Accepted Chef Application | mhj_winni

Waisie

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: mhj_winni

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): waisie_#5282

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: Central Time Zone

Describe your activity on the server: I was on a break from SRP for a few months, and now I’m beginning to get back into it. When I used to play, I was on non-stop for hours and hours at a time. Now, I get on less, but I will be active and log on daily in order to keep and maintain my job.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have never been banned before, only a few warnings here and there. Although, those warnings are from a long time ago when I first started playing and didn’t know anything. Since then, I learned what I did was wrong and haven’t made a mistake since.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I absolutely understand that if I am inactive, I will be demoted. I am going to log on daily for a couple hours or more in order to keep my job.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: The Chef role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The employee role I am applying for is a Chef. A Chef holds a very important role at school. They are in charge of working in the kitchen to make enough food for every single student to ensure they have a full and happy stomach. Each chef creates every meal with care, making sure each serving is safe and healthy for every child.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I used to roleplay on previous games before I joined SRP. I’ve been playing on SRP since July 2020. I’ve learned a lot on how to expand my role playing abilities from my months of experience.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
http://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.30668/ ACCEPTED
http://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.30764/ ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Currently on this account, I’m just a high school student. Same goes for my main. (Age 16 for both.)

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Firstly, she would contain her emotions, remaining calm in this situation trying to reason with the student. She would ask them exactly what she did wrong to upset them, and what she could do better that would fix the situation and create a mutual relationship between the two. If trying to communicate politely with the student fails, she would use her second option of punishment and give the student detention for being disrespectful.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Winnifred would instantly rush over and attempt to break up the students, pulling them off of each other. If successful at her attempt, once again, she would try to reason with the students to find the root of the issue. She would listen to both sides of the situation, giving each student a opportunity to share their point of view, in hopes that verbal communication can solve anything. If she was unable to break up the fight, she would call over another school employee to help her stop the fight. Afterwards, she would go to the receptionist for them to call the parents/guardians of the students, making them aware of the situation. She would work towards an equal punishment for both the students whether it’s only detention, or more severely, a suspension.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Understanding where her co-workers are coming from and how they are feeling, she would sit down and talk to them about how she can relate and understand, but while also trying to explain to them why it is wrong and the consequences that come from their actions. If her co-worker did not listen or care about what she said, continuing to do the wrong thing, she would report it to higher ups.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Winnifred would walk in there silently, her first action not being to socialize. She would walk over to the coffee machine, making herself a cup of coffee then going back to sit down to continue her work or get back on her stroll. If another employee began to socialize with her, she would respond politely back to them, making pleasant conversation asking simple questions of, “How is your day going?”

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &7&o
took careful steps down the stairs, finding a spot out of the way where she stood there greeting the students walking in, waving to them with a friendly “Good Morning!” while also keeping her eye on every student in the courtyard.
/me &7&okept her head up high and smiled at the approaching student, holding out their tray in front of them. She would pick up a bento box and setting it on the student’s tray, along with an encouraging gesture for the student to pick a fruit. She smiled at them before saying, “Have a great afternoon!”
/me &7&owas sitting alone at a nearby picnic table, raising her peanut butter and jelly sandwich up to her mouth to take a bite, when she heard a loud chant coming from around the corner. She gently set down the sand which on a napkin and peeked over to see two students wrestling each other, circled by other students, encouraging them to continue. She quickly jumped into action, trying to pull the two students away from each other. She yelled out for help from another employee.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Winnifred Gonzalez

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.

Preferred Name: Mrs. Winni (She would prefer using her first name as Mrs. Winni instead of Mrs. Gonzalez because her wife goes by Mrs. Gonzalez. A well known nickname by her friends/family is Waisie.)

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: Married to Claudia Gonzalez

Academic Degree: High School

Year of Graduation: Didn’t graduate.

