mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Chemistry Teacher (Head of Department)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mity

Level 104
IGN (In Game Name): MityNub

Previous bans:
I have been banned once for metagaming. (for 30 min)(I was new to the server and, didn't know what it meant)

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, i do.

Describe your activity on the server:
About 3-4 hours a day. (except if i am out somewhere IRL)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No.

Do you have a microphone?
No, but i am getting one.

List your current and past applications:
None.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I want to show students that chemistry is not just experiments and explosions, it is a simple subject that you need to work hard on.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes, I have
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes, I have

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

I have always looked up to teachers as a role model to me and, I want students to feel like they are my role models.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

First of all, we have Trainee.

After that, we have Newly Qualified Teacher.

Then, we have Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills.

Finally, we have Head of Department.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

In my opinion, the teacher group is great but, we need more teachers because i have been noticing lake of teaching in some teaching days.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

As i have been reading the threads on the forums, teachers have to always plan for their lessons in their spare time, if they don't plan their lessons they would fail in getting students ready for adulthood.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Teachers are one of the key elements in a SchoolRP server, without teachers how would a school work, how would students get educated and learn what they need to learn to grow.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee- These teachers are new to the job, they can not start lessons or work for teachers, these teachers have to get the approval of higher teachers to attend their class and, have to take notes on what the teacher does.

Newly Qualified Teacher- This teacher can successfully open lessons but need approval from their HD (Head of Department) if they want to start a lesson they most likely need to look at the lesson plan for their lesson plan.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills- This is normal teacher, they can start a lesson with not much worries for mistakes, they can let trainee's in their class but they may not train them

Head of Department- These teachers are the highest teacher rank for a subject, their job is to make lesson plans, and they are allowed to train trainee's and NQT's (Newly Qualified Teacher)

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Taketatsu High works on the system MoSCo (Must have,Should have, Could have)
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Mity's fashion is really anything that looks cute or cool, he mostly wears jeans and a hoodie with nicely combed hair, he is allergic to tobacco (smoke,vape etc...), he is always happy and cheerful and always tries to look on the bright side of things, he doesn't like screaming as he gets very annoyed by it, he loves all the student and doesn't think one is higher than another they are all equal to each other, he always tries his best to help students but, not when he isn't called for, he respects all the other teachers and likes laughing with them and hanging out with them, his only plan for the future is to be successful and make other people happy in life.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would go and warn them and tell them to not do it again, if they do it again i will tell them to come with me to go to the principle which can solve the problem better than i can.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would sit down and wait for 2 minutes if they still talk, i will stand up and warn them without screaming, if they continue i will call the principle because simply Mity doesn't like screaming

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
He would talk to some teachers about lessons and about lesson plans while drinking tea.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
(some of my /me's i am putting are chemistry wise)

/me fills up cup with water

/me puts ice cube in water and says ''now students who can tell me what will happen to the ice cube?''

/me puts water on beaker then on the bunsen burner and says '' and what about this what will happen?''

/me greets students with a smile while saying ''good morning/evening class, how was ur day going?''

/me sits on desc waiting for students to finish the work that was givin to them

BACKSTORY

Mity started off somewhere that he doesn't know of, he was adopted by a lovely family that didn't know where he came from, when he was adopted, he had lots of injuries and lots of bandages, his parents assumed he was in a war or something but never knew, he then grew up in LA and made lots of friends at his school, after grade 6 he wanted to go to this new school he heard of called 'taketatsu high' which was in japan he went to that school and as shy and had no friends, the moment he got there it was friendly and lovely, he got greeted by a kid called elias which now they are best friends, after a couple of days mity started looking at teachers as his role models so in grade 12 when he was able to have his own choice, he remembered all the lessons he took and is still taking with all the lovely teachers, he then decided to become a chemistry teacher since he really loved science and loved everything to do with chemistry so that is what he chose, and till now he is still trying to get to his dream which is teaching his favorite subject chemistry.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Mity Blue Nub
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): MrMity MrMit
Preferred Name: MrMity

Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: LA (Los Angelus)(LA because he doesn't know where he was found)
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2 years
Working Experience (# of years):2 years

Academic Degree: 92%

Year of Graduation: 2007
Major(s): Chemistry
Minors: Biology

Native Languages: Eglish
Other Languages: Japanese and French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: None
Preferred Teaching Subject: Chemistry

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank you for reading i tried my best. I know there is a head of department for science but, my type of science is chemistry which is deffrent than biology or physics so, i think there should be HD for each of them since a biology teacher cant make a lesson plan for a chemistry or physics teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread