Denied Chef Application

Illumina

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:iGhostyyy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):iGhosty#4430

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:Central time zone

Describe your activity on the server: i normally play for about 4-5 hours a day probably longer

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): nope not even a warning

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes if i am offline for a long period i will get demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A Chefs responsibility is to feed the students nice and healthy food for them to enjoy and eat. As a chef you should be making meals on time so you don't have to keep children waiting for them to get more hungry and exhausted.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Well on srp I've played for like 2-3 weeks but back on my Xbox there was mineville with the school there and i used to rp on there a lot before i got my pc

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: nope

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I am in Highschool Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: he'd ask the student to calm down and asks him if he/her is hungry after the student is calm he would have discussed what the problem was and why he was so angry and ask if anything's going on at home and if they were gonna do that again he would have to call the principal.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: he'd walk up to them with a shocked face and yelled at them to stop and if they don't he'd jump in between them and tell them to calm down before he would get the principal after the fight he'd bring them to the principals office too get detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: he'd go up to her and he'd say that is not what a school employee is supposed to do u should be setting a example for the kids so that they can succeed and not fail in life.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? While in there he'd most likely sit down in his chair and drink his morning coffee to keep him up and ready for the long day he's gonna have

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me he'd walk to the fridge grabbing a apple out of it then going to the sink to wash it then would have returned to the kid who wanted the apple.
/me he'd wait for the kids with his ingredients right beside him with a big smile on his face ready to cook. the first kid came up to him saying he wanted a salad he'd start cutting up the lettuce, cucumbers, tomato's and carrots to put in his salad as he's almost done looks up to see the kid really wanting his salad he'd say its ok bud its almost done with a smile. As he finished he'd hand the salad to the kid and say goodbye with a smile.
/me after lunch he'd wipe off the tables to make sure there clean for tomorrows meals after hes done wiping off the tables he'd put the extra ingredients he didn't use back up. after he'd put everything up he'd said goodbye to the other chefs and went home.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Shergie Kotsumoto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Shergie

Age (Minimum is 25):28
Religious Denomination: a Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor in Culinary Arts.
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Culinary Arts, Baking and pastry arts and Professional cooking
Minors: Health Safety

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Korean and Japanese
Other Languages: English

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/ Shergie Kotsumoto was born in Osaka as a 6 ounce baby when growing up he'd always watch his mom cook. He'd had always been a normal kid except he had enjoyed cooking more then everyone else in his classes. When he was 8 his dad left which left him devastated but that wasn't the worst part of his life yet.

In his teenager years he started to cook at his school and he was always top of his classes for cooking. When he turned 18 his mom go severely ill but since his famliy was poor he couldn't pay for her medical bills for the medicine . At the age of 19 right after he'd graduated his mother passed. At this point he'd had a job at a fast food restaurant. When he got he enough money he went to his first cooking school he learned many things from that school but at the age of 21 he graduated it leaving him with many techniques and many ways to cook.

At the Age of 27 he moved to Karakura to get a job at a
restaurant he worked there for a year than quit and now he's living his life in Karakura

Motivation for Joining KHS: I've always loved cooking and I would love to share my food with kids and people and to see a big smile on there face while eating my food and to keep doing what I love best cooking.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because i have many skills and have went to many cooking schools and have learned many things. I always put my hardest work in even in the toughest times.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: If i don't get accepted oh well
Do you have any questions?: No

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately all positions for this role have now been taken.
- Make sure to only bold your questions and not your answers.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread