chel's EMS internship application!!

chel

Level 6
KARAKURA HOSPITAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):
qchel (4chel, cheliwy)

Time spent on SchoolRP:
As of right now, I have been on SRP for a little over a year. I’ve obtained a handful of roles during my time and gained more than enough experience!

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
An average rating of 6 would suffice, as I tend to only get on the server with my Guji account due to an overall lack of motivation. Obviously, if this application gets accepted, I can assure you that my activity will increase drastically.

Which timezone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time - EST

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name:

Ryuko Hoshima

Character Age:

Character knowledge of Medicine:
As the now young adult returns to Karakura after a personal break, she now majors in Human Biology whilst pursuing a career in the medical field. By saying Ryuko is simply ‘interested’ in medicine would be an understatement. Now that she is no longer preoccupied with sports or personal drama, Ryuko has now dedicated her time towards her education, in which she hopes to shape herself into a proper surgeon by the end of her college years. With minors such as Health Sciences and Human Physiology, Ryuko’s knowledge in medicine and treatment is rather broad!

Characters IC phone number:
[81+] 222-361-822

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):
Yeaap. She’s one of my oldest characters with the age of seven months in total.

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:
Nope! Unless absolutely destroying her friends in basketball counts as illegal, Ryuko is a law-abiding citizen; according to her criminal record. Being affiliated with anything illegal doesn’t add up with her backstory and overall personality.

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:
N/A, CLEAN RECORD!!!!!

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the Karakura Emergency discord):
I’ve re-read the channel almost three times now and have found no problems regarding it! If I do have any questions, I’ll inquire further with the Faction lead.

As of now (10/24/21), I’ve heavily edited this application as it has been sitting idle for about four months. Some changes include age and overall lore! Since two graduations have passed since I’ve submitted this application, I will be asking for an age down
(21 → 19) if this application does get accepted!

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After a discussion with the Hospital Higher-ups, we have decided to accept your internship application.
- Any inquiries regarding this can be sent to alex!#4532.

Users who are viewing this thread