Denied Chef Application.

BigKahunaKiro

Level 10
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Koa__

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Koa#5614

How old are you? (Optional): 19

What is your time zone?: Central.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm active often, unless I'm on break.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes and I understand completely.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a school chef, the role is filling the shoes of a cook. Preparing meals for the many hungry students and many mouths to feed. The job requires much concentration on the cooking way and making sure it was prepared correctly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: From playing since around 2017-2018 till current year now, I've experienced many ICLY related jobs to school chef and was previously chef before until quitting for a while and decided to hop back on and apply for school chef.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-chef-application.17268/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/portuguese-application.15986/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.15985/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/safelyindanger-dissociative-identity-disorder.16354/ (Accepted)
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Adult, 82.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Simply complying with them but explaining how that language is not acceptable and will not be tolerated if anyone else was to see. Letting him off with a small warning and telling them to go on about they're day, he'd walk away afterwards to get busy and back to work.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Stepping in quickly and getting between the both of them, I'd simply state to please apologize and break it up. There'd be no reason to fight so let's all stay friendly please, and comply with school rules and one another.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Simply enlighten them on how wrong they're actions are and what possible out comes might happen if they continue they're behavior, something worse then what's happened already might happen. After getting them to stop the wrong doings if without help, I'd simply remind them of our roles of being there and what we're here to do as employees, teachers, and professors.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He'd be mutual and calm. Giving a smile to anyone else there and he'd go about his day. He'd remain patient with time and wait for his snack break to be over before heading back to were he was before, working away in the kitchen.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He'd smile at the student's in line giving they're choice of dish between either mashed potatoes or macaroni. He'd give them each a well sized amount for a side dish and send them on they're way.

/me When he noticed a student had made a mess, Lenny would go over and help pick up a couple of things if the janitors were busy with other situations and would help the student up back to his feet.

/me Walking over to the containers that held all the food, he'd lift the lid revealing the daily dish of the day. Serving up simple steak patties with two sides of mac n' cheese and potatoes.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Lenny Johnson.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Lenny.

Age (Minimum is 25): 82.
Religious Denomination: Christian.
Marital Status: Single.

Academic Degree: Highschool.
Year of Graduation: 1957.
Major(s): Cooking and science.
Minors: History.

Nationality:
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.
Native Languages: Russian.
Other Languages: Portuguese.

Backstory
Lenny was born near the same time as his best friend Benny. They both were born in Russia and lived there til they were kids. Though as tight of best friends they were, Benny was informed he had to move to America, New Jersey. Through Lenny’s years of growing up, he’d try to make friends with other kids near his age but never really found his kind of group. During middle school, he was a little mischief person and always was a tricky lad but found his way out of his tedious actions. During high school he decided to proceed his life successfully with his dreams of cooking. He owned a small bakery as he always had a sweet tooth. His love life was never major unlike his friend Benny, who he reunited with and co-op’d his bakery with including his wife, Claretta. The best friends were tight as ever and the bakery was getting popular after each year and kept getting small upgrades here and there. Though as age comes after each person like, the group retired and sold the bakery. They continued the rest of they’re years having fun but Lenny still continued his cooking and practiced his skills daily. Benny was offered a professor job in Japan and so the group moved to Karakura as all of them are well into they’re elder days. With Benny now working often with his new job, he looked into looking for a chef job and seeing an opening for a school chef, his love and passion for cooking shall continue. His dedication to his work stayed with him since he was just a kid and he’d often remember his prime years and when he began learning how to cook. Though baking was always his preference, but he’d good equally at either or. He’s prepared himself for any situation as this and looked into a job like this before but never had the chance. Hopefully, his success previously will now help him in getting a job.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation comes from inspiring the students of maybe helping them find they're passion for a job. Being as kind as ever, and his love for cooking and working in a busy environment, he'd prefer a school chef role. The possible change of this will keep me motivated and continuingly keeping up at the job. The way I see it, is a new way to inspire kids to become a school chef in the future.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
My previous experiences were being a school chef. It was pretty well and very active. It was calming in a way. I enjoyed my time well during the school environment.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Even though my application may not be the best, I can assure you I might be a good pick. I've had previous work in this job and worked for over 5 months with this job in the past. As this maybe a common application, I've got the experience your looking for. I've learned how to action as a school chef and know how to behave with the job. My goal is to service my peers and provide them food and ensure the students are fed and this includes employees. To this is to jump to the cliff. A leap of faith. A spark of confidence. I'm looking forward to the challenge.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: This application is for Koa__.
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately all positions for this role have now been taken.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread