Giweb
Notable

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

suzallo

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

elvusive#1715

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, although I prefer not to use it as i'm not very comfortable with using my voice.

How old are you? (Optional):

N/A

What is your time zone?:

GMT +10:30 ・ Although, I am able to wake up earlier, or stay up late.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I fully understand. Therefore if I get accepted I will use inactivity-logs, fortunately it won't be needed, ergo i'm not very busy
and on the plus side, i'm mostly always on SchoolRP.

Describe your activity on the server:

Personally I believe i'm habitually on SchoolRP, whether it be for 4 - 6 hours, or depending on events and occasions, I can boost
my time up to 6 - 8 hours.

Do you have any previous bans?:

N/A

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/apartment-issues-elvusive.43807/ - (Apartment Issues) ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-re-application.41040/ - (Korean Application Re-done) ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.41037/ - (Korean Application)
DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Currently, my main account is only a grade 12.
If this account gets accepted, i'll have a teacher role.

・ Trivia ・

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Chemistry.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

Teachers get to educate, and inspire the youth of learning. They make a big impact on our lives, and the community they
work for. Personally for me, I'd like to inspire those who want to thrive, and achieve goals, which I as a teacher can help students reach that.
I want to help students reach the potential of future, and hopefully make an impact on the SchoolRP community. By making an impact
I can help those who want to further better themselves at role-playing, just by being an ICLY teacher. And even, some classes may help them OOCLY, with
there own schooling.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes, i understand.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

The teacher class logs are for when teacher hosts a class. They have to make a class log, so they can be proven to be actually doing there job
and even get a payment. Without doing this, you'll be unable to teach at Karakura no longer. Why? This is because you might not have filled out an inactivity-log.

These are important so the higher-ups can tell whether a person has been hosting a class within the time-limit. And also so they can get payed for the right
amount of classes they've been hosting.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

・ Come to class prepared to learn・
Whilst joining classes, you must be prepared and confident with what you'll be learning in the day.

・ No vandalism ・
Making deliberate damage to objects are not allowed on any grounds in the classroom.

・ Respect others, and your teacher ・
Respect is very important in a class-room. Listen to your peers and your teachers.

・ Only speaking Japanese・
In class its Japanese only, this way the teacher can know you're not planning something dangerous, or insulting others.

・ No weaponry, or crime in the class・
This shouldn't even be at school let alone the class-room.

・ No phones or gadgets・
In the class-room, a phone or gadget shouldn't be needed. It distracts the students from the fascinating learning.
Unless a student has a disorder, they will not be using a phone nor gadget.

・ No Eating In Class ・
No food in the class-room, it's a distraction and it gets the class-room messy. I don't want the janitor
being annoyed from all the crumbs left on the ground.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Back in 2016, I was a big Roblox role-player. I had first started in a game called Robloxian High-school, and soon moved onto Bloxburg. It had
even interested me, and some familiar faces around SchoolRP were good role-playing friends with me at the time. I had soon migrated from Roblox to Minecraft, which
i'd role-play alone in worlds that I had downloaded, including Noxcrew's builds, Minecraft Harry Potter, etc. Then soon enough, in the middle of the pandemic during 2020.
I had discovered Roleplay Hub, whilst trying to find a place to role-play alone with friends in a place which I didn't have to do any downloading. Then I soon became attached to SchoolRP, and the creative idea of making character.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head Of Department

↳ Description:

It applies to those who have responsibility for either an academic department, or school. They usually have been working in a school for
quite a while, and require a high school diploma.. The Head's job is to lead, train, and manage staff, they make sure that the school is running smoothly. A Head of Department needs to be somebody which has an influential personality and is willing to take on any responsibility of their concern.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:

A teacher who has at least the minimum academic qualifications, which in some countries is the Masters Degree.required for teaching their subjects at the level of the curriculum. It can also relate to their knowledge, skills, competence, and creativity, which is needed in a professional, productive educational system, in the teaching profession.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:

A teacher whose which newly obtained the right to host classes independently after finishing their training. They often teach the same class, and subject frequently. Though the NQT's have a reduced teaching time table, by 90 percent then a qualified teacher. These teachers shouldn't teach any non-teaching responsibilities (e.g, Arts, P.E, Music, etc.) unless supervised by colleagues.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description:

This is a teacher which have recently joined the education department which have to undergo training. These teachers are not qualified to host classes like a qualified teacher. This can be through undergraduate or postgraduate study, where the Unqualified Teachers trains "on the job."

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers play an important role in generations. They help educate the young, and those who choose to thrive throughout schooling. Teachers care
about the kid's education and whether it's related to schooling or not. Teachers seek to inspire, they goal for them is to be the best role-model they can
be for the children, who sit in their class-room. Teachers can inspire an uninterested student to become engrossed in learning.
They can motivate them to participate and focus, and even bring introverted students out of their shells.

Teachers usually average a monthly pay of ¥350,000, from hosting around 10 classes within the one month. Teachers may also earn an
additional ¥50,000 for hosting 5 more classes during the time period.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

As SchoolRP server is based around a school, without teachers the students would be unable to physically role-play in a school. It'd be confusing
and chaotic, with all the students running around school not being able to actually role-play being in a class-room.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Should have, Must have, Could have, Won't have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Samantha is a very genuine female, and is dearly open about her thoughts, and opinions. Her beautiful wavy brown hair, compliments her beautiful
face structure, along with her captivating eyes. She's a very young and petite female, only being the height of 5'4. Her body was the usual hour-glass shape,
with her skinny limbs, she'd be very flexible. Samantha was a very nice female, whether it be from helping her friends, to cheering random people up
she'll always care for you no matter what. Sam has always wanted to navigate others, and help them with their education since she was little. She
felt very inspired by the thought of helping . . helping to achieve the goals of one and another.

Miss Haliotus feels as if the truth of the matter is that she sees each student differently. She might have one child who is so
smart and precious. She wants to mother the world. She may see her as someone who needs routine, consistency,
and a lot of love to grow in confidence. She may have another student who struggles with language. He's worried about situations out of his control,
and Samantha knows he needs reassurance and constant repetition. She sees every student as an opportunity, or as somebody responsible, nobody is perfect
she tells herself, they just all need inspiration to achieve what they want to do.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I'd casually walk up to the group, asking them politely to stop being a nuisance, though if that hadn't worked, i'd hope to persuade them with the
"You don't want me putting you in detention . . do we?" If they are continuously doing this after being told to stop numerous times, i'd take it to a higher-up
and it may be caused to further consequences.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I'd raise my voice, hoping to gather attention. I'd politely ask them to Sit still, be quiet, and participate in the session. Numerously telling them that
"Lesson is in session." If this hasn't worked by now, I'd go around telling the students to get up to play a game, a fun game. Saying this in hopes to get their
attention back. If this has worked by now, we'd continue to play a challenging educational game.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Whilst in the teacher's lounge, Samantha doesn't do much except make herself a brew of coffee, plug in some headphones and listen to music. While doing this
she may be finding new ways to interact, and teach her students whether its from creating work-sheets, or looking on the school curriculum what to do next.
Though in the possibility of her making some friends whilst at school, she may be talking to some others, and having a nice cup of tea with her fellow colleagues.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
&aShe'd raise her hand, in hopes of getting the students attention. &f"Everybody! Please, be seated as I further inform you about todays class. &aShe swung her hands to her hips, leaning down, she'd reach for her bag taking out a white-board marker. She'd continue to write on the board in bold letters what they'd be doing today. "CHEMISTRY - FIND A PARTNER FOR THIS FOLLOWING PROJECT." She'd continue to say it out loud. &f"Yup! That is right guys, a new Chem project, partner up people!"

/me &aShe'd grasp a tight grip onto the stack of papers, each then calling out the students name, before giving them the pieces of paper. &f"Jack! Kristine! Danny!" &aAs she handed each student a paper with a smile on her face, she'd place her hands together making some sort of "CLAP!" noise hoping to get the class silent.. &f"Those are your test results! Congratulations to those who passed and made it above 75%." &aShe'd smile, spinning herself around finding new sheets of papers.

/me &aShe'd spin herself around, being jumpy and bubbly. As she heard the bell ring for class to be dismissed, she'd quickly shout. &f"Everybody! Please make sure you finish reading the studies! And make sure you hand in your homework by Monday! Those who want extra credit stay behind!" &aShe'd smile gently before stopping the students from exiting. &f"Oh! And- have a lovely weekend, i'll pick your brains next week!" &aShe'd once again place her hands together making a "CLAP!" noise that she regularly does. Looking up, noticing a few students at her desk. She'd mumble to herself &f"Hmm-?" &aShe'd raise both eyebrows with a gentle glare. &f"Right . . oh right! Silly me!" &aShe'd quickly begin to hand out the extra credit work, with a bright smile on the females face.

/me &aShe'd look up in disturbance to a group of young lads which looked around eighteen years of age, eating in her class. &f"My- oh my! Put that away right now gentle-men . . god I hate making the Janitor clean up this messy food you students leave in this class-room!" &aShe'd tuck her hair behind her left ear, before gently placing the sheets she was handing out against her chest, as she leaned down to collect the food wrappers. An instant face of disgust would appear on her face. &f"What the . ." &aShe'd gently place the wrapper on one of the males laps, giving finger movements to "get up, go to the bin, and throw it away." &f"Thank you dear."

Backstory

Samantha Haliotus, was born in 1993, by her two lovely parents Margot Williams, and Robert Deshima. Sadly, here parents split at the age of six,
making her youth horrible as she cared about both her parents dearly. Between swapping houses every week, and having to get used to the new, boyfriends and girlfriends in the house-hold. Eight year old Samantha had nothing to worry about . . . except school.Even though being young, Samantha was an out-cast, she had no friends. All her friends were her teachers, or her stuffed animals, unfortunately this made a big impact on the young girl. Not only was Sam an independent girl, she'd look up to those who helped her thrive, which was her teachers. At the time she didn't have enough words to tell them how much of an inspiration they were to her.

At the age of thirteen, Samantha gained some friends which had been into schooling, and some other usual teenager stuff. She thought if she tried to open up, and appear
friendly around others it would hopefully gain her some friends. And it had worked, although she wasn't the social butterfly, her friends described her as an interesting teenager
to hang around. For the next two years, she had stuck with the same friends and was still inspired to take on the challenge of being a teacher.

After growing up, she eventually made herself to the end of high-school, which led onto college, where she took physics, calculus, biology, and sociology. She lived in
cozy small dorm room, with a fellow friend of hers which also went to the same college campus as her. Most of her college days were as boring as her regular ones, which made
her life the same-old-same-old. Sam fortunately got her Bachelor's degree in Science, which she further on with a position to be a chemist, from there on she'd be
dreaming to become a Chemistry Teacher.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Samantha Deshima

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

Samantha

Preferred Name:

Sam - Miss Deshima

Age (Minimum is 27):