Imdaalex

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes my Discord is Imdaalex#2341
How old are you? (Optional):
I m 20 but turning 21 July 7
What is your time zone?:
I am from Sweden Gotemburg (EU)
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm mostly active all day really but if I have work then it's most 5-6 hours a day
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was banned back in 2017-2018 for glitching but I haven't been banned after that no warns anything.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do!
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A chef cleans up the tables on the dinner at school and washes plates knives forks and much more. They also make the food for the students to eat so they don't go hungry in the school all day long. They do clean the spot they are on and they use the oven to heat up some food to cook it and much more!
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Right now I work at Luxe as a bartender. In RP I greet them and ask them what kind of drink they want and I get it before I say the amount they need to pay I will ask for id I always ask for I'D even if they look old I always ask. I Also work as s a bodyguard in a shop I was outside and inside too but mostly inside to keep an eye on the people so nothing bad happens. I have been working as a bartender at other places, not just Luxe but it was kinda the same but it was more for food I was giving them the menu and I walked away to give other people the menu as well. Then when I see they want to order I walk to them and they say what they want I walk back and I'll get them the food they wanted!
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-lang.39495/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/troy-garcias-science-professor.37537/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/imdaalex-janitor-app.30205/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/counselor-application.29227/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-app.27087/ DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Adult

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
As an adult, I am I would first tell off the student tell him/her this behavior is wrong and the student should stop using it right now or it will be worst. If the students don't care and keep going I will then say this is your last chance I will give you detention if you keep this behavior up and I will look right at the student in the eyes with a demanding look hoping he/she will understand and stop. If not it will end up detention after Lunch or school no question ask.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
first I would run up to them both and stop the fight and separate them both having one of them go back and on other go the other way. I will say You sit there and if you leave I will give you detention and I will walk to the other guy and talk to him and ask what happen and hoping he will explain. After the first student, I will say the same thing to him stay or detention and walk to the other student to her why and what happen after hearing it out I will look around if there were any witnesses and hear the story but I can't just give one of their detention so I am forced to give them both detention for fighting!.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
First I will look around if there are other students around and if there are I will tell them to go before you get hurt and point. Then I will walk to the employee doing this job asking why he is doing this and explaining to him/her he is putting kids and other employees around us in danger hoping that will stop. If not I am forced to call for help and explaining what is going on and what floor. I will keep other students away if some kids walked here. Later if they come then we can help him and stop the inappropriately dangerous job he is doing.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Troy is more not talk guy so much he will talk when he feels like it and he also will drink coffee at work of course. he also will rest sometimes but not too much so he doesn't get tired at work. He also jokes about having fun with other's employees and get to know them more.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He'd walk up to the stove and putting the stove gloves on. put a hand on the handle pulling it down while grabbing the food and pulls it back and put it on the table
/me He'd put some soap on the water and grab a Brush putting 2 plates in the water and rubs the plates using the Brush
/me He'd cut some onions and put a bit of oil in the pan. And then put the onions in the pan while putting the degrees up and put the pan on the stove

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Troy Garcia
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Troy Or Mr. Garcia Or Garcia
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
None
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:

Cooking

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Cooking

Minors:
Acting

Nationality:
American
Current Location:
Japan Karakura
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
French and German
Backstory
When troy was 20 he knew he was gonna be living alone so he wanted to learn how to make food so he got some teaching lessons on cooking and he had it very hard. He had it bad at the start after all that happen he's mom wasn't around anymore he's mom died in a car crash so he knew he had to grow up and learn how to make food and survive.- He started to do pancakes but ended up bad (spoiled-burned-pancake-frying-pan-scorched-pancake-frying-pan-wooden-stand-117342992.jpg
He didn't give up tho he kept on taking lessons on cooking until someone did say thins "think like this you want the people to see you are there not just the food see who made it and know who you are!" then it hit him he was doing it all wrong he thought about it he left cooking class and he walked home and he was teaching himself he's on way by books and videos at home and he knew what he could do if he wanted to do this right. After a couple of months, he tries to do other foodgrilled.jpg
After he saw what he made he was happy and he knows he made his mom proud he ended up walked back to the cooking lesson and making the same food he did at home and they all were surprised at what he made and he shared with them and it was good but he stops making it.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation to join is to see the success and show my skills to the school my cooking skills will be in hanging. I always wanted to be a Chef in a school and this was my chance and I believe my skills can help the school and the students also.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am on mostly all the time and I take this role seriously and I enjoy helping the school I'm very active and I'm willing to dedicate myself truly to this job, I'm also very good at listening to problems with the school on the food on what they want and food they for request.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

No question here!

thank-you-signage-2072165 (1).jpg

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Chef at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread