10RP
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:DoggoRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):Doggo#8371

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I think I'm active all days but at a time because of school i have to do homework and things like that so sometimes I'm not on for a day but I come straight back on to make the time upon the weekdays (school time) I'm in school till 3:15 so I come home after 3:15 and get right on but on the weekend I'm on all day to make that time for not being on the weekdays.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:I Acknowledge that if i dont play for a while i will be demoted from the role of chef and someone else will be put in place of me as of knowing of this i know that i will have to be on everyday or else the staff as there job have the right to take that job away from me not being online at the time on School Roleplay i also Acknowledge the right for the fairness of that i could not have the role forever because that would be unfair to the others that have been waiting for this role maybe longer than me.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School faculty Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Chef-The Chef is at the cafeteria at break and lunch ready for the high schoolers to come get the food that the cooks and chefs have made for them that they will enjoy the chef wears a white toque Blanche and white double-breasted jacket (as in real life I dont know what it might be in roleplay) The chef also can help other staff (as like teachers e;g not like real staff) the chef also has the job to make sure the food is right up to date for the high schoolers to feel like its tasty to make them come back to the lunch line and break line again.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have had lots of experience with roleplay on different servers and this one too. I have done a bit of Gang Roleplay and enjoy the Classes that the teachers teach in Karakura High School so much detail go into the lessons that people do for others in the other servers there are also so much detail going into the community. I know how to Fight in Roleplay (Combat Roleplay) because of gang roleplaying now though i dont do gang Roleplay no more because i dont like how many people doing it it can get a bit boring to the fact you might be offline for a while like my cousin did for a while but im glad to see him back on the bus to School Roleplay
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(1) Lang Application (Sign Language) | SchoolRP (Denied)
(1) Language Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(1) POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION | SchoolRP (Denied)
(1) Grade glitch | SchoolRP (Denied)
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12 / High School

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would hear this bad language and turn to see who it was then after she have located him/her i would tell them off by a warning if it still goes on i would give them a last warning and tell them if they do it one more time they will be in a detention my character is not a sympathetic person she would be going into her early 30s being onto 34-35 years of age if it gets really bad she would get other staff (teachers or other staff on the school) to help her if it gets really bad as like in a fight because as she is trying to help and support everyone she also has the job of a chef that means to cook and clean the kitchen that the high schoolers need anyway to be healthy and to have a better stomach.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would locate the pair of them fighting and tell them to split up to not get anyone other into getting more hurt if it still goes on she would give them there last warning and probably Detention she would also if anyone was hurt bring them to the nurse office to help them as she does not want anyone hurt at school after all she thinks school is a place to learn not a place to mess around if she goes the nurses office she would report it to the nurse but if its ok to not and she saves them without no one getting hurt she would report it to the nearest staff in school
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
she would walk over to them to see if they was ok and after that she would sit them down and have a chat about what they was trying to do. After that she would know his story she would tell him to sit down she would tell they do it again she would have to report him to the school as the safeguarding of the Karakura High School does not been one of their employees messing around making trouble maybe with other staff or just to students.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She would be a quite happy chatty person in the employee break room telling everyone about their day and how its been she would sit there in the employee break room with a warm cup of tea or coffee that she would sip on she would like to say hi to everyone in the employee break room to make them feel happy about themselves if they was having a bad day over all she would be always be a happy and smiley person.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would sit there in a chair that would have been there for like a year or two to see that the floor has shaped into the chair being there she would put her face up to everyone and give them a big smile to make everyone feel happy. After that she would look down again at her phone browsing through her phone see a picture from her family with her brother and mother from like a year ago she would smile warmly to her phone as maybe the other employees might of saw her smiling.
/me She would be standing up waiting for the high schoolers to be lining up for break and as they come up for their break she would look nervous as it was her first day on the job she would pass the food to one of the high schoolers at the front of the queue as she would hand it out waiting for the high schooler to eat it she would have a smile on her face as they eat it and walk off.
/me She would stand up as the students get their lunches she would be smiling as of break she would be more happier than nervous because of the high schoolers liking her food from break she would see everyone have their lunches going from the line to a table they choose she would feel so happy about her self for completing her first day at Karakura High School

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Hannah Zachaashi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs
Preferred Name: Hannah or Mrs Zachaashi

Age (Minimum is 25): 35
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: 4-year bachelor's degrees
Year of Graduation: 2000
Major(s): Biology & Chemistry
Minors: Food Technology

Nationality: German
Current Location: Karakura,Japan
Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
Hannah was born on the 10th of November 1986 in University Hospital Leipzig She would have a big brother as of when he found out about me he was a bit selfish and self caring and as being a teen you would see this but he did not want to hold me not want to carry me or nothing she was around 4-5 years old when we moved out of Leipzig my brother was so not happy with it moving out of his home with all of his friends gone but she did not care she had no friends at the time because of her only being 4-5 years of age as she would be growing up in a different country it was hard for them to fit in and look nice but my mother found a home to stay while my father was walking around town seeing some good shops or parks and other things. For my Birthday she was turning 7-8 years old and she always wanted a puppy/dog for her birthday she would open the present waiting with her eyes open to her surprise it was a black Labrador only 1 year old a tiny little thing she cuddle the dog all day. Her jealous brother was so unhappy that she had a dog to play with that he went to our mum and yelled that he gets a better birthday then me.

After a while she would be 10 years old walking the dog down the street with her dad and at the corner of her eye she saw a shop that was called COSTCO she begged her dad to go in there with her her dad could not saw no to her and they walked into the shop she looked into the shop and it was massive her face that her dad saw was so happy and then she smiled and ran off to the foods. From then on she loved cooking food for her family it just started as some chicken nuggets but then she would get better at it and start to cut vegetables with her mum for more family meals her mum would see her getting better and better that she could rest and wait to get her food ready and served with style.

She was turning 16-17 years old and this cooking for her family was getting old to her but it was like practice to her to get better she remembers she was cooking some breakfast Eggs, toast and beans for her mum, dad and brother her brother was turning 29 in a week so he came over to his parents house he was a very mature person now her brother was but she still thinks of him like a teeny little boy that would be petty and Obnoxious she would turn to the table and give the food to everyone on the table she would sit down and give a short but warm smile to everyone sitting down and after a while of letting the food so a bit cold and talking she would eat.

She would be going into college and she would be nervous to not get anything wrong or something she would walk into her first class and sit down straight away after her teacher says things and things about food technology and things like Biology and Chemistry too. She would go to classes over classes and feel getting bored of this so she would go sown to her local restaurant and see if they needed anyone in the back the man nodded his head and walked her to the back of the restaurant and after a day or two she would be cooking food for other people that come and she would feel happy because she would get paid to for this too that she would like.

At 28-29 years old she would feel bored of doing this job that only paid her for rent for a little apartment so she looked for other jobs in the town and see saw a job for a school chef she when to sleep waiting to see if she got the job as a school chef.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Her Motivation to her getting this job is because she loves working hard and to get paid and i see that other Applications might be better but they might not know the hard work and the Dedication that this role brings you also need to put time into this role to and i have no bans and she works hard as is. i have got bored from gang Roleplay and other things
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think you should be able to accept me because i will be online this Roleplay Server everyday and take the time off to play this server and play to this role provides a good Person that would want to be honest and mature to others. That I am take My word I promise you ill do good
Extra

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for CHEF has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread