players online

Chef Guide

_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Hi again!
It's Aoi here again, back with another guide, but this time instead of a professor guide, I'm going to be giving you a guide on being a chef for our lovely school!

[
OOC Note - Thank you, everyone, for the helpful and kind comments on my professor guide, it meant a lot, I'm somehow unable to edit any guides for some odd reason, so all edits will be added to the comments unless the staff adds some form of a plugin to allow changes to these guides. I really enjoy making these guides so there may be more in the future!]
WE NOW CAN ADD EDITS!

Remember to have at least 10 hours of shifts to gain your paycheck!
[Feel free to comment any advice you have for chefs too!]

DO's
  • Serve food in a calm and friendly manner
  • Keep the line of students even, not allowing any form of cutting in the line
  • Serve food evenly, and give everyone the same amount of food
  • Serve food on the date it says to serve
  • Serve a drink with all meals
  • Wear an apron to protect your clothing from food and drink
  • Tie long hair back to avoid your hair getting in food, unless they're a weird stalker and want your hair for their creepy shrine... still obviously do NOT do this
  • Serve something different if someone has allergies or they are on a certain diet
  • Go over ingredients if anyone has allergies
  • Give food out at times according to the schedule

DONT's
  • Throw food
  • Allow students to cut in the line
  • Allow verbal or physical fights in the line
  • Let students come into the kitchen/serving area
  • Serve food that's supposed to be served on a different date
  • Give extra or less food unless there's a short supply
  • Eat the food
  • Poison the food
  • Burn the kitchen down along with the school... arson is a no-no
  • Let the students starve and die
  • Throw kitchen equipment
  • Leave on stoves or ovens
  • Steal Aoi's pizza he left in the fridge
  • Give out food at the wrong time

Commands

/cic and /ic
These commands are used to announce lunches, /cic is used to announce college intercoms, and /ic is to announce high school intercoms. You can use these commands to also call over students for detentions or other topics.
Detention example - "Aoi Takasu Quinn, please make your way to the nurse's office, a nurse would like to speak with you."
Detention example x2 - "Aoi Takasu Quinn, please make your way to the detention room now or further consequences will take place."
Lunch announcement example - /cic or/and /ic Hola students and good morning! I'm serving breakfast in the School Cafeteria today! Come and get your BLTs, water, and fruit!!
Obviously different though and in your OWN words!

/detention [IGN] [reason]
This will issue detention, only do this after giving 3 verbal warnings!

/record [IGN]
This will show you information about a student, how many detentions they have had and how many they've had in the current month, along with suspensions as well. You can also check the number of lessons they have attended.

/r /rw or /ry

This is to talk over the school radio, do not do this unless it's for school-related topics.

Feel free to DM me via Discord for any questions! My Discord - derpytee

Last edited:

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
Ayoayoayoayo W guide as always, keep it up ong.

-If there is extra food and another student wants a 2nd ration, you can give them some.
-When eating hours are over, do a round in the school or hang out in the lounge

Users who are viewing this thread