mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied CHEF APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: unclaimed404

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): i dont have discord i got strict parents

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?: CEST

Describe your activity on the server: I’m online every single day for at least 2 hours. If I were to rate it out of 10, then I would give my activity a 9 considering I'm on all the time, unless I have family issues going on. Other than that, every day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): nope

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef Position

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
SRP’s School faculty Chef role’s main objective is to pass out food to school students no matter their age or grade level. ([College]-[Grade-7]). That is their main responsibility but another one is if they see students misbehaving they’re allowed to remove themselves from their position to go see what's going on and to hopefully stop the drama etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Ive been playing for 2 days or so, and ive expierenced a lot of cool stuff, but i'm just willing to have a job.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: Its my first time applying for a job.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I'm just a normal kid on the RPschool server, grade 7.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I would say this: Don't say those words, as you know the RULES you shouldn't be doing that it's completely WRONG!

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: HEY! STOP FIGHTING NOW. You aren't going to fight in my eyes!

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: hey you you cant be INAPPROPRIATE THAT ISNT GOOD FOR THE SCHOOL COMMUNITY LETS GET U ARRESTED SHALL WE? First were going to go to the principal then get you to the police!

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? I will act very nice im for sure mostly quiet, but if someone wanna talk with me i'd love to talk back with them :)!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Looking up at the student with a smile, she’d reach down to a compartment under the counter taking out a small bottle of water and setting it in their hand. &f”Take this and give it to your friend, make sure they drink it. Also, go visit the nurse.”
/me
Her gaze was adjusted to glance around the courtyard, almost zoned out until a student approached her lunch line. Quickly snapping back into reality she'd grab a lunch tray and a tiny bottle of milk. Setting it on the counter. &F&O"Sorry for the wait, enjoy your day."
/me As she stood resting her head against the wall, Koi would bring the coffee cup to her lips giving it a tiny sip as she stayed listening to the various conversations that could be heard around the room. Almost dozed off until a she heard a bell ringing in her ear.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Julie Atheron
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name:
Julie

Age (Minimum is 25): 34
Marital Status:N/A

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I've decided to deny this application for the following reasons:

- Your answers are relatively short, make sure to detail them more next time you apply!

Users who are viewing this thread