Major(s): None

Minors: None

Nationality: American

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japanese, Chinese, Spanish

Backstory

[Written in 3rd person]:
Winnifred has had several ups and downs in her life. Her story beginning all the way to the day she was born. Her father was not a good person. Only as a teenager, his life was ruined and lost in drugs and violence. Winnifred’s mother was a kind and sweet girl who ended up getting involved with him, and he ruined everything in her life. She got pregnant with her only child and unfortunately died during child birth. She was only 16 years old.
After Winnifred was born, her father left and nobody ever heard from him again. Her grandmother was given custody of her and the two of them moved the Karakura, Japan for a fresh start. Winnifred grew up as a bright and happy child. She was creative, and curious about everything in life. Her and her grandmother were extremely close. They were always playing games together, and her grandmother taught her almost everything she knows. Winnifred made decent grades in school and making friends came easy to her. It was when she was 12 years old that she met Johnny, her first boyfriend.
The two were inseparable. Being each other’s first relationships and at such a young age, they barely knew anything about being together. The most they did was hold hands. They were always planning their future together thinking they’d be together forever. They went to the beach together looking at the stars, talking about how one day they would marry each other.
Everything seemed perfect until one day, Johnny had to move back home. He promised to keep in touch with her, but she never received a letter from him. Months and months went by and he never returned. She was left heartbroken, but eventually moved on. She had several more relationships with men years after Johnny, which all failed. That’s when she started to question her sexuality to why nothing ever worked out for her. After her last relationship was over, her entire life began to fall apart.
Only as a teenager, she was abused and mistreated. She lost several important people in her life. She felt lost. The only people she had where her friends, her grandmother, and Claudia. Winnifred had known Claudia since she was 12 and they have been best friends ever since the first day they met. Through everything in her life, Claudia was always there for her. Forever, they were only friends until Winnifred realized, she had deeper feelings for Claudia.
She was afraid to share her true feelings with Claudia. She was always joking about it. She was constantly flirting with her, and Claudia didn’t think anything of it. It wasn’t until one day when Winnifred asked Claudia to the dance at school. Claudia laughed and thumped her in the head, saying, “Of course as friends!” Winnifred was embarrassed, but said she was right, to go only “as friends.” After a long boring night together, Winnifred confessed to Claudia that she was in love with her. Claudia was shocked and didn’t know how to respond. A little while later she gave her an answer. She rejected her.
Winnifred was heartbroken, but the two of them were still best friends. She always still joked around and flirted with her, but she knew Claudia didn’t feel the same way, even though she couldn’t get over her. Her feelings were so strong, they wouldn’t go away. At a very low point in her life, after years of hoping Claudia would love her back, Claudia told her she felt the same way. That she was just afraid and unsure, but finally came to her senses. The two began to date and everything started to lift back up in Winnifred’s life until, her grandmother passed away.
She didn’t go to school and didn’t do any of her assignments. She failed her Junior year. She was completely lost in her life again. Once she was retaking her Junior year, she decided to drop out and leave Karakura as a whole. She broke up with Claudia and left to go back home. Her grandmother was the only family she had, and she felt as though she wasn’t good enough for Claudia. She moved into an apartment with two guys and stayed there for a while until she couldn’t take it anymore. She left the only person that gave her a reason to keep going. The girl she was in love with. She couldn’t take it and ran back to Karakura to be with Claudia.
Claudia was there waiting for her, and the two decided to start their life together. They moved out of Karakura to live with Claudia’s mother. They raised two children together which were Claudia’s children that she had from previous relationships.
One day, the two decided to move back home to Karakura. They moved into a apartment and Claudia got a job as a professional boxer and Winnifred got a job at the High School as a Chef. She was delighted to be working at a place that was so special to her. The both of them are happy together, raising two children, living their best life. Winnifred feels that she had a place now and is happy that she has Claudia.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is that this was the school I went to. I moved to Japan when I was born to live with my grandmother and have been going here ever since. This school has a special place in my heart and it’s a surreal feeling coming back here after all these years I’ve been gone.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): I don’t have any previous experience working in a school environment. I only remember what it was like being a student here, and not an employee. The only other working experience I have was that I worked as a barista in a coffee shop for a couple months.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over the other applicants because I truly know this school. I know what it’s like to wake up everyday and attend Karakura High School. I can relate to the students and what they are going though because I’ve been there too. This school really means a lot to me. I regret a lot of decisions in my life, but I’m hoping that getting this job will give me a fresh start and allow me to prove to myself that I can be more than just a high school dropout. I want to know that things only got better in my life and truly turned around and started walking in the right direction.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
None

Do you have any questions?: Thank you for reading my application! Have a wonderful day/night!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Very well detailed and formatted application! Ping me on Academics Discord to get started - mariav#6666
Since it's been a while since applications are not reviewed please let me know ASAP if you are still interested in the role.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread