager while they took it and bowed to him walking away.

/me During lunch, He’d hear two kids grunting and fighting in the line about how one cut the line and the other was in denial about it. He breathed in and out letting out a long sigh knowing exactly where this was going now so he raised his voice at him, not too long but it was sten enough to tell them something “To the one who cut the line, move to the back. They’re all waiting impatient as much as you are kid so shoo to the back.” He’d hand the food over to the next in line as the boy who cut the line was now moving to the far back of the line waiting quietly out of embarrassment.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kismet Haas
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Kismet
age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheists
Marital Status:
Talking to someone
Academic Degree:
M.D
Year of Graduation:
Collage: 2015

Major(s):
Food/Nutritional science
Culinary Arts
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Software Engineering and Development
Minors:
Business ****ytics
Accounting

Nationality:
German
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
German
Other Languages:
Japanese
English

Backstory
Words: 363
Characters: 1,920

He grew up in Germany for quite some time, being a businessman and taking college classes alongside to become a chef. It wasn't his dream but it was a job he wanted to take after. He had somewhat of a business going. It wasn't too big but it was enough to earn money to pay for college funds. After a couple years passed there was a day where he’d ride the train and bump into a short 5’5 female, Silky black hair and the prettiest eyes he’d ever seen. The sound surrounding him faded while he looked at this female. The papers are flying everywhere along with some books falling with a soft thud to the floor. She was so startled, stressed. She’d seem to be in a hurry, Eventually his hearing and sight unfaded back to hearing her being apologetic with her strong Irish accent behind her voice “I’m so..so..so sorry, I'm running late and stuff…” She rambled on and I’d still hear her cussing under her breath. He’d crouched down to clean up the papers for the lady as he let out a soft chuckle and spoked “Hey, hey just breathe okay?..”. Those words were what settled her to slow down and think. She finally cleaned up the papers and books. Everything in his life just about changed that day for him.
It was a couple years later and they were together in a long distance relationship due to the fact his girlfriend moved around so much in small parts of towns and cities all due to work. She left Germany when she got word from her closest family from her cousin that her sister died. Once he found the news that she had to move to Karakura, Japan. His heart sank and all his determination was to move to Karakura with her. He’d heard that there was a massive school not too big nor too small but were in need and hiring for chefs. Without second thoughts he’d book his flightings, pack his things and move, hoping for the best when he moves into town and to apply for this chef job that he worked so hard and long for.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
The motivation I have to join as a facility member on the server and put my time and effort in is because I want to be able to experience as well as gain more of it. I want to know more than just gang roleplay and being a young teenager, including to know what it is like to be a facility member and be a part of a team. I’ve watched my friend who is a chef do his job, and it’d looked fun and entertaining

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
It’s not really about why I should be accepted compared to others, eventually someone is going to get the role they want but the thing is, in order to do that. They have to be patient and wait, otherwise if they rush though the application it's a massive possibility that they might not even get accepted. It's the fact that sooner or later you will get accepted. You just gotta ‘work’ for it, reapply if you have to even if you got denied. It's not winning or losing the role, all of it is based on effort. You need to prove to the higher-ups that you're willing to take this job seriously and show them that you can do it. It's just a fair way to put it. I don’t think it's anywhere close to what and why I think, it's based on fairness and acceptance if I make it to the team or not.
Extra
Additional notes about your application:

I plan on applying for German with this character due to him moving from Germany.​

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for CHEF has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards:[/FONT]​

The role you applied for is occupied
At the moment, I believe more roleplay experience on the server would benefit you before re-applying.

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread