The_Short_Witch

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
The_Short_Witch#2761

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active during almost every day of the week, and I take part in many activities hosted on the server. I spend around 3-5 hours of my time on the server during the days of the week, as I have school during week days, however during the weekends I am active for about 6-10 hours as I have more free time.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not been banned from the server, and have only received two warns that have passed.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I acknowledge and understand this. This is reasonable because it is unfair that a player that spends little time on the server gets such a role, but a player who is very active, and wants the role cannot have it because of that inactive player.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I wish to apply for the role of chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school chef is a member of staff that is entrusted in providing, and preparing nutritional, mineral rich, and healthy food for the students at a school. They need to have knowledge in nutrition information and are experienced and able to cook healthy and nutritional meals for students. A school chef is to be polite to students, and make sure the food is suitable for the students to eat, and keeps them healthy and well. The school chefs are also entrusted in making sure that students are not misbehaving in the food line and while them and their peers are eating food in the cafeteria. The school chef must be well aware of safety regulations in a kitchen area as to not hurt themselves, co-workers, or students. A school chef must respect all other members of faculty, so they receive the same, and must work hard in their field.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
On RPH, I have been roleplaying on the server since September of 2021, and have become well experienced in DetailRP from my time on SchoolRP, improving as I spend more time on the server. I am well experienced in gangRP, studentRP, combatRP, and many other types of RP, and I now wish to try facultyRP.

Off of RPH, I have been doing roleplays in many ways, through doing roleplays with friends, and doing activities similar to the dream SMP with my brother and his group of friends.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-hs-application-kritanta-ivanosvki.49385/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.48605/ (ACCEPTED)
(ACCEPTED)
Denied:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-kritanta-ivanosvki.49356/ (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/second-language-application.49059/ (DENIED)
Reviewed:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/council-hs-application-ignore-please.48584/ (REVIEWED)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
(Grade-12) (Councillor) Isla 'Issi' Zennix

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Immediately after the student had began this behaviour, she would warn them in a stern tone to stop, warning them of the consequences.

If the student decides to continue with the inappropriate behaviour, she would speak to them in a sterner tone, giving them a final warning, if they do not comply, she would give the student a detention, for disrespecting a member of faculty.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Isla would immediately act upon the situation, she'd move herself towards the students, and would tell then to stop fighting pressing upon the consequences if not following her orders

If the students decide to stop the fight, she would begin questioning them on the reason for the initiation of the fight and find out the best way to resolve the situation and give the appropriate consequences to the pair of students, then taking them to the nurses office to see to their injuries from the fight.

If the students continue to defy what has been asked, she would pull the students apart, making sure they are unable to lay a hand on each other, and then giving them both a detention for what they have done. Once doing so, Isla would discuss with the students what the reason for such a fight was, after so, she'd suggest some compromises for them, then taking them to the nurses office to have whatever injuries that may have been inflicted on them treated.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
After seeing the situation, Isla would come up to the employee, asking them to stop whatever they are doing that is considered dangerous, and make them aware of why they cannot do that.

If they decide to comply with what has been said, and understand why they cannot do that, Isla would move past the situation and move on with her work.

If the employee decides not to listen to Isla, and continues with the behaviour, she would go and tell her boss about the situation, and informing them of the behaviour the employee has shown, after doing so, she would leave it with her boss to make a decision on the employees consequence.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
If the room were to be empty, she'd walk in, a smile on her face as usual. She'd would lean against the wall, and would text her siblings asking them how their day has been, and if they were enjoying their lessons, then she would move on to text her mother Elizabeth 'Rose' Zennix, and ask her how her students had been, and how well she was enjoying her lessons.

If people were to be in the room, she would bounce in, full of energy, her face a full smile. She'd strike up a conversation with her co-workers, and would ask them how their day had been, getting to know them better, and speaking to her mother, making sure she was enjoying her day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me &1She'd smile out towards the cafeteria as the students began to pile in, a happy mood gleamed across her as always. She'd watch them chittering away to their friends, before booming across the cafeteria &f&o"Good morning students! Please begin to line up to receive your nutritious breakfasts!" &1Then grabbing the milk cartons and bananas set out neatly on the side and getting ready to hand them to the hungry students.

/me &1She'd wait paciently, as all the students began walking over to the line to receive their breakfast, She'd watch them wide eyed, making sure no one was pushing in. She'd suddenly shout across the cafeteria &f&o"Don't push in!" &1As she could see two students pushing past one and other. She'd begin passing the students bananas and milk, happy to see their smiling faces once receiving their meals, She'd continue giving them Their meals, striking up a conversation with a few as they came past, giving each and everyone a warm smile.

/me &1She'd watch them eat their meals, walking around the cafeteria making sure no one was causing a ruckus. She'd look around at all the students, a happy smile on her face. The children would begin to file out of the cafeteria, all running and racing their friends like a bunch of cheetahs. Once the students had left, she'd march herself around the cafeteria, picking up the empty cartons of milk, and the banana peels, smashed against the table tops. She'd chuck them in the bin, then grabbing a cleaning cloth and spray, and she'd begin cleaning the tables, the smile on her face immaculate as ever.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Isla Zennix

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Izzy, or Isa

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
College Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
• Food Science
• Fine Arts
• Pastry Art
• Mathematics

Minor(s):
• Food Science
• Fine Arts
• Pastry Art

Nationality:
Irish/Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Gaelic

Other Languages:
Russian, Japanese

Backstory
Isla was born in Ireland, to her mother Elizabeth 'Rose' Zennix, her father unknown. She was born in Ireland when her mother had gone to stay for six years, during that six years, Isla's native language became Gaelic, although she did know some Japanese, as it is the language her mother speaks. During her six year stay in Ireland with her mother, she made a friend, called Heath, they were inseparable, like bread and butter, but all fun comes to an end. Unfortunately Isla and her mother's stay in Ireland came to an end, and they had to return home, leaving Heath behind, no way of making contact with her best friend again.

When Isla arrived in Japan it was all different, it confused her a lot, all the different lights and sound, but she never became confused at the food, it seemed like she enjoyed looking at the vibrant colours, and tasting the unique flavours. Isla began learning Japanese, and by the age of 14 she was completely fluent, but she had also become emersed in all the cultural foods and such, she loved to make all different types of food, it was a great passion for her.

Isla finally graduated high school in 2020, achieving an A grade, which was a amazing achievement for her. She spent her next two years in college studying food science, continuing her passion of food, she studied food science for her master's.

She eventually decided to follow her dream of food, and thought about being a school chef, to her it was a great idea, so she began writing her application, and that brings us to here.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to join KHS, so I can prepare amazing and healthy meals for the students. Feeding the children food can give them a boost in their day, making it easier to work through out the day, so they learn better. Seeing students enjoy a nice bowl of food is motivating to me, it reminds me of how much one bowl if food affects someone's day, and encourages me to continue making food, seeing all those children happy with their meals makes my day amazing, and that is my motivation to join KHS.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am enthusiastic about my job, and always make sure a student enjoys their meal. I love to see children being more productive due to the food they eat, that is why the meals they have always must be good, to make sure they get the correct boost in their day. I always make sure students have a good meal, so they learn better during their day, plus, I am very enthusiastic about working as a chef, and always will try to put a smile on students faces with a good meal and a positive outlook towards them. My enthusiastic nature also makes me easy to people, and I would be able to befriend my co-workers well during the duration of my work at Karakura Highschool and College.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